+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Thought provoking for some. A form of this has been beta tested in China for years.

Yet more Great Reset stuff, this time from Russell Brand today who in a humorous way really lampoons Schwab and the whole corporate agenda, which includes of course making farmers redundant.

It's encouraging that this video has had 200K views in just five hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    As I informed you only yesterday, I will give your queries some consideration after you have finally given mine some.

Is a lousy memory a symptom of mRNA injections, I have to wonder.
    With Armageddon looming in the coming days, I haven't got time to look into your post about mRNA and then research the matter properly. As I said previously, if any of your posts contain any truisms they are buried in nonsense that is often debunked. I think I can live without you somehow trying to explain your ever-shifting goal-posts.

The price of stuff can reach infinity due to hyperinflation. Two examples of which over the past 20 years occurred in Zimbabwe and Venezuela. Farther back during the past century, Hungary and Germany during the 1920s stand out. You can read about those instances online.
    I'm well aware of Germany's inflation in the 20's, what you said is that in 11 days, by the end of July *at the latest* coats will cost thousands of pounds in the UK. It might yet happen but if it doesn't it's undeniable proof that you're talking out of your arse and makes an absolute mockery of any future predictions you make

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm well aware of Germany's inflation in the 20's, what you said is that in 11 days, by the end of July *at the latest* coats will cost thousands of pounds in the UK. It might yet happen but if it doesn't it's undeniable proof that you're talking out of your arse and makes an absolute mockery of any future predictions you make
    I'm not sure that demand for coats is that high this month.

Even by organs standards, where you'd have to be a total moron to think there's any truth in his gloomy predictions, this one was a massive whopper.

"I look down on you you idiotic fool" ...sneers the man who claimed that coats will cost thousands at the end of July... "I can't believe how gullible and stupid you are"

Current update - 12 days to go, coats available here for £12 https://www.boohooman.com/quilted-zi...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Attachment 5012
    You appear to be suffering from Bobsy Wilsonitis.

This is a condition whereby I relay someone else's thoughts/opinions/predictions which then miraculously become mine.

Those afflicted with this phenomenon appear to have difficulty comprehending simple English as evidenced by the content of my post which you attached. But rather than acknowledging error when asked to provide evidence to support their claims they scuttle off.

You appear to be suffering from Bobsy Wilsonitis.

This is a condition whereby I relay someone else's thoughts/opinions/predictions which then miraculously become mine.

Those afflicted with this phenomenon appear to have difficulty comprehending simple English as evidenced by the content of my post which you attached. But rather than acknowledging error when asked to provide evidence to support their claims they scuttle off.
    Why are you posting this dumb stuff if you don't believe it? Is there really no better use of your time?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It always fascinates me that anyone thinks that all those major players and egos could, along with political leaders of countries as diametrically opposite as the US/GB/Europe and China/Russia etc, remain as a choesive united front regarding these conspiracies. All major movements tend to have splits, schisms, whistleblowers, rivalries, leaks and splinter groups - and if Covid deaths are rising due to the long-term plan isn't that a bit of a bugger as it will prevent remaining "teletubbies" to take the "clotshot"?
    For my part, I know three medical doctors, one of whom works in the area of Covid at the moment, a nurse who supervised a Covid ward and an expert in tropical diseases. No doubt they have been hoodwinked and watch too much TV.
    For my part, I'm having difficulty in understand how the "purpose" of Covid has shifted and been re-interpreted several times by OM over the last couple of years. Still, I shouldn't worry as Armageddon is arriving in the next two weeks - and before transhuman babies can crawl to the beat of the Reset drum.
    Concerning what I've highlighted in your post, judging from what Bhakdi says below then they're either ignorant, corrupt or criminals.

Concerning what I've highlighted in your post, judging from what Bhakdi says below then they're either ignorant, corrupt or criminals.

But do you believe him? A lot of people don't and he has been widely discredited in Germany. All part of the plot, no doubt.

But do you believe him? A lot of people don't and he has been widely discredited in Germany. All part of the plot, no doubt.
    Those like him are never allowed on our TV screens. A great many people are unaware he and so many others even exist. Such has been the level of censorship imposed. He has a glittering CV.

Elis James, trying to pull a fast one on us. I don't think so,.not on Organs watch!

Inflation is a stealth tax; a silent thief which has the potential to reduce the purchasing power of people's entire life savings and current income to precisely nil.

It's a good bet that when Schwab said in 2020 that "we must prepare for an angrier world" he was referring to deliberately wiping the wealth of those who his oppo Harari describes as "the useless class".

Those like him are never allowed on our TV screens. A great many people are unaware he and so many others even exist. Such has been the level of censorship imposed. He has a glittering CV.
    You sure you want the words Glitter and cv appearing in the same sentence, Morg? You know how your boys love a quote out of context. Look out for the hungry pack!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why are you posting this dumb stuff if you don't believe it? Is there really no better use of your time?
    Am never sure whether you really can't see the engineered shite storm that we are in the early stages of, or you prefer not to see it despite all the evidence.

One simple example: whatever your income is today, should it be less than 9% higher than what it was on this date in 2021 then you have become poorer during that span. And that 9% is going off the UK's CPI inflation number, the broader and more accurate RPI one is at 11%.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You sure you want the words Glitter and cv appearing in the same sentence, Morg? You know how your boys love a quote out of context. Look out for the hungry pack!
    Pleased to see you around today. Yesterday I feared with your absence that the wifi in your nursing home was playing up.

Pleased to see you around today. Yesterday I feared with your absence that the wifi in your nursing home was playing up.
    Just out enjoying the sunshine Morg. Thankfully in this part of the world you are less likely to be accosted in a beer garden by a gimlet eyed stranger doing a vox pop in a Hazmat Suit.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just out enjoying the sunshine Morg. Thankfully in this part of the world you are less likely to be accosted in a beer garden by a gimlet eyed stranger doing a vox pop in a Hazmat Suit.
    I like it, very cutting.

I copped on some time back you hated birthdays. Prepare for many similar digs in future.

50-minute interview with Milton Keynes funeral director John O'Looney. Have only viewed 20 minutes thus far as it's thoroughly depressing. He's mentioned what's been found in the arteries of the deceased at his business.

https://rumble.com/v1c8w03-john-oloo...bies-them.html

Another much shorter interview with a different UK funeral director. He also mentions a spike in baby deaths.

UK FUNERAL DIRECTOR: 10X NEWBORN BABY DEATHS AFTER COVID SHOTS - REFRIGERATORS FULL OF DEAD BABIES - https://www.bitchute.com/video/f9Qn4WDfwEma/

As for his glittering CV, it states on Wikipedia:
    "Bhakdi's claims, in particular in his YouTube videos and in the book Corona Fehlalarm?, have been extensively fact-checked and found to be variously unsubstantiated, misleading, or false.

In Germany, fact-checking activity has included articles at ZDF, the Austrian independent fact-checkers Mimikama, dpa, SWR3 and the German non-profit correctiv.org. In March 2020, ZDF said "His theses are unscientific, his numbers too low", Mimikama that his statements are "contrary to the scientific consensus of numerous experts, professors and colleagues and was described as largely dubious, unscientific and incorrect". Correctiv fact-checked one of Bhakdi's YouTube videos in June 2020, and found a number of problematic claims, including the claim that any COVID-19 vaccine would be "pointless", and that the virus posed no more threat than influenza.

On the basis of fact checks by Correctiv, ZDF, die Welt, Der Spiegel and Bayerischer Rundfunk, the Süddeutsche Zeitung summed up in April 2020: "What Wodarg and Bhakdi say is not completely wrong, but they mix facts with speculation and disinformation."Writing for Foreign Policy, in September 2020 Tyson Barker (Head of DGAP's Technology & Global Affairs Program) described Bhakdi as a prominent example from a "crop of debunked but credentialed so-called experts minting conspiracy theories and undermining fact-based information".
    In October 2020 the University of Mainz issued a statement to the effect that it does not support Bhakdi's views."

By the way, you didn't answer the question as to whether you believe him?

As for his glittering CV, it states on Wikipedia:
    "Bhakdi's claims, in particular in his YouTube videos and in the book Corona Fehlalarm?, have been extensively fact-checked and found to be variously unsubstantiated, misleading, or false.

In Germany, fact-checking activity has included articles at ZDF, the Austrian independent fact-checkers Mimikama, dpa, SWR3 and the German non-profit correctiv.org. In March 2020, ZDF said "His theses are unscientific, his numbers too low", Mimikama that his statements are "contrary to the scientific consensus of numerous experts, professors and colleagues and was described as largely dubious, unscientific and incorrect". Correctiv fact-checked one of Bhakdi's YouTube videos in June 2020, and found a number of problematic claims, including the claim that any COVID-19 vaccine would be "pointless", and that the virus posed no more threat than influenza.

On the basis of fact checks by Correctiv, ZDF, die Welt, Der Spiegel and Bayerischer Rundfunk, the Süddeutsche Zeitung summed up in April 2020: "What Wodarg and Bhakdi say is not completely wrong, but they mix facts with speculation and disinformation."Writing for Foreign Policy, in September 2020 Tyson Barker (Head of DGAP's Technology & Global Affairs Program) described Bhakdi as a prominent example from a "crop of debunked but credentialed so-called experts minting conspiracy theories and undermining fact-based information".
    In October 2020 the University of Mainz issued a statement to the effect that it does not support Bhakdi's views."

By the way, you didn't answer the question as to whether you believe him?
    Yes, I believe him. And all those like him who have dared to speak out knowing full well their character would be attacked.

Can you give any indication of when your contemplation over the question I asked you may reach a conclusion?

Yes, I believe him. And all those like him who have dared to speak out knowing full well their character would be attacked.

Can you give any indication of when your contemplation over the question I asked you may reach a conclusion?
    No, I can't. I don't read or intend reading all the articles and videos you link to or quote. Too many of them are plain nuts.

No, I can't. I don't read or intend reading all the articles and videos you link to or quote. Too many of them are plain nuts.
    As stated previously, I linked to the WEF site which included Schwab's words. Is their site among the 'plain nuts' ones or are you procrastinating? Your continuing reticence I find telling.

... and here at CNN, not Dai Icke's or Alex Jones', is the video of Harari stating "humans are hackable animals".

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world...derson-vpx.cnn -