+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    As stated previously, I linked to the WEF site which included Schwab's words. Is their site among the 'plain nuts' ones or are you procrastinating? Your continuing reticence I find telling.
    You can read into things what you will. I have visitors until the end of the week and if I do look into it, it won't be while they are here.
    I don't feel obliged to read and/or watch everything you post, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You can read into things what you will. I have visitors until the end of the week and if I do look into it, it won't be while they are here.
    I don't feel obliged to read and/or watch everything you post, you know.
    It will be of some relief to St Greta and other climate fanatics you will be grounded for a while instead of adding to what must be your already mammoth carbon footprint,

It will be of some relief to St Greta and other climate fanatics you will be grounded for a while instead of adding to what must be your already mammoth carbon footprint,
    tbf. That's a fair backhand volley!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Indeed it was!

On this climate cobblers, there's a significant body of opinion which claims the earth's protective magnetive field is weakening. Indeed, some predict this will culminate in a catastrophic pole reversal during March 2023.

On this climate cobblers, there's a significant body of opinion which claims the earth's protective magnetive field is weakening. Indeed, some predict this will culminate in a catastrophic pole reversal during March 2023.
    Great time to get beyond the Van Allen Belt for the first time I guess though. Every Ying has a Yang

Great time to get beyond the Van Allen Belt for the first time I guess though. Every Ying has a Yang
    Which of the many Org-promoted catastrophes will get us first, I wonder.

You appear to be suffering from Bobsy Wilsonitis.

This is a condition whereby I relay someone else's thoughts/opinions/predictions which then miraculously become mine.

Those afflicted with this phenomenon appear to have difficulty comprehending simple English as evidenced by the content of my post which you attached. But rather than acknowledging error when asked to provide evidence to support their claims they scuttle off.
    Wow, HE SAID IT NOT ME is quite the comedown from “my contact has given a worrying update”

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Wow, HE SAID IT NOT ME is quite the comedown from “my contact has given a worrying update”
    Is that an admission you're wrong? C'mon, some humility will be good for the soul.

The UN predicts the world population will reach eight billion this November. That's eight thousand million munching their way through the planet's resources.

Motor mouth Harari, Klaus Schwab's advisor, suggests the "useless people" among them should be given recreational drugs and computer games to play to keep them occupied.

Presumably the useless will comprise of those too old or too ill to work along with those unable to because they can't compete with the new technology that rendered them unemployed and thereby useless.

I'm sure villainous, extremely powerful psycopaths could develop a plan to eliminate the useless rather than have them hang around with their feet up in receipt of Universal Basic Income happily puffing Morrocan Woodbines while navigating Grand Theft Auto until they conk out naturally.

The one I'd adopt would be to con as many of them as possible to volunteer to have a substance injected that will wreck their immune system to ensure their lives become severely foreshortened.

Does anyone have a better idea?

Is that an admission you're wrong? C'mon, some humility will be good for the soul.
    If you think this weak defence is going to work you’re even wronger than the nonsense from your contact that you reported as fact.

UPDATE: Saw a coat today for £11.99

If you think this weak defence is going to work you’re even wronger than the nonsense from your contact that you reported as fact.

Bad loser, me thinks. Booes all round.

By the way, in case you missed it, I posted some potentially great news for you today. https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5323069

Please temper your expectations, it isn't a gimme it'll be declared a pandemic but could increase the odds you'd be offered a free needle for it, maybe a follow-up, possibly several boosters too, and all at no cost to you. Wow.

Be aware, I am not Doctor Eric, I didn't write the tweet, those are his views, not mine.

50-minute interview with Milton Keynes funeral director John O'Looney. Have only viewed 20 minutes thus far as it's thoroughly depressing. He's mentioned what's been found in the arteries of the deceased at his business.

https://rumble.com/v1c8w03-john-oloo...bies-them.html
    Excuse me? I didn't quite catch the name.

By the way, in case you missed it, I posted some potentially great news for you today. https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5323069

Please temper your expectations, it isn't a gimme it'll be declared a pandemic but could increase the odds you'd be offered a free needle for it, maybe a follow-up, possibly several boosters too, and all at no cost to you. Wow.

Be aware, I am not Doctor Eric, I didn't write the tweet, those are his views, not mine.
    Isn't that the guy who originally stated that Covid was 'just the common cold' but ended up in hospital with Covid?

It's not going to go away OM, no matter how hard you try this feeble tack. You might still be proven right of course, 11 days to go!

Imagine if "your contact" completely wrong though

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg

Yet more Great Reset stuff, this time from Russell Brand today who in a humorous way really lampoons Schwab and the whole corporate agenda, which includes of course making farmers redundant
    Comedians who use humour to say nasty things are terrible .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bItcoUb5xsw

Excellent performance that. The first ten minutes of it when he tore the Covid narrative to shreds it was noticeable who the Teletubbies were in the audience by their stony-faced mugs.

We have plenty of them here, still. This twitter clip is another humongous red pill for the mRNA-loving feckwits.

Excellent performance that. The first ten minutes of it when he tore the Covid narrative to shreds it was noticeable who the Teletubbies were in the audience by their stony-faced mugs.

We have plenty of them here, still. This twitter clip is another humongous red pill for the mRNA-loving feckwits.
    Yeah, like Cyril the pisshead who is oblivious to Agenda 30/50. Many of us will be gone by then, but the kids and grandkids will still be here, and he obviously doesn't give a shit about them. He reminds me of Ebenezer Scrooge, sitting at home in his soiled underpants. What an unpleasant bitter and twisted fella he is

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, like Cyril the pisshead who is oblivious to Agenda 30/50. Many of us will be gone by then, but the kids and grandkids will still be here, and he obviously doesn't give a shit about them. He reminds me of Ebenezer Scrooge, sitting at home in his soiled underpants. What an unpleasant bitter and twisted fella he is
    Calling Cyril a pisshead to the guy who often starts drinking at 10am is an awkward move

Calling Cyril a pisshead to the guy who often starts drinking at 10am is an awkward move
    That would be a glass of filtered spring water.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That would be a glass of filtered spring water.
    He's confused you with me. Hardly surprising as he has lots of form for dire reading comprehension.

He's confused you with me. Hardly surprising as he has lots of form for dire reading comprehension.
    Oh dear, WB was talking to you therefore he was “calling Cyril a pisshead TO a guy who regularly starts drinking at 10am”

It’s just loss after loss

Oh dear, WB was talking to you therefore he was “calling Cyril a pisshead TO a guy who regularly starts drinking at 10am”

It’s just loss after loss
    I just ridiculed the fact that he was simultaneously lauding the youthful glorious future of the Welsh football team in one thread whilst joining in on Morg's Schwab will kill most of us in a couple of years to meet the Deagel estimates. He gets a bit passive aggressive when his stupidity is played back. No great issue, it's a regular occurrence!