+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    All jokes aside you guys should meet up and hang out, you’d have the absolute best time together
    Surely you should wait until the end before making such self-righteous comments? What if Organ is right and you are wrong? You'd end up looking like a right twerp

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Surely you should wait until the end before making such self-righteous comments? What if Organ is right and you are wrong? You'd end up looking like a right twerp
    How on earth is that self righteous? The three of you would have a great time together discussing your shared world viewpoint

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    How on earth is that self righteous? The three of you would have a great time together discussing your shared world viewpoint
    Could you head be buried any deeper in the sand?

Could you head be buried any deeper in the sand?
    I imagine him, Taunton, Jon, Bobsy Wilson and Lardy sat silently next to one another on the back seat of CCMB's Sunshine bus as they stare blankly at their mobile phones with mouths agape craving mindless entertainment instead of worthwhile knowledge.

Their thoughts and beliefs have been shaped by Huw Edwards and others like him who appear on their favourite of all screens which they worship above everything else as they spend an inordinate amount of their free time sating their addiction.

Among themselves they are proud to relay their extensive knowledge of reality shows, sports teams, celebrities and anything else that is unimportant because it is what defines them. Their social circle are products of identical programming.

#Visionary

A.T.B
    Clandestine

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    #Visionary

A.T.B
    Clandestine
    I made a post in another thread yesterday relating to the Business Plot in the USA and who financed Hitler's rise to power.

Icke's been on the money, as Yanks like to say, for decades. He predicted what the world's experiencing now too early though.

My word, they are in a big hurry to get needle number four into care home residents!

GPs to receive incentive payments to deliver ‘accelerated’ care home Covid boosters

- GPs will be incentivised to deliver ‘accelerated’ autumn Covid boosters in care homes, with payments of up to £525 per completed care home.

The autumn programme is due to start from next week, but GPs have now been asked to complete care home vaccinations by 23 October where possible. -

More: https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/br...ovid-boosters/

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    My word, they are in a big hurry to get needle number four into care home residents!

GPs to receive incentive payments to deliver ‘accelerated’ care home Covid boosters

- GPs will be incentivised to deliver ‘accelerated’ autumn Covid boosters in care homes, with payments of up to £525 per completed care home.

The autumn programme is due to start from next week, but GPs have now been asked to complete care home vaccinations by 23 October where possible. -

More: https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/br...ovid-boosters/
    Does this mean that the first three clotshots were not able to kill off these vulnerable people?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Does this mean that the first three clotshots were not able to kill off these vulnerable people?
    Clotshots? You've been reading Pfizer's trial data which they were desperate to conceal, haven't you?

You naughty, naughty boy!

Clotshots? You've been reading Pfizer's trial data which they were desperate to conceal, haven't you?

You naughty, naughty boy!
    I am obviously using your termininology and tried to understand the logic of multiple vaccinations required to kill of those who are vulnerable. Are you able to explain that aspect?

I am obviously using your termininology and tried to understand the logic of multiple vaccinations required to kill of those who are vulnerable. Are you able to explain that aspect?
    I humbly predict that your post will be ignored in favour of a weird clip off Twitter or a crap meme from someone who doesn’t quite know how a meme works

I'm not privy to ze plan. A reasonable guess would be to keep the Covid pot simmering, so to speak, for the whole scheme to be repeated. Two years back we were told we must save granny and those younger with chronic conditions. Today we are down to needling perfectly healthy five-year-olds.

This stage calls for over 50s plus the same younger at risk people. We could be hearing in the months ahead that everyone needs to be protected, just as before, then inoculation passports could be resurrected.

Then again, maybe it's been decided not enough of the hapless mask wearing syringe lovers are croaking as quickly as originally anticipated.

Or both the above scenarios in unison.

By the way, if you haven't read that Pfizer data, which they were compelled to publish six months ago instead of in the year 2097 (2097 is not a typo) and has been ignored by corporate media ever since, then you can read the stunning list of adverse reactions in that section of their formerly top secret document here: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads...experience.pdf

And at this link is a video with Dr Robert Malone, who invented mRNA technology, that the media ridiculed as a know nothing idiot when he started to question the 'safe and effective' vaccine narrative. In it they discuss those listed adverse reactions - https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/0...ill-thousands/

You may not wish to click either of the above links should you have volunteered for Pfizer's concoction because doing so may not be conducive to restful kips.

Cyril and a few others would get ratty whenever I would reference Deagel's 2025 population forecasts.

That site's methodology for predicting dramatic declines among the populations and economies of North America, Australasia and Western Europe - while the majority of the world's countries rose and their economies improved - was a convoluted one that essentially said poor planning would ensure implosion of their economies resulting in their citizens taking flight in their tens of millions to seek a better life in Bangladesh, Turkmenistan, Ethiopia and the like.

The prospects of that unfolding appeared too ridiculous to contemplate.

But the picture changed when Russia invaded and all the nations slated to collapse took it upon themselves to shoot themselves in the foot by imposing sanctions upon Russia. They're also embarking on a madcap, full steam ahead green agenda to blast themselves in the other foot. It's almost as if this is a pre-planned coordinated suicide pact among white majority nations.

Of the 185 countries Deagel gave predictions for, Blighty suffered the greatest population decline, at close to 80%, along with the largest drop in both GDP and currency purchasing power.

The grisly numbers are found on this image - https://i.imgur.com/aaQsdqsl.png

Think you need to go back to the silver surfers classes at the library organ. That link doesn't show what you think it does

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Think you need to go back to the silver surfers classes at the library organ. That link doesn't show what you think it does
    It didn’t last time either.

66 million to 15 million is indeed a circa 80% decline. GDP is down something like 93%. Currency loses 75% of its value.

66 million to 15 million is indeed a circa 80% decline. GDP is down something like 93%. Currency loses 75% of its value.
    Do you think it's going to happen? Shall I record it in the predictions thread?

There's more chance of it happening than there was of Trump colluding with Russia

Wait a minute, you implied yesterday on this thread's previous page I was too aged to corrrectly interpret what the Deagel numbers predict for the UK's population, GDP and currency value in 2025.

When it's evident it is you who's unable to make simple subtractions and not I.

I could have added in that post that the same countries who are busying themselves wrecking their economies and their citizens' finances - I.e. Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and all of Western Europe - also pushed mRNA shots upon their populations with unremitting zeal, while Russia, India and China, to name but three nations, who together have in excess of over one-third of the globe's total population, haven't adminstered so much as 1 mRNA shot between them.

I'll repeat that. They have not used a single dose of mRNA.

I realise you back seat bus passengers aren't nearly as gormless as you present (well, perhaps with the exception of Delmbox), but with each passing day it's becoming more difficult for you and your in denial hombres to not be able to conclude those most intent on ensuring we own feck all - should we survive famine and the attendant social disintegration - are not resident in Moscow, Tehran or Beijing.

Wait a minute, you implied yesterday on this thread's previous page I was too aged to corrrectly interpret what the Deagel numbers predict for the UK's population, GDP and currency value in 2025.

When it's evident it is you who's unable to make simple subtractions and not I.

I could have added in that post that the same countries who are busying themselves wrecking their economies and their citizens' finances - I.e. Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and all of Western Europe - also pushed mRNA shots upon their populations with unremitting zeal, while Russia, India and China, to name but three nations, who together have in excess of over one-third of the globe's total population, haven't adminstered so much as 1 mRNA shot between them.

I'll repeat that. They have not used a single dose of mRNA.

I realise you back seat bus passengers aren't nearly as gormless as you present (well, perhaps with the exception of Delmbox), but with each passing day it's becoming more difficult for you and your in denial hombres to not be able to conclude those most intent on ensuring we own feck all - should we survive famine and the attendant social disintegration - are not resident in Moscow, Tehran or Beijing.
    No, I said that your link was wrong. Go and click on it again and you'll see what I mean.

My question was do you really believe that Deagels prediction of the UK having a population drop of 80% in the next three years is going to happen.

Simple yes or no. No need to try and impress us with paragraphs.

No, I said that your link was wrong. Go and click on it again and you'll see what I mean.

My question was do you really believe that Deagels prediction of the UK having a population drop of 80% in the next three years is going to happen.

No, I don't believe there will be 51 million fewer people living in the UK before the end of 2025.

Happy now?

I do believe there will be far fewer though if we reach the stage of total economic collapse. Should your username be indicative of your size, you may want to visit Slimming World pronto as you'll become less of a target for the starving.

It doesn't have to drop in the next 3 years, it just has to drop over time. It took 5 years to expose your Russia collusion hoax BS, but we got there eventually

Build back better. Where have I heard that phrase before?

I remember now, it's from the WEF and scores of their puppets have repeated it.

Meanwhile in Germany, before the crash ...

The German Minister of Economics, Robert Habeck: 'Bakeries, craft businesses, cleaning companies.... they can just stop producing this year, but they don't go insolvent. They don't work into the red.'

https://twitter.com/tomdabassman/sta...50786312949760