+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Morg,

Either your memory must be fading or you are is chronic need of new material as you have played this card a number of times before with predictable results.

Last time was during your Plandemic phase where I helpfully posted this showing that the supposed website being an authoritative US linked intelligence source is nothing of the sort. I liked the bit in the rebuttal that actually stored the site's forecasts which got overwritten each time a deadline approached.

Also this

think of it this way: there is some random website out there that makes (1) extremely extraordinary claims, (2) they don't provide any sources or methodology as to how they managed to make these conclusions, (3) the origin and affiliations of this website are also unknown. Furthermore, (4) the only people who seem to take this seriously (instead of being skeptical like you) are people who run crackpot websites.

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...25-legit/39380

If you want a real laugh about #400-510 in this thread shows this particular stupidity and of its cheerleaders in all this glory.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...ga-doom/page21

A day in the life of Evans Debunkovich I guess
    I stated what logic that site used to arrive at their projections: it was monster inflation preceding economic collapse. Though even today it seems too far-fetched to become true in less than four years, everyone is becoming aware of the rising cost of essentials, and nowt's more so than food and energy.

As unbelievable as a 77% drop in the UK population is, along with a two-thirds fall in the US and Germany, by the end of 2025, it's far more believable today than when it pulled all their data in September 2020. It's more so now as it appears (to me) that this Russia-Ukraine situation has been fabricated as the pretext to wreck Western economies.

I posted a video in this thread of Biden predicting food shortages in a couldn't care less manner. He also acknowledged it would be the result of the US and its allies choosing to impose sanctions on Russia.

This very long articles discusses scenarios about how the Deagel numbers might be achieved. https://metallicman.com/2025-deagel-...ualty-figures/

Here is the complete list of 188 countries 2025 Deagel numbers which include changes to their population numbers, GDP and purchasing power of their respective currencies. https://metallicman.com/wp-content/u...by-Country.pdf

PS I still wait to learn who your nominee is for the Great Architect of the Universe.

I love The Great Reset. It's like buying one of those "Conspiracy Theories For Dummies" Books.

Chapter 1

Mathematical Equations

The Great Reset = Any bit of shit that happens in the world = It's not an accident = The Great Reset.

Anyone over the age of 8 who's ever watched tv for a day could come up with this kind of shit but apparently there is small self-selected few who believe you need special powers to suck this up.

Apologies for not replying sooner but I thought I would spend an evening sceptically shuffling a Ouija Board.

Anyway, some Doubting Evans I turned out to be.

No sooner had I started that I was getting strong voices.

Someone calling herself Golden Betty made her presence felt. She said she wanted me to find someone called Morgan and his stupid man-child servant she called Guley (the board was moving fast so it could be mis-spelt.)

She said, tell him MAY.....no wait....it was MAYBE.....MAYBE JUNE.

She said he would know what that means.

She also said that if Morgan and man-child did not make a significant donation to the #GoldenBettyBatShit Foundation in the next few days, Rubles only, then it's unlikely she will make them itk again.

Think I finally joined the dots on the Betty White link. Today is the 10th anniversary of the start of her seminal series "Off their Rockers"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_..._Their_Rockers

Girl had a a sense of humour seeking out the susceptible from beyond the grave!

I love it when Cyril doubles down, it brings back fond memories of the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop. Let's see if he can make it 3 in a row!

I love The Great Reset. It's like buying one of those "Conspiracy Theories For Dummies" Books.

Chapter 1

Mathematical Equations

The Great Reset = Any bit of shit that happens in the world = It's not an accident = The Great Reset.

Anyone over the age of 8 who's ever watched tv for a day could come up with this kind of shit but apparently there is small self-selected few who believe you need special powers to suck this up.

Apologies for not replying sooner but I thought I would spend an evening sceptically shuffling a Ouija Board.

Anyway, some Doubting Evans I turned out to be.

No sooner had I started that I was getting strong voices.

Someone calling herself Golden Betty made her presence felt. She said she wanted me to find someone called Morgan and his stupid man-child servant she called Guley (the board was moving fast so it could be mis-spelt.)

She said, tell him MAY.....no wait....it was MAYBE.....MAYBE JUNE.

She said he would know what that means.

She also said that if Morgan and man-child did not make a significant donation to the #GoldenBettyBatShit Foundation in the next few days, Rubles only, then it's unlikely she will make them itk again.
    Another video from someone you're a fanboy of. He's the demented creature who will state publicly what not even his boss Schwab dare not say on camera.

"Covid is critical because this is what convinces people to accept total biometric surveillance" (Yuval Noah Harari, top advisor to Klaus Schwab) - https://twitter.com/JoostBroekers/st...2961180626946?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I love it when Cyril doubles down, it brings back fond memories of the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop. Let's see if he can make it 3 in a row!
    When someone seeks membership of a social club, or any other club to my knowledge, they don't have a noose placed around their neck while declaring blood oaths. Just one organisation does, but I'm already positive our Cyril will believe there's absolutely nothing sinister about kneeling to worship at the altar of the Eye of Horus because he has tons of form for pretending to be as dull as a doormouse when it suits him.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    When someone seeks membership of a social club, or any other club to my knowledge, they don't have a noose placed around their neck while declaring blood oaths. Just one organisation does, but I'm already positive our Cyril will believe there's absolutely nothing sinister about kneeling to worship at the altar of the Eye of Horus because he has tons of form for pretending to be as dull as a doormouse when it suits him.
    Were the bolts on the bunker a bit rusty Morg or did you just wait a couple of days to check if there were more than cockroaches wandering around.

What else have you got right? Because that's the only thing you ever mention in all your time here (and you mention it a lot)

Were the bolts on the bunker a bit rusty Morg or did you just wait a couple of days to check if there were more than cockroaches wandering around.
    I'm not sure whether to be flattered or uneasy about you scouring my posts since the beginning of time. Now you're wondering what I'm up to on days when I'm absent. I reckon talk of Square and Compasses hit a nerve.

I'm not sure whether to be flattered or uneasy about you scouring my posts since the beginning of time. Now you're wondering what I'm up to on days when I'm absent. I reckon talk of Square and Compasses hit a nerve.
    Not really. You predicted the end of the world on April 4th. I was worried that the nurse might have modified your cocktail of mogodon/ketamine/LSD or whatever you use to to cruise the net and believed what you said for a change. Glad you made it to the other side.....not the BettyWhite other side obviously. I'd hate to think you could send your bat shit from the far beyond!

Dr. Fauci: I Recommend You Go And Get The Fourth Shot If You Are Over 50 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M07M1yoNGLA

I was aware of Putin's links to Schwab and that Donald Trump's daughter became a WEF member in 2015.

I didn't know Trumpkin crawled before Schwab in 2020. From his remarks, it was the second time he had done so. Trump congratulates Klaus Schwab - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V9gv6RIAMY

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What else have you got right? Because that's the only thing you ever mention in all your time here (and you mention it a lot)
    Too many to mention without going into great detail.

Too many to mention without going into great detail.
    Don't.

Please.

Here's our old friends Klaus Schwab and Yuval Harari again.

The latter, Schwab's advisor, had previously stated on camera how Covid-19 was essential to their plans and that how humans are now "hackable animals." His boss stated years prior in an interview with Charlie Rose about his Fourth Industrial Revolution (aka Great Reset) changing what it is to be human.

In the clip linked below Harari speaks with his usual enthusiasm about how poor people have had their chips. He also mentions at the 1:40 mark about making an interface between a brain and computer.

There's tons of videos out there produced by scientists and others - here's one: REAL LIFE EVIDENCE REVEALS THE MARK OF BEAST IS HERE [COMPILATION] https://www.bitchute.com/video/Gtwqpkmxg5cH/ - which claim they have discovered self-assembling graphene oxide nano technology in Covid-19 vaccines that is the very interface Harari is so enthused over. The videos mentioned are difficult to find as youtube, twitter, etc, remove them sharpish. It's almost as if, shock/horror, the info is being deliberately concealed.

Yuval Harari Look at the smile on Klaus Schwab face when Yuval Noah tells him the poor people will die and the rich will survive…. and there’s nothing the masses can do…. https://twitter.com/Resist_05/status...5523502223362?

Remaining with transhumanism and connecting humans with technology, somewhere at this forum I posted a video of a person purporting to be a doctor who was so intrigued by evidence he had viewed of Covid-19 vaccinated people supposedly displaying open bluetooth connections that he conducted his own experiment by inviting three of his patients to his office who he knew had been needled.

He asked they visit minus a mobile phone or any other gadgets, then used a bluetooth finder app he downloaded to his smart phone to check them over. Each displayed a different bluetooth MAC code for each Covid injection they had volunteered for.

I'll download one of those. There's plenty of free version ones available that will settle the matter as I know plenty of needle lovers to point it at.

Those smart phone owners hereabout who have felt the Covid syringe would be able to check themselves easily.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Don't.

Please.
    Were you the captain of the Titanic in a previous life?

Were you the captain of the Titanic in a previous life?
    There was no previous life. We only have one. I don't intend to waste it on ****wittery!

I'll download one of those. There's plenty of free version ones available that will settle the matter as I know plenty of needle lovers to point it at.

There was no previous life. We only have one. I don't intend to waste it on ****wittery!
    You think The Titanic "accidently" struck an iceberg drowning lots of poor people who had nothing and were happy, whilst the plot for the uber rich people who supposedly drowned but actually were taken away in VIP lifeboats to set up secret Illuminati communes in Nova Scotia was only known to a gifted few. Bless!

Aye, aye, Captain. It's nice to see you nailing your colours to the mast of Messrs. Johnson & Gates, which is rather refreshing when compared to your fellow comrades who restrict themselves to sniping and stalking.

This is the app I'll be testing.

Bluetooth Device Locator Finder https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...h.devicefinder

Aye, aye, Captain. It's nice to see you nailing your colours to the mast of Messrs. Johnson & Gates, which is rather refreshing when compared to your fellow comrades who restrict themselves to sniping and stalking.
    I honestly have no idea what you're on about. But that's OK - I'm happier that way!

Another video from someone you're a fanboy of. He's the demented creature who will state publicly what not even his boss Schwab dare not say on camera.

"Covid is critical because this is what convinces people to accept total biometric surveillance" (Yuval Noah Harari, top advisor to Klaus Schwab) - https://twitter.com/JoostBroekers/st...2961180626946?
    Since Covid is also central to the Great Reset, these revelations make interesting reading.

“This Shouldn’t Happen”: Inside the Virus-Hunting Nonprofit at the Center of the Lab-Leak Controversy Chasing scientific renown, grant dollars, and approval from Dr. Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak transformed the environmental nonprofit

EcoHealth Alliance into a government-funded sponsor of risky, cutting-edge virus research in both the U.S. and Wuhan, China. Drawing on more than 100,000 leaked documents, a V.F. investigation shows how an organization dedicated to preventing the next pandemic found itself suspected of helping start one.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...ak-controversy

Has every other word from the original text been omitted from the part in bold?

It’s like reading a Norman Collier speech.