+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    To be fair , the amount of shutting down OM endured was incredible. The amount of abuse people who stood up government overreach from their own families was hard to take.

Anything against the government narrative was taken down , however, slowly but surely the truth is seeping out and most of the government policy makers are no longer in post.

People like DR Hilary were household names
    "Anything against the government narrative was taken down ,"? Do you mean taken off the board by the moderators? If you do, I think you're mistaken.

No, articles on the internet ,main stream news , etc

Anybody with an informed opinion that differed from the narrative was discredited, abused ,called a Covid idiot etc.
    Have a look at that Twitter feed regarding the Covid rules that were brought in…. they were unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Rjk appears desperate to maintain a 44% US miscarriage rate is the norm but is unable to provide supporting evidence. Despite several prompts he seemingly has no concerns whatsoever re Pfizer and the FDA's desperation to keep Pfizer's Covid vaccine trial data hidden for the next 75 years. In fairness to him, every other Teletubby around here is similarly pretending to be stupid rather than concede that at an absolute minimum their attempts to secrete the info was highly suspicious.

Tito is another who has gone AWOL. Perhaps that username was Cyril's sock puppet account?

Translating Boris Johnson's words: stay docile, increase your TV viewing hours, keep believing Putin's responsible for you becoming skint at an accelerating pace, don't look at the profits BP, Shell and all our other friends are pocketing.

I've no desire to crow about forecasting what's unfolding as I'll be as fecked as everyone else when food/energy becomes unavailable/unaffordable and society going Mad Max.

One consolation was giving the Covid needle a very wide berth. I wouldn't fancy having the stress of wondering when the clots will polish me off.
    The links I've provided shows that the miscarriage rate is a lot lower than 44% across the three vaccines that it had data for the trials for.

Also, as people in the study were excluded if they were already pregnant, and asked not to try to get pregnant during the study there were only a very small number of pregnancies involved - so even if 44% of them did miscarry (which doesn't seem to be correct) that could still be in like with the expected outcomes as the sample size was so low.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...at/ar-AA113tX6

Oh look - the 44% miscarriage rate is "completely spurious". Based on an error in reading the data where the miscarriages were counted twice and ones from the placebo group also attributed to the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

Oh look - the 44% miscarriage rate is "completely spurious". Based on an error in reading the data where the miscarriages were counted twice and ones from the placebo group also attributed to the vaccine.
    The "Dr Naomi Wolf" who's inability to read this table correctly seems to have led to this misinformation being shared isn't in fact a medical doctor at all, but has a doctorate of English Literature.

The links I've provided shows that the miscarriage rate is a lot lower than 44% across the three vaccines that it had data for the trials for.

Also, as people in the study were excluded if they were already pregnant, and asked not to try to get pregnant during the study there were only a very small number of pregnancies involved - so even if 44% of them did miscarry (which doesn't seem to be correct) that could still be in like with the expected outcomes as the sample size was so low.
    I gave you another opportunity to weigh in on the attempted concealment of Pfizer's Covid vaccine trial data for a whopping 75 years, but you remain coyness personified.

It's time again to paste my favourite Ayn Rand quote from Atlas Shrugged: you can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

I gave you another opportunity to weigh in on the attempted concealment of Pfizer's Covid vaccine trial data for a whopping 75 years, but you remain coyness personified.

It's time again to paste my favourite Ayn Rand quote from Atlas Shrugged: you can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.
    Well having spent about 4 minutes reading up on it, it seems that there is a LOT of data, and the FDA need to check it for confidential data and redact it prior to being released.
    If you took part in a clinical trial I'm sure you wouldn't want your medical information being released as part of a FOI request afterwards.

They say they can do 500 pages a month, and they have been told to work at a much faster rate than that by a judge back in January - 12000 pages a month, which will massively slash the time it will take. So this "75 year" stuff doesn't even appear to be relevant any more.

They have a team of 9 people in the department that will be carrying out this work - 2 of whom are new staff and unable to work as quickly as the more experienced members. Presumably they will have to massively scale up this department in order to be able to comply with the latest ruling.

Care to comment on this Organ Morgan?

Well having spent about 4 minutes reading up on it, it seems that there is a LOT of data, and the FDA need to check it for confidential data and redact it prior to being released.
    If you took part in a clinical trial I'm sure you wouldn't want your medical information being released as part of a FOI request afterwards.

They say they can do 500 pages a month, and they have been told to work at a much faster rate than that by a judge back in January - 12000 pages a month, which will massively slash the time it will take. So this "75 year" stuff doesn't even appear to be relevant any more.

They have a team of 9 people in the department that will be carrying out this work - 2 of whom are new staff and unable to work as quickly as the more experienced members. Presumably they will have to massively scale up this department in order to be able to comply with the latest ruling.
    Once more, Pfizer and the FDA conspired to bury the data until close to the end of this century. Instead of extolling the virtues of that shot, they fought and fought to conceal what they both knew... which was close to 450 different potential side-effects. Safe and effective? Only for those who choose to remain wilfully dull.

Once more, Pfizer and the FDA conspired to bury the data until close to the end of this century. Instead of extolling the virtues of that shot, they fought and fought to conceal what they both knew... which was close to 450 different potential side-effects. Safe and effective? Only for those who choose to remain wilfully dull.
    I have worked with the FDA on many occasions. They don't conspire on behalf of manufacturers trust me.

there are obvious practical reasons why it's taking a long time to release the information, and the "side effects" that you posted about miscarriages turned out to be completely wrong. Yes you have the nerve to describe others as wilfully dull.

Youtube changes tack on what it considers Covid misinformation. Twitter did so a while back; anything goes on there nowadays. Tucker Carlson says what he wants about all things Covid on Fox News in the US, while Sky News Australia does likewise. I've seen it theorised one aspect of fuelling chaos - in addition to raging inflation and collapsing economies - is to allow this information to gradually become common knowledge to further enrage citizens.

Google-YouTube Changes Rules – Will No Longer Ban Statements on Masking and Vaccine Efficacy Because These Were Always Just Lies They Were Promoting - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ies-promoting/

I have worked with the FDA on many occasions. They don't conspire on behalf of manufacturers trust me.

there are obvious practical reasons why it's taking a long time to release the information, and the "side effects" that you posted about miscarriages turned out to be completely wrong. Yes you have the nerve to describe others as wilfully dull.
    Re what's highlighted, what follows is a Reuters article. That's about as mainstream as it gets.

‘Paramount importance’: Judge orders FDA to hasten release of Pfizer vaccine docs

A federal judge in Texas on Thursday ordered the Food and Drug Administration to make public the data it relied on to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, imposing a dramatically accelerated schedule that should result in the release of all information within about eight months.

That’s roughly 75 years and four months faster than the FDA said it could take to complete a Freedom of Information Act request by a group of doctors and scientists seeking an estimated 450,000 pages of material about the vaccine.

More: https://www.reuters.com/legal/govern...cs-2022-01-07/

You have a favourite Ayn Rand quote?

That shines a light!

I'm intrigued why governments switched course earlier this year instead of continuing along the same spectacularly successful track of false positive tests, manufactured 'with' Covid deaths and euthanizing the elderly in care homes using Midazolam. It was going swimmingly with obedient Teletubbies loving their reward of a digital vaccine passport while relishing the prospect of 'anti-vaxxers' being punished to a far greater extent than exclusion from sports stadia and nightclubs.

Sure, they can resurrect the scheme whenever they wish. If indeed the clot shotted have a maximum life expectancy of five years post their initial mRNA jab, as professor Dolores Cahill maintains, then surely TPTB also know. What better way to camouflage an immense die off than inventing mythical deadly variants whose symptoms include heart disease and fast-acting cancers?

Here's a two-minute video of a bloke who claims he partook in a 2013 trial involving an mRNA jab. He says the few survivors, including him, have all suffered heart attacks. He says all was dandy for two years before his health went south. I have an inkling we won't be seeing him on BBC or Sky News.

IN A 2013 TRIAL OF OVER 200,000 PEOPLE TESTING MRNA-BASED MEDICATION - LESS THAN 5 ARE ALIVE TODAY https://www.bitchute.com/video/tbtePmwJU75S/
    You know, there's a part of me almost hoping that she's right. When you see how insufferably smug Balders and Wales Bales are when they've no reason to be, imagine what living in a world full of people like them continually saying I told you so would be like.

Re what's highlighted, what follows is a Reuters article. That's about as mainstream as it gets.

‘Paramount importance’: Judge orders FDA to hasten release of Pfizer vaccine docs

A federal judge in Texas on Thursday ordered the Food and Drug Administration to make public the data it relied on to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, imposing a dramatically accelerated schedule that should result in the release of all information within about eight months.

That’s roughly 75 years and four months faster than the FDA said it could take to complete a Freedom of Information Act request by a group of doctors and scientists seeking an estimated 450,000 pages of material about the vaccine.

More: https://www.reuters.com/legal/govern...cs-2022-01-07/
    yes I know, I mentioned it earlier, so if they are releasing it that quickly then what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You know, there's a part of me almost hoping that she's right. When you see how insufferably smug Balders and Wales Bales are when they've no reason to be, imagine what living in a world full of people like them continually saying I told you so would be like.
    Ah, you're back to personal attacks.

It isn't that long since I suggested you tread carefully otherwise I would respond in kind.

Rightio, it's gloves off henceforth.

yes I know, I mentioned it earlier, so if they are releasing it that quickly then what's the problem?
    Are you kidding?

A court ordered them to release Pfizer's trial data, upon which they based their decision to grant that shot emergency use authorisation to needle millions of American citizens with, over 100 times faster than they were prepared to.

Had that data indicated it was as safe as the FDA claimed, they should have published it over a year earlier with bells, whistles and bunting to reassure their citizens before anyone rolled a sleeve up for it.

We now know, or those of us with an ear to the ground do, what was long suspected by so-called conspiracy theorists, and that was it is anything but safe. Nevertheless, they're jabbing those as young as six months with it today. I have little doubt that's something else you'll approve of.

It should be telling that corporate media have ignored what's in those documents. Indeed, I'd wager the majority are unaware that they wanted to conceal it for the best part of a century.

We've previously had MSM elements promoting cricket and locusts burgers, next up it's worm burgers.

The "Dr Naomi Wolf" who's inability to read this table correctly seems to have led to this misinformation being shared isn't in fact a medical doctor at all, but has a doctorate of English Literature.
    Neither are half of Sage
    They use algorithms to predict outcomes, which have been proven to impact more indirect damage to health,education and the economy than what they were trying to offset.

Still the odd few can’t see it

Neither are half of Sage
    They use algorithms to predict outcomes, which have been proven to impact more indirect damage to health,education and the economy than what they were trying to offset.

Still the odd few can’t see it

Genuine question, do you have a link which backs that claim up?

Ah, you're back to personal attacks.

It isn't that long since I suggested you tread carefully otherwise I would respond in kind.

Rightio, it's gloves off henceforth.
    What with you deeming me not worthy of posting on anything other than football (can you remember a time when you posted on the game on here I wonder?) a while back, I assumed the gloves had come off already. You've no need to bother though, because exchanges like this are a reminder why I should be giving your "you're all going to die" narrative a wide birth.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Genuine question, do you have a link which backs that claim up?
    Sure

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ted-sub-groups

It’s worth noting that a significant amount also have not expertise is Coronaviruses (common cold, flu,Covid ) although they have a doctorate

Sure

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ted-sub-groups

It’s worth noting that a significant amount also have not expertise is Coronaviruses (common cold, flu,Covid ) although they have a doctorate
    Have another look at the post that Bob quoted. That's what he's asking about, not this.

[QUOTE=lardy;5337292]Have another look at the post that Bob quoted. That's what he's asking about, not this.[/QUOTE

I’ve posted the relevant link,I’m sure he can look through it

No, he's asking about the algorithms "which have been proven to impact more indirect damage to health,education and the economy than what they were trying to offset"

Anyway, thanks for taking me off ignore! That didn't last long, did it?