+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Have another look at the post that Bob quoted. That's what he's asking about, not this.
    No, it was the claim that half of Sage weren't medical doctors that I was interested in.

Thanks to TWGLI for posting that link, that was the one I found when I looked myself, but I thought the information on there was pretty basic and didn't really prove the claim one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    No, he's asking about the algorithms "which have been proven to impact more indirect damage to health,education and the economy than what they were trying to offset"

Anyway, thanks for taking me off ignore! That didn't last long, did it?
    They are not going to come out and tell you “the public” that they use algorithms, likewise , modern businesses wouldn’t tell you either, that being said, how do you think they target their customer base , through cold calling

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    They are not going to come out and tell you “the public” that they use algorithms, likewise , modern businesses wouldn’t tell you either, that being said, how do you think they target their customer base , through cold calling
    Fair enough, Bob was after the other information but I'm still intrigued how you know it's been "proven".

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What with you deeming me not worthy of posting on anything other than football (can you remember a time when you posted on the game on here I wonder?) a while back, I assumed the gloves had come off already. You've no need to bother though, because exchanges like this are a reminder why I should be giving your "you're all going to die" narrative a wide birth.
    I'm with Dr Vernon 'if people are dumb enough to take these shots they're too stupid to live' Coleman these days. I have sympathy for young children whose parents and guardians volunteer them as guinea pigs, but as for compos mentis adults and those aged 12 and over they can be clot shotted all day long for all I care.

I imagine the 25 million brand new Moderna mRNA Covid shots Britain has purchased to be administered from next week will be taken up. A jolly good thing too.

For anyone who might be hesitant about getting their fourth Covid shot, please don't be suspicious about all those who promote them (politicians, doctors, media and anyone else who wield the syringe) when all of them, once more, fail to disclose the vaccine makers have no liability for any injuries and deaths they may cause. This video may help to convince you you're making a wise decision to roll a sleeve up.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'm with Dr Vernon 'if people are dumb enough to take these shots they're too stupid to live' Coleman these days. I have sympathy for young children whose parents and guardians volunteer them as guinea pigs, but as for compos mentis adults and those aged 12 and over they can be clot shotted all day long for all I care.

I imagine the 25 million brand new Moderna mRNA Covid shots Britain has purchased to be administered from next week will be taken up. A jolly good thing too.
    Vernon Coleman a blast from the past, he was way ahead of the curve before the ivy league scientists and virologists came to the party he's been pretty 100% on all the forecasts he gave regarding the vaccine injuries. I've just seen seen a small segment of an interview with Dr. Peter McCullough and Dan Bongino on twitter Bongino is gutted he gave the arm when he did but was suffering cancer at the time and believed he was vulnerable McCullough seemed a bit more positive than I've seen him previously regarding the long term effects of the spike protein time to catch up with the old man and a chair I'd forgotten about him WIKI did a right number on him.

Sure

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ted-sub-groups

It’s worth noting that a significant amount also have not expertise is Coronaviruses (common cold, flu,Covid ) although they have a doctorate
    Notably none on that list are Doctors of English literature.

Aside from anything else - the claim that Organ Morgan made about the vaccines causing 44% of pregnancies to miscarry was shown to be completely false- would anyone care to comment on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Vernon Coleman a blast from the past, he was way ahead of the curve before the ivy league scientists and virologists came to the party he's been pretty 100% on all the forecasts he gave regarding the vaccine injuries. I've just seen seen a small segment of an interview with Dr. Peter McCullough and Dan Bongino on twitter Bongino is gutted he gave the arm when he did but was suffering cancer at the time and believed he was vulnerable McCullough seemed a bit more positive than I've seen him previously regarding the long term effects of the spike protein time to catch up with the old man and a chair I'd forgotten about him WIKI did a right number on him.
    Vernon Coleman
    Looking at his track record he's a complete fruit loop.

Look at what he said about AIDS, this man has no credibility at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Vernon Coleman

I thought you might take that view, rather than question the fact that they may have been lying about everything? Cigarettes, Roundup, Teflon, etc., they were all about profit while health consequences were not a consideration and usually ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I thought you might take that view, rather than question the fact that they may have been lying about everything? Cigarettes, Roundup, Teflon, etc., they were all about profit while health consequences were not a consideration and usually ignored.
    Are you honestly saying that you think AIDS doesn't exist?

Are you honestly saying that you think AIDS doesn't exist?
    I'm talking about Dr Fauci and AZT, not how the virus came into being.

Vernon Coleman

He's a very knowledgeable doctor. Had he or anyone like him been allowed a voice on British TV sets far fewer mugs would have lined up to ruin their natural immune system.

Coleman knows that no alleged contagious virus that's transmissible from person to person has been proven to exist. That's why germ theory remains a theory rather than an indisputable scientific fact. This thread's been running almost six months and is at over 50 pages. We discussed germ theory ages ago, but you likely didn't view those messages as I don't recall seeing your username at this forum until quite recently.

This theory was pushed hardest by Louis Pasteur 160 years ago. He theorised many diseases were caused by microorganisms known as pathogens or germs can lead to disease but couldn't prove so because they were so small no microscope existed that was powerful enough to magnify samples.

That all changed circa 90 years ago when technology had moved on to the invention of the electron microscope that had the resolution to view anything however minuscule.

But guess what? Aye, no so-called transmissable virus you care to mention, including HIV, has been isolated, ever.

And the same applies to SARS-CoV 2 too. I posted a video two or three pages back showing Johnson and other Euro leaders lined up side by side wearing their crappy masks for a photo opportunity. Once they had they all hurried to remove them... of course, they had known all along it was total BS.

Various governments, including Britain's, via Freedom of Information replies, have acknowledged they have no samples of SARS-CoV 2. "We were told it was everywhere. How can they not find it?" you may ask.

Britain's scientists along with US scientists and scientists elsewhere around the world have failed to for the same reason - it's mythical; it does not exist.

Tell me you don't know what "scientific theory" means without saying you don't know what "scientific theory" means.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Genuine question, do you have a link which backs that claim up?
    Sage modeller insight in this article

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/12/18/...r-information/

Decision makers are only interested in data which needs decision making.”

To be fair , the amount of shutting down OM endured was incredible. The amount of abuse people who stood up government overreach from their own families was hard to take.

Anything against the government narrative was taken down , however, slowly but surely the truth is seeping out and most of the government policy makers are no longer in post.

People like DR Hilary were household names
    How would you know Mr "Join Date Aug 2021" being that that all happened in early 2020? Multi alert

Drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip
    Floooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

https://beckernews.com/blockbuster-l...rmation-46726/

A.T.B
    Clandestine

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    How would you know Mr "Join Date Aug 2021" being that that all happened in early 2020? Multi alert
    Multi alert ?
    People are not allowed to view the site are they ?

Multi alert ?
    No.

Californians told to stop charging their electric cars between 4 - 9pm

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/cali...-state-3305075

When contrasting the details found in article, that merely detail official EU numbers, to the twitter message produced by Ireland's health authority it's difficult to conclude anything other than they are deliberately targeting their nation's children with extreme malice aforethought.

Europe officially records a shocking 691% increase in excess deaths among children since the insane clot shot campaign - https://expose-news.com/2022/08/22/f...d-vaccination/

What must the parents of these kids they sent to be needled be thinking?

"We could pocket a load of compo for our stupidity and laziness," most likely.

Multi alert ?
    Normies are getting butt hurt with the flood of information being released that blows up the BBC & GUARDIAN narrative of the past few years. Following and preaching the guidance of the WEFers has always been the safe option until NOW the only option they have is denial and to go into Ad Hominem attack mode. As a vaccine pusher, this bloke can go to hell but the meme sums up the modern far left.
    IMG_20220831_203707_567.jpg

A.T.B
    Clandestine