+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

CCMB Teletubbies share an identical profile: TV addicts, Labour and Remain voters, Ukraine fans (though dissipating by the day as inflation bites), faux virtue signallers, especially re the homeless who they'll never help solve that problem by accommodating any under their own roof, and they are also Covid cultists; mask and clot shot loving fanatics.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Californians told to stop charging their electric cars between 4 - 9pm

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/cali...-state-3305075
    Wait, sell your normal car and buy an electric car, and then don't charge your electric car when you get home from work?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    CCMB Teletubbies share an identical profile: TV addicts, Labour and Remain voters, Ukraine fans (though dissipating by the day as inflation bites), faux virtue signallers, especially re the homeless who they'll never help solve that problem by accommodating any under their own roof, and they are also Covid cultists; mask and clot shot loving fanatics.
    Will you be offering counselling to the Lardy & Cyril cult members?

PS you forgot to mention the Biden worshipers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Will you be offering counselling to the Lardy & Cyril cult members?

PS you forgot to mention the Biden worshipers.
    Yes, forgot to mention their admiration for the doddering hair sniffer.

Old Joe will need to do much better if he's to provoke gun owners. 18 months worth of vaccine mandates and eye-watering inflation hasn't been enough to shift them off of their settees.

I've little doubt Cyril's doing his best to support Pfizer's share price elsewhere on the internet.

What are the odds on climate lockdowns?

All jokes aside you guys should meet up and hang out, you’d have the absolute best time together

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    All jokes aside you guys should meet up and hang out, you’d have the absolute best time together
    Surely you should wait until the end before making such self-righteous comments? What if Organ is right and you are wrong? You'd end up looking like a right twerp

Surely you should wait until the end before making such self-righteous comments? What if Organ is right and you are wrong? You'd end up looking like a right twerp
    How on earth is that self righteous? The three of you would have a great time together discussing your shared world viewpoint

#Visionary

A.T.B
    Clandestine

How on earth is that self righteous? The three of you would have a great time together discussing your shared world viewpoint
    Could you head be buried any deeper in the sand?

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    #Visionary

A.T.B
    Clandestine
    I made a post in another thread yesterday relating to the Business Plot in the USA and who financed Hitler's rise to power.

Icke's been on the money, as Yanks like to say, for decades. He predicted what the world's experiencing now too early though.

Could you head be buried any deeper in the sand?
    I imagine him, Taunton, Jon, Bobsy Wilson and Lardy sat silently next to one another on the back seat of CCMB's Sunshine bus as they stare blankly at their mobile phones with mouths agape craving mindless entertainment instead of worthwhile knowledge.

Their thoughts and beliefs have been shaped by Huw Edwards and others like him who appear on their favourite of all screens which they worship above everything else as they spend an inordinate amount of their free time sating their addiction.

Among themselves they are proud to relay their extensive knowledge of reality shows, sports teams, celebrities and anything else that is unimportant because it is what defines them. Their social circle are products of identical programming.

I imagine him, Taunton, Jon, Bobsy Wilson and Lardy sat silently next to one another on the back seat of CCMB's Sunshine bus as they stare blankly at their mobile phones with mouths agape craving mindless entertainment instead of worthwhile knowledge.

Their thoughts and beliefs have been shaped by Huw Edwards and others like him who appear on their favourite of all screens which they worship above everything else as they spend an inordinate amount of their free time sating their addiction.

Among themselves they are proud to relay their extensive knowledge of reality shows, sports teams, celebrities and anything else that is unimportant because it is what defines them. Their social circle are products of identical programming.
    If you really think you've accurately described the type of person I am there then your judgement is even poorer than I thought it was - I daresay the others you mention would say the same as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If you really think you've accurately described the type of person I am there then your judgement is even poorer than I thought it was - I daresay the others you mention would say the same as well.
    To be fair his idea of a social circle is drunkenly “vox popping” people with actual friends about conspiracy theories when he’s been drinking alone since 10am so it’s difficult to take what he says to heart

To be fair his idea of a social circle is drunkenly “vox popping” people with actual friends about conspiracy theories when he’s been drinking alone since 10am so it’s difficult to take what he says to heart
    I've done my bit by urging fellow CCMB'ers to prepare as best they can in preparation for the economic s**t storm ahead.

Returning to vox-popping, I gave up on asking a question relating to vaccines ages ago. More recently I queried whether they had heard of Klaus Schwab or the Great Reset. None had.

I was tempted to ask some, but didn't, what they knew of Jack Duckworth. As they were all 50+ I was positive they would be able to recall much about that TV character.

I've done my bit by urging fellow CCMB'ers to prepare as best they can in preparation for the economic s**t storm ahead.

Returning to vox-popping, I gave up on asking a question relating to vaccines ages ago. More recently I queried whether they had heard of Klaus Schwab or the Great Reset. None had.

I was tempted to ask some, but didn't, what they knew of Jack Duckworth. As they were all 50+ I was positive they would be able to recall much about that TV character.
    Klaus wins again.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Klaus wins again.!!!
    Truss says X, Sunak says Y. The blues blah this, the reds blah that.

In Orwell's 1984 the political elite were members of the same club, The Inner Party.

The Yanks have had the inner party duopoly down to a tee for decades as the reds and blues pretend to squabble. It's almost the same here with occasional cameo appearances by the Liberals who propped up reds in the late 70s and the blues for a period post 2010.

The Proles, or the great majority of them, refuse to see that a vote for the reds or blues makes no difference because they cling to the illusion of having a choice.

Truss says X, Sunak says Y. The blues blah this, the reds blah that.

In Orwell's 1984 the political elite were members of the same club, The Inner Party.

The Yanks have had the inner party duopoly down to a tee for decades as the reds and blues pretend to squabble. It's almost the same here with occasional cameo appearances by the Liberals who propped up reds in the late 70s and the blues for a period post 2010.

The Proles, or the great majority of them, refuse to see that a vote for the reds or blues makes no difference because they cling to the illusion of having a choice.
    Who's the bloke who landed a plumb job at Facebook after getting booted out by his constituents?

My word, they are in a big hurry to get needle number four into care home residents!

GPs to receive incentive payments to deliver ‘accelerated’ care home Covid boosters

- GPs will be incentivised to deliver ‘accelerated’ autumn Covid boosters in care homes, with payments of up to £525 per completed care home.

The autumn programme is due to start from next week, but GPs have now been asked to complete care home vaccinations by 23 October where possible. -

More: https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/br...ovid-boosters/

My word, they are in a big hurry to get needle number four into care home residents!

GPs to receive incentive payments to deliver ‘accelerated’ care home Covid boosters

- GPs will be incentivised to deliver ‘accelerated’ autumn Covid boosters in care homes, with payments of up to £525 per completed care home.

The autumn programme is due to start from next week, but GPs have now been asked to complete care home vaccinations by 23 October where possible. -

More: https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/br...ovid-boosters/
    Does this mean that the first three clotshots were not able to kill off these vulnerable people?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Does this mean that the first three clotshots were not able to kill off these vulnerable people?
    Clotshots? You've been reading Pfizer's trial data which they were desperate to conceal, haven't you?

You naughty, naughty boy!

Cyril and a few others would get ratty whenever I would reference Deagel's 2025 population forecasts.

That site's methodology for predicting dramatic declines among the populations and economies of North America, Australasia and Western Europe - while the majority of the world's countries rose and their economies improved - was a convoluted one that essentially said poor planning would ensure implosion of their economies resulting in their citizens taking flight in their tens of millions to seek a better life in Bangladesh, Turkmenistan, Ethiopia and the like.

The prospects of that unfolding appeared too ridiculous to contemplate.

But the picture changed when Russia invaded and all the nations slated to collapse took it upon themselves to shoot themselves in the foot by imposing sanctions upon Russia. They're also embarking on a madcap, full steam ahead green agenda to blast themselves in the other foot. It's almost as if this is a pre-planned coordinated suicide pact among white majority nations.

Of the 185 countries Deagel gave predictions for, Blighty suffered the greatest population decline, at close to 80%, along with the largest drop in both GDP and currency purchasing power.

The grisly numbers are found on this image - https://i.imgur.com/aaQsdqsl.png

Think you need to go back to the silver surfers classes at the library organ. That link doesn't show what you think it does

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Think you need to go back to the silver surfers classes at the library organ. That link doesn't show what you think it does
    It didn’t last time either.

66 million to 15 million is indeed a circa 80% decline. GDP is down something like 93%. Currency loses 75% of its value.