+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Clotshots? You've been reading Pfizer's trial data which they were desperate to conceal, haven't you?

You naughty, naughty boy!
    I am obviously using your termininology and tried to understand the logic of multiple vaccinations required to kill of those who are vulnerable. Are you able to explain that aspect?

66 million to 15 million is indeed a circa 80% decline. GDP is down something like 93%. Currency loses 75% of its value.
    Do you think it's going to happen? Shall I record it in the predictions thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I am obviously using your termininology and tried to understand the logic of multiple vaccinations required to kill of those who are vulnerable. Are you able to explain that aspect?
    I humbly predict that your post will be ignored in favour of a weird clip off Twitter or a crap meme from someone who doesn’t quite know how a meme works

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There's more chance of it happening than there was of Trump colluding with Russia

Wait a minute, you implied yesterday on this thread's previous page I was too aged to corrrectly interpret what the Deagel numbers predict for the UK's population, GDP and currency value in 2025.

When it's evident it is you who's unable to make simple subtractions and not I.

I could have added in that post that the same countries who are busying themselves wrecking their economies and their citizens' finances - I.e. Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and all of Western Europe - also pushed mRNA shots upon their populations with unremitting zeal, while Russia, India and China, to name but three nations, who together have in excess of over one-third of the globe's total population, haven't adminstered so much as 1 mRNA shot between them.

I'll repeat that. They have not used a single dose of mRNA.

I realise you back seat bus passengers aren't nearly as gormless as you present (well, perhaps with the exception of Delmbox), but with each passing day it's becoming more difficult for you and your in denial hombres to not be able to conclude those most intent on ensuring we own feck all - should we survive famine and the attendant social disintegration - are not resident in Moscow, Tehran or Beijing.

I'm not privy to ze plan. A reasonable guess would be to keep the Covid pot simmering, so to speak, for the whole scheme to be repeated. Two years back we were told we must save granny and those younger with chronic conditions. Today we are down to needling perfectly healthy five-year-olds.

This stage calls for over 50s plus the same younger at risk people. We could be hearing in the months ahead that everyone needs to be protected, just as before, then inoculation passports could be resurrected.

Then again, maybe it's been decided not enough of the hapless mask wearing syringe lovers are croaking as quickly as originally anticipated.

Or both the above scenarios in unison.

By the way, if you haven't read that Pfizer data, which they were compelled to publish six months ago instead of in the year 2097 (2097 is not a typo) and has been ignored by corporate media ever since, then you can read the stunning list of adverse reactions in that section of their formerly top secret document here: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads...experience.pdf

And at this link is a video with Dr Robert Malone, who invented mRNA technology, that the media ridiculed as a know nothing idiot when he started to question the 'safe and effective' vaccine narrative. In it they discuss those listed adverse reactions - https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/0...ill-thousands/

You may not wish to click either of the above links should you have volunteered for Pfizer's concoction because doing so may not be conducive to restful kips.

Wait a minute, you implied yesterday on this thread's previous page I was too aged to corrrectly interpret what the Deagel numbers predict for the UK's population, GDP and currency value in 2025.

When it's evident it is you who's unable to make simple subtractions and not I.

I could have added in that post that the same countries who are busying themselves wrecking their economies and their citizens' finances - I.e. Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and all of Western Europe - also pushed mRNA shots upon their populations with unremitting zeal, while Russia, India and China, to name but three nations, who together have in excess of over one-third of the globe's total population, haven't adminstered so much as 1 mRNA shot between them.

I'll repeat that. They have not used a single dose of mRNA.

I realise you back seat bus passengers aren't nearly as gormless as you present (well, perhaps with the exception of Delmbox), but with each passing day it's becoming more difficult for you and your in denial hombres to not be able to conclude those most intent on ensuring we own feck all - should we survive famine and the attendant social disintegration - are not resident in Moscow, Tehran or Beijing.
    No, I said that your link was wrong. Go and click on it again and you'll see what I mean.

My question was do you really believe that Deagels prediction of the UK having a population drop of 80% in the next three years is going to happen.

Simple yes or no. No need to try and impress us with paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Build back better. Where have I heard that phrase before?

I remember now, it's from the WEF and scores of their puppets have repeated it.

I'm not privy to ze plan. A reasonable guess would be to keep the Covid pot simmering, so to speak, for the whole scheme to be repeated. Two years back we were told we must save granny and those younger with chronic conditions. Today we are down to needling perfectly healthy five-year-olds.

This stage calls for over 50s plus the same younger at risk people. We could be hearing in the months ahead that everyone needs to be protected, just as before, then inoculation passports could be resurrected.

Then again, maybe it's been decided not enough of the hapless mask wearing syringe lovers are croaking as quickly as originally anticipated.

Or both the above scenarios in unison.

By the way, if you haven't read that Pfizer data, which they were compelled to publish six months ago instead of in the year 2097 (2097 is not a typo) and has been ignored by corporate media ever since, then you can read the stunning list of adverse reactions in that section of their formerly top secret document here: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads...experience.pdf

And at this link is a video with Dr Robert Malone, who invented mRNA technology, that the media ridiculed as a know nothing idiot when he started to question the 'safe and effective' vaccine narrative. In it they discuss those listed adverse reactions - https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/0...ill-thousands/

You may not wish to click either of the above links should you have volunteered for Pfizer's concoction because doing so may not be conducive to restful kips.
    Concealing adverse reactions to the Pfizer jabs is not quite the same as a deliberate policy of mass genocide and creating black-eyed zombie babies etc - and having to repeatedly jab the weak and elderly without polishing them off after a couple of years doesn't augur well for wiping out the younger and fitter members of society. Maybe the Great Reset is in jeopardy.

No, I said that your link was wrong. Go and click on it again and you'll see what I mean.

My question was do you really believe that Deagels prediction of the UK having a population drop of 80% in the next three years is going to happen.

No, I don't believe there will be 51 million fewer people living in the UK before the end of 2025.

Happy now?

I do believe there will be far fewer though if we reach the stage of total economic collapse. Should your username be indicative of your size, you may want to visit Slimming World pronto as you'll become less of a target for the starving.

It doesn't have to drop in the next 3 years, it just has to drop over time. It took 5 years to expose your Russia collusion hoax BS, but we got there eventually

Concealing adverse reactions to the Pfizer jabs is not quite the same as a deliberate policy of mass genocide and creating black-eyed zombie babies etc - and having to repeatedly jab the weak and elderly without polishing them off after a couple of years doesn't augur well for wiping out the younger and fitter members of society. Maybe the Great Reset is in jeopardy.
    Duw, Duw, you appear determined to remain complacent and apathetic.

I've observed people like you defend the indefensible for 2.5 years while bashing those censored voices, including Luc Montagnier, a former Nobel prize winner, who warned about what's unfolding.

I've observed people like you defend the indefensible for 2.5 years while bashing those censored voices, including Luc Montagnier, a former Nobel prize winner, who warned about what's unfolding.
    The data is out there for those who want to find it.

The data is out there for those who want to find it.
    Yes, I provided a link to the most damning data of all in another post further up.

It's full of autoimmune conditions.

Alex Jones and others call it a soft kill weapon. Dolores Cahill says they have five years max from the date of their initial mRNA shot.

No, I don't believe there will be 51 million fewer people living in the UK before the end of 2025.

Happy now?

I do believe there will be far fewer though if we reach the stage of total economic collapse. Should your username be indicative of your size, you may want to visit Slimming World pronto as you'll become less of a target for the starving.
    If you don't believe it, why keep posting it?

Yes, I provided a link to the most damning data of all in another post further up.

It's full of autoimmune conditions.

Alex Jones and others call it a soft kill weapon. Dolores Cahill says they have five years max from the date of their initial mRNA shot.
    Alex Jones has been having a bit of a rough time lately. Good to see you're staying loyal, despite everything.

If you don't believe it, why keep posting it?
    Just what I was thinking.

Keeping things specific, isn't it a great concern to you if the so-called clotshots are ineffective in finishing off the old and vulnerable after repeated efforts? And should it be of even greater concern regarding the younger and fitter members of society that it is designed to murder?

You'd need to conceal your actions, and the way to do that is by using variable lots with different formulations.

Meanwhile in Germany, before the crash ...

The German Minister of Economics, Robert Habeck: 'Bakeries, craft businesses, cleaning companies.... they can just stop producing this year, but they don't go insolvent. They don't work into the red.'

https://twitter.com/tomdabassman/sta...50786312949760

Meanwhile in Germany, before the crash ...

The German Minister of Economics, Robert Habeck: 'Bakeries, craft businesses, cleaning companies.... they can just stop producing this year, but they don't go insolvent. They don't work into the red.'

https://twitter.com/tomdabassman/sta...50786312949760
    Remaining with Germany, it's looking more ominous for them by the day. Papieren Bitte!

From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots - https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...prevent-riots/

You'd need to conceal your actions, and the way to do that is by using variable lots with different formulations.
    Alternatively, if the mRNA ones are loaded with highly conductive graphene oxide, as many independent labs who have studied them have reported, it may explain why all the countries that were and are so eager to get that stuff into their citizens have also been extremely keen to rollout 5G infrastructure.

I'm far from convinced we are in any need, never mind desperately require, to be able to download a gigabyte file 10 seconds faster than currently.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just what I was thinking.
    When I wrote: Cyril and a few others would get ratty whenever I would reference Deagel's 2025 population forecasts, those others included you.

I have an inkling you, and probably Lardy too, had a good internet search in an attempt to challenge my claim that no mRNA Covid doses have been administered among the three billion citizens of China, India and Russia, only to discover that it is indeed true.

I don't blame you lot for not wanting to acknowledge the possible link between mRNA and Deagel's forecasts despite it being elephantine-sized.

Keeping things specific, isn't it a great concern to you if the so-called clotshots are ineffective in finishing off the old and vulnerable after repeated efforts? And should it be of even greater concern regarding the younger and fitter members of society that it is designed to murder?
    I've remarked before you keep posing questions, expecting answers, while steadfastly refusing to have the common decency to do likewise.

These newest queries I anticipated and answered in a post before you submitted this what I'm responding to in which I mentioned Alex Jones and Dolores Cahill. Soft kill is something designed to kill slowly, measured in years rather than months. Cahill estimates most will drop 3 to 5 years post their first mRNA dose as their weakening immune system deteriorate to a point they will become defenceless to any number of autoimmune complaints.

I posted the adverse reactions Pfizer found in their own trials which they wanted to hush-up for the next 76 years (ding, ding). They are listed beginning on page 30: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads...experience.pdf

As well as myocarditis, artery thrombosis, and tons more nasties, there's so many autoimmune ones I stopped counting.

Cahill I believe termed the phrase VAIDS (Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) before she or anyone else outside of Pfizer and the FDA had viewed that data. Montagnier, the world's leading HIV expert, did his best to get the word out as well.