+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If you don't believe it, why keep posting it?
    Simple question again for organ while you're logged on and posting.

Why do you keep posting the Deagel predictions if you don't believe them?

Simple question again for organ while you're logged on and posting.

Why do you keep posting the Deagel predictions if you don't believe them?
    Just because I don't believe, or want, their numbers to hit, they are interesting nonetheless for the reasons I have outlined, which you singularly fail to address.

Here's another opportunity for you to comment on why there's been no mRNA for billions. You will need to do better than: 'it must be a coincidence'.

Scientists baffled as Earth spins faster than usual, making days shorter

- Scientists have been left baffled after discovering the Earth is spinning faster than normal - making days shorter than usual.

On June 29, the Earth’s full rotation took 1.59 milliseconds in less than 24 hours - the shortest day ever recorded. -

More: https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...2d96a7a0867bce

I mentioned in this thread a few months back that some scientists are convinced that the world will experience a magnetic pole shift next March. The boffin in the video below has even given an exact date, March 23. He tracks the changes and is anything but baffled for why the world is spinning faster because he's said so for yonks.

He doesn't say in this video but has stated previously that should it occur then everyone who's below 6,000 feet will be dead (from drowning - nowhere in Blighty is above 6,000 feet) except for, perhaps, those underground inside reinforced bunkers. The biggest is reckoned to be directly below Denver airport in Colorado where above ground passengers can view lots of surreal and dystopian artwork.

Must confess I had never heard of post-pandemic stress disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Just because I don't believe, or want, their numbers to hit, they are interesting nonetheless for the reasons I have outlined, which you singularly fail to address.

Here's another opportunity for you to comment on why there's been no mRNA for billions. You will need to do better than: 'it must be a coincidence'.
    I also don't believe it or want it come true - difference is, I don't find it interesting, I find it to be nonsense. I don't know why you are wasting your time with it.

It also makes me wonder what other rubbish you post you also don't really believe. Stick to the stuff you do believe, and perhaps your reputation will improve.

India and China are both developing their own mRNA vaccines, so make hay with this one while you still can. Its days are numbered.

Alternatively, if the mRNA ones are loaded with highly conductive graphene oxide, as many independent labs who have studied them have reported, it may explain why all the countries that were and are so eager to get that stuff into their citizens have also been extremely keen to rollout 5G infrastructure.

I'm far from convinced we are in any need, never mind desperately require, to be able to download a gigabyte file 10 seconds faster than currently.
    this seems relevant
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2PI2XH

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    A totally separate issue here ,have a look where the fact-check funding comes from.

- Scientists have been left baffled after discovering the Earth is spinning faster than normal - making days shorter than usual.

On June 29, the Earth’s full rotation took 1.59 milliseconds in less than 24 hours - the shortest day ever recorded. -

I mentioned in this thread a few months back that some scientists are convinced that the world will experience a magnetic pole shift next March. The boffin in the video below has even given an exact date, March 23. He tracks the changes and is anything but baffled for why the world is spinning faster because he's said so for yonks.

He doesn't say in this video but has stated previously that should it occur then everyone who's below 6,000 feet will be dead (from drowning - nowhere in Blighty is above 6,000 feet) except for, perhaps, those underground inside reinforced bunkers. The biggest is reckoned to be directly below Denver airport in Colorado where above ground passengers can view lots of surreal and dystopian artwork.

this is one of the more hilarious theories on here.

all the top scientific minds around the planet don't know when the poles will switch, or how it will manifest itself, whether it's a sudden process or takes thousands of years even, apart from this guy who says it'll be March 23rd.
    does he know if it'll be morning or afternoon? as I don't want to have to wait around all day.

What many people don't understand about conspiracy theories is that most of them are directionally correct, even though some of the details may be blurred due the nature of unknowable information. An exception is disinformation, which is designed to discredit and ridicule the critics.

As a recently retired cartographer and aware of ever-present ongoing magentic pole shifts I will put my neck on the block and say that the aforementioned so-called 'scientists' as talking absolute bollocks about a complete polar shift on 23 March 2023. It's totally laughable but the incredibly gullible apocalypse fans obviously lap it up.

The following video would not have been possible without all the 2021/22 Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy theories turning out to be true

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The following video would not have been possible without all the 2021/22 Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy theories turning out to be true

Reading this made me wonder how this thread started so I looked at the start of it. On the very first page OM is linking to posts stating that the vaccine gives you AIDS and here you are 56 pages later claiming that all the conspiracy theories in here have been proven correct

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Reading this made me wonder how this thread started so I looked at the start of it. On the very first page OM is linking to posts stating that the vaccine gives you AIDS and here you are 56 pages later claiming that all the conspiracy theories in here have been proven correct
    Get back to me when you are bankrupt and you no longer own your own home, you won't be bigging up the great reset then

Get back to me when you are bankrupt and you no longer own your own home, you won't be bigging up the great reset then
    Show me a single post where I’ve bigged up the great reset, I’ll wait

Show me a single post where I’ve bigged up the great reset, I’ll wait
    You've bigged up the The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset. Now back to you losing everything, you don't have any thoughts about that?

This guy gets it.

image_2022-09-09_174736207.jpg

A.T.B
    Clandestine
    R.I.P Ma'am

You've bigged up the The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset. Now back to you losing everything, you don't have any thoughts about that?
    Yes my thoughts are as follows: Given a choice I’d rather not lose everything.

Now show me a post where I’ve “bigged up the great reset”

Question Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Yes my thoughts are as follows: Given a choice I’d rather not lose everything.

Now show me a post where I’ve “bigged up the great reset”
    It will never win the Conspiracy Theory Ballon d'Or whatever you say or think

I also don't believe it or want it come true - difference is, I don't find it interesting, I find it to be nonsense. I don't know why you are wasting your time with it.

It also makes me wonder what other rubbish you post you also don't really believe. Stick to the stuff you do believe, and perhaps your reputation will improve.

India and China are both developing their own mRNA vaccines, so make hay with this one while you still can. Its days are numbered.
    I'll take that as an admission no mRNA has been administered in those countries. There's plenty more besides them too... and all of them are predicted to have higher populations in 2025 than what they had in 2017. While those of the UK, USA, Germany, France, Ireland and other majority white countries are eviscerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    this is one of the more hilarious theories on here.

all the top scientific minds around the planet don't know when the poles will switch, or how it will manifest itself, whether it's a sudden process or takes thousands of years even, apart from this guy who says it'll be March 23rd.
    does he know if it'll be morning or afternoon? as I don't want to have to wait around all day.
    You mean those top scientists whose views are permitted to be aired by corporate media to create the false impression of a unanimity which has no dissenting voices? You know, just as with the whole Covid saga.

To digress, if - and it's a huge if - that fella and others are correct that there will be an extinction level event next March, it would have to be denied otherwise total chaos and societal disintegration would ensue in short order.

Better few know while those who do can get on with building their survival bunkers and seed vaults unhindered.

You mean those top scientists whose views are permitted to be aired by corporate media to create the false impression of a unanimity which has no dissenting voices? You know, just as with the whole Covid saga.

To digress, if - and it's a huge if - that fella and others are correct that there will be an extinction level event next March, it would have to be denied otherwise total chaos and societal disintegration would ensue in short order.

Better few know while those who do can get on with building their survival bunkers and seed vaults unhindered.
    Such changes don't take place on a specific day and over such a short period. It's utter bollocks.

AIDS equals a compromised then knackered natural immune system. I've posted a link to Pfizer's own trial data twice in recent days and on what page of that document the incredibly long list of different adverse reactions which occurred among that cohort who particpated in their trial encountered. As noted, I stopped counting the autoimmune ones as there's so many of them.

Should you have forgotten, not one of those adverse reactions were publicly revealed. It was 'safe and effective' from the off when they knew full well the exact opposite was true.

That penny has yet to drop at your end. It must be difficult for you to maintain your permanent state of Teletubby bewilderment when you are spoonfed information direct from source.

It's a measure of how thoroughly blue-pilled you are by the laughing smileys you included.

The joke's on you and every other person dim enough to entrust their health to Pfizer which is a company whose history of lies and corruption anyone with an internet connection can and could have discovered in ten minutes flat but were too idle to do so because they're preoccupied with entertainment and filling their heads with moronic junk.

I'll take that as an admission no mRNA has been administered in those countries. There's plenty more besides them too... and all of them are predicted to have higher populations in 2025 than what they had in 2017. While those of the UK, USA, Germany, France, Ireland and other majority white countries are eviscerated.
    Predicted by the website you don't even believe.

OM is so very desperate to believe in Armageddon that he's all over the place. At least the clot shots should be suspended now that we are just 6 months from a global magnetic cataclysm.

Keep those fingers of yours firmly crossed, boyo.

As someone who's fully unvaccinated then I need not bother to hope for the best.