+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Crikey.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Crikey.

Is it your first time on the internet?

Klaus Schwab (who has a bust of Lenin in his study): 'You will own nothing and be happy.'

Karl Marx: 'The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property.'

Keep those fingers of yours firmly crossed, boyo.

As someone who's fully unvaccinated then I need not bother to hope for the best.
    Crossing my fingers for what? Neither of us believe the UK's population will be eviscerated within a few years. Have you forgotten that you said you didn't believe it?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Crossing my fingers for what? Neither of us believe the UK's population will be eviscerated within a few years. Have you forgotten that you said you didn't believe it?
    Yes, but I've been incorrect before. You likely have as well.

Crikey.

OM fooled yet again. This is like whack-a-mole.
    Screenshot_20220910_075107.jpg

Know who they are:-

https://imgur.com/8KY9oqw

Yes, but I've been incorrect before. You likely have as well.
    Congratulations because this time you're correct that Deagel is total nonsense

Two minute video with our old friend the funeral director from Milton Keynes. In this one he displays some giant clots.

FUNERAL DIRECTOR JOHN O'LOONEY SHOWS THE CLOTS FOUND IN A VACCINATED YOUNG MAN WHO DIED. - https://www.bitchute.com/video/a5Gtoo0JxRpr/

More monster clots, this time from the USA.

GREATEST GLOBAL GENOCIDE IN HISTORY "FROM ANOTHER WORLD" - THESE ARE NOT HUMAN CLOTS - https://www.bitchute.com/video/REUl0eLfusJe/

Two minute video with our old friend the funeral director from Milton Keynes. In this one he displays some giant clots.

FUNERAL DIRECTOR JOHN O'LOONEY SHOWS THE CLOTS FOUND IN A VACCINATED YOUNG MAN WHO DIED. - https://www.bitchute.com/video/a5Gtoo0JxRpr/
    I found a brick in my back garden yesterday. Obviously caused by Covid.
    By the way, didn't Mr O'Looney change his tune about the existence/nature of Covid after he contracted it?

More monster clots, this time from the USA.

GREATEST GLOBAL GENOCIDE IN HISTORY "FROM ANOTHER WORLD" - THESE ARE NOT HUMAN CLOTS - https://www.bitchute.com/video/REUl0eLfusJe/
    Another conspiratorial fruit loop. This is just too easy....
    https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/qu...reality-online

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I found a brick in my back garden yesterday. Obviously caused by Covid.
    By the way, didn't Mr O'Looney change his tune about the existence/nature of Covid after he contracted it?
    Ah, another question. I had thought, and hoped, my reply to you a few days back would have shamed you into reciprocating. Alas not.

The book is titled, Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300 by John Coleman, and can be purchased here: https://www.amazon.com/Conspirators-.../dp/B0B69CYWH7

Ah, another question. I had thought, and hoped, my reply to you a few days back would have shamed you into reciprocating. Alas not.
    I know the answer, of course. You seem to be an intelligent person in some ways (and very witty) but you seem to embrace every whack-job theory without any awareness of how many times you have been duped in your desperation to believe in conspiracies and Armageddon. Perhaps you should reflect on your gullibility before asking others to disappear down your endless rabbit holes.
    If you had more credibility I would indeed look into a topic you wish to discuss but the endless disprovable bollocks you link to makes you look rather silly. I don't doubt that a very small percentage of your beliefs may be true but I'm not going to waste time and effort looking for a needle in a haystack whilst flagging up the absurdity of many of your theories and links.

For those interested, the book I highlighted a few posts up can be read for free online or downloaded to peruse at any time in PDF.

Amazingly, perhaps, it's hosted at the CIA's site: https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottab...E.OF.300.R.pdf

The author was an ex-MI6 agent. Around 25 years after it was published, in 2015, the former Malaysian PM stated publicly that the intention is to reduce the world's population to one billion, the identical figure Coleman said. A video of the PM speaking can be found in a link from earlier in this thread.

Crikey.

For ****s sakes and you call us all teletubbies who are spoon fed garbage, the lack of self awareness is hysterical

Time to stock up lads, the next conspiracy theory is just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    For ****s sakes and you call us all teletubbies who are spoon fed garbage, the lack of self awareness is hysterical
    No doubt that the crickets have been infused with graphene and which will be instrumental in being tracked and controlled by Bill Gates/The Illuminati/WEF etc. This measure has had to be taken in the case of children as the pan-global clotshot apocalypse is looking dodgy because repeated vaccinations have been unable to polish off even the weak and elderly, despite a plethora of booster shots. Even the the black-eyed zombie babies seem to be on the back foot as we head towards the magnetic pole apocalyse in March.
    The Great Reset is falling away as our compasses go wild and the planet heads for a new type of human apocalypse.
    Where is a horse-racing commentator when you need one?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I know the answer, of course. You seem to be an intelligent person in some ways (and very witty) but you seem to embrace every whack-job theory without any awareness of how many times you have been duped in your desperation to believe in conspiracies and Armageddon. Perhaps you should reflect on your gullibility before asking others to disappear down your endless rabbit holes.
    If you had more credibility I would indeed look into a topic you wish to discuss but the endless disprovable bollocks you link to makes you look rather silly. I don't doubt that a very small percentage of your beliefs may be true but I'm not going to waste time and effort looking for a needle in a haystack whilst flagging up the absurdity of many of your theories and links.
    Conspiracy theories are directionally correct, and if you go back to what you were both saying in early 2020/21, I think it's fair to say that Organ has outperformed you by some margin.

Klaus Schwab (who has a bust of Lenin in his study): 'You will own nothing and be happy.'

Karl Marx: 'The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property.'
    Have you grasped the Marxist distinction between private and personal property? If yes your second quote is more of a meaningless tangent than most of your meaningless tangents.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Conspiracy theories are directionally correct, and if you go back to what you were both saying in early 2020/21, I think it's fair to say that Organ has outperformed you by some margin.
    If by that do you mean Organ was right (and a prophet and a visionary) when he announced we will all die?

He was certainly directionally correct - although you will struggle to find any opinion on here that questioned his prophecy.

However when it comes to the detail that he peddles - his slavish promotion of Dolores and the Armageddon website that most of us will drop dead through WEF ordered poison - he is unlikely to ‘outperform’ anyone. Another epic fail incoming?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If by that do you mean Organ was right (and a prophet and a visionary) when he announced we will all die?

He was certainly directionally correct - although you will struggle to find any opinion on here that questioned his prophecy.

However when it comes to the detail that he peddles - his slavish promotion of Dolores and the Armageddon website that most of us will drop dead through WEF ordered poison - he is unlikely to ‘outperform’ anyone. Another epic fail incoming?
    And as I have never made any predictions of any description WB is talking out of his rectum. I stopped replying to any of his posts a long time ago when he continually fabricated statements on here that I never made. He's a wind-up merchant, a poor man's Organ Morgan and whose fallback position is 'wait and see', as if he has some secret knowledge that eludes the rest of us. Best starve him of his oxygen methinks. Oh, and don't forget the extremely tiresome collusion crap he repeats endlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

I'd give it a while, he is directionally correct and some worrying studies are starting to appear.