+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Oh, and don't forget the extremely tiresome collusion crap he repeats endlessly.
    You can put the collusion crap to bed as it was all a hoax, just like I said it was. Fair play to Lardy & Cyril for keeping the charade going for 5 years, that took some doing

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Conspiracy theories are directionally correct, and if you go back to what you were both saying in early 2020/21, I think it's fair to say that Organ has outperformed you by some margin.
    In early 2020 OM was saying that Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people, then he disappeared for 8 months

In the US it's now full on Idiocracy on the clot shot front for they can't be arsed to go through the pretence of any human trials of the new and alleged booster shots they're hoping as many as 170 million Yank Teletubbies will be dumb enough to volunteer for. The trial consisted of trying it on eight mice.

The FDA's safety committee voted unanimously against okaying emergency use authorisation, but the FDA decided to ignore their own experts' advice.

Here's Fauci pushing the new stuff. He deserves credit for keeping a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Have you grasped the Marxist distinction between private and personal property? If yes your second quote is more of a meaningless tangent than most of your meaningless tangents.
    I'll tell you what I have grasped, and that's not to place any faith whatsoever in anything Pfizer says or produces.

I suspect you're among the mugs who conducted nil research before rolling a sleeve up. D'oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'll tell you what I have grasped, and that's not to place any faith whatsoever in anything Pfizer says or produces.

I suspect you're among the mugs who conducted nil research before rolling a sleeve up. D'oh.
    I did a bit of research like many people who got the vaccine asap. A lot of my research was into the impact of delusional and antisocial needle dodgers on the Covid death rate and an NHS on the verge of collapse. Research is good!

I did a bit of research like many people who got the vaccine asap. A lot of my research was into the impact of delusional and antisocial needle dodgers on the Covid death rate and an NHS on the verge of collapse. Research is good!
    As stated in a message earlier today, anyone with an internet connection and ten minutes to spare could have learned of Pfizer's staggering and decades long history of lying, cheating, bribing doctors, falsifying data and of the resulting fines it was hammered with.

If you couldn't summon the energy, or didn't want to, then you are indeed a mug.

This is Brit doctor John Campbell whose all things Covid related videos has attracted over two million subscribers to his channel.

He recently drew gasps of surprise when he wondered whether the rise in UK non-Covid excess mortalities were related to clot shots.

In this one he challenges the efficacy of the Yank boosters as politely as he can given they haven't been trialled on a single human being. He also speaks about the Brit booster that supposedly targets a different and older Covid variant than the US one does.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    In early 2020 OM was saying that Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people, then he disappeared for 8 months
    There is evidence that the virus could have been created in a lab, but these potential origins were being hidden/censored in early 2020 and disinformation was rife. Organ sensing something wasn't quite right was directionally correct, even though plenty on here were convinced that it was all a conspiracy theory.

There is evidence that the virus could have been created in a lab, but these potential origins were being hidden/censored in early 2020 and disinformation was rife. Organ sensing something wasn't quite right was directionally correct, even though plenty on here were convinced that it was all a conspiracy theory.
    The phrase “directionally correct is doing a lot of heavy lifting here

The phrase “directionally correct is doing a lot of heavy lifting here
    Yeah, because you like to focus on a small detail, instead of looking at the big picture, or placing events on a timeline.

Yeah, because you like to focus on a small detail, instead of inventing a big picture, or making up a timeline and ignoring when things you predict don’t happen.
    Finally

Finally
    You will still lose over time because of the way your brain is hardwired. I know it because I used to be just like you

You will still lose over time because of the way your brain is hardwired. I know it because I used to be just like you
    I'd like to ask you for a personal favour. Please refrain from having digs at him.

I've tried not to but have grown quite fond of Delmbox.

I like to think of him as a distant relative who appears at family gatherings. Attendees fuss over him by patting his head, buy him shandy and packets of crisps and tenderly wipe his chops with a handkerchief whenever he gurgles and dribbles for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'd like to ask you for a personal favour. Please refrain from having digs at him.

I've tried not to but have grown quite fond of Delmbox.

I like to think of him as a distant relative who appears at family gatherings. Attendees fuss over him by patting his head, buy him shandy and packets of crisps and tenderly wipe his chops with a handkerchief whenever he gurgles and dribbles for no apparent reason.
    Cheers mate, appreciate you sticking up for me despite irony clearly not being your strong suit. Speaking of which, how much do coats cost at the moment? I haven’t checked

You've become impatient for hyperinflation to materialise. I understand.

I regret relaying a forecast made here that said we would be in the midst of that event during mid-summer rather than previously stated during this coming autumn and winter.

I'd like to reassure you that your hopes and dreams of paying ten times as much for goods and services than what they currently are is a given.

These smart cities sound really exciting.

https://rumble.com/v1k2yc1-smart-cit...tatorship.html

booooooooooooomERaaaaaaaaaaaaaNG

Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip
    Floooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
    Sincerely Yours
    Clandestine
    bOOM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    booooooooooooomERaaaaaaaaaaaaaNG

Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip
    Floooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
    Sincerely Yours
    Clandestine
    bOOM.jpg
    Is that a still from Peaky Blinders?

So it looks like la grande réinitialisation is in full swing, and everybody is pretending that it isn't. If only Cyril had understood what he has started

So it looks like la grande réinitialisation is in full swing, and everybody is pretending that it isn't. If only Cyril had understood what he has started
    Looking at this message board today I wish I was still in Porthcawl

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Looking at this message board today I wish I was still in Porthcawl
    I wish I was on the moon, planet earth is full of blockheads

Are you seriously suggesting that Liz truss and Kwasi Kwarteng know what they are doing?

Really?

That they are WEF operatives carrying out instructions from Illuminati Central in the Dallas Bunker?

That this cluster**** of a government is anything other than a toxic mix of dogma, stupidity and incompetence?

That this is conspiracy not monumental cock-up by the scrapings of the Tory barrel?

This is not 'the masterplan' - it is a drunken doodle on the back of a fag packet!

Are you seriously suggesting that Liz truss and Kwasi Kwarteng know what they are doing?

Really?

That they are WEF operatives carrying out instructions from Illuminati Central in the Dallas Bunker?

That this cluster**** of a government is anything other than a toxic mix of dogma, stupidity and incompetence?

That this is conspiracy not monumental cock-up by the scrapings of the Tory barrel?

This is not 'the masterplan' - it is a drunken doodle on the back of a fag packet!
    Keep on pretending

Europe suffers horrifying 755% increase in Excess Deaths among Children since EMA approved COVID Vaccine for Kids - https://expose-news.com/2022/09/25/7...ildren-europe/

Needle lovers will shrug and/or yawn.

It's gotta be the heat, cold, rain has been especially wet, remarkable cloud coverage... anything other than the bleedin' obvious.

don't like the sound of this