+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    don't like the sound of this

BREAKING:

Sweden has registered explosions by the Nord Stream pipelines.

The first explosion took place on Monday slightly past 2:03 am, the second at 7:04 pm on the same day.

One of the explosions measured 2.3 on the Richter scale. pic.twitter.com/UfN7ZPMq5q
    — Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) September 27, 2022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVbEoZXhCrM

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Same as you posted below but at twitter. We can safely bet corporate media will conveniently forget what he promised.

What a shocker this BBC article is: Nord Stream: Ukraine accuses Russia of pipeline terror attack - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63044747

From this Saturday German military will patrol their streets. Despite the article's headline, the official reasoning for doing so is expressed by the German Defence Minister which is pasted below - and is pure fecking gobbledygook!

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...prevent-riots/ From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots

Germany’s Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht and the Inspector General of the German Army (Bundeswehr), Eberhard Zorn announced a new army unit called “Bundeswehr Territorial Commando (TerrFüKdoBw)”

“With the establishment of TerrFüKdoBw, we are establishing a national territorial leadership capacity across the ‘peace-crisis-war’ spectrum,” the announcement read. “In this way, we are creating the necessary framework conditions to better fulfill our various tasks and continue to make our contribution to the security of our country and the fulfillment of our alliance obligations.”

They've got to get rid of 5-6 billion somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojK05pVOlhs

Swedish and Danish seismologists have determined those pipelines were blown with explosives that were 2.3 on the Richter Scale which involved at least "a few hundred kilos" of explosives.

The first was blown at around 2am yesterday morning, the second at 7pm yesterday. These vital energy pipelines to Germany and elsewhere in Europe will be offline for a minimum of 6 months, more likely several years.

It appears these were the 'events' predicted to occur during Rosh Hashanah (Sept 25-27) or in the days prior that would provide the trigger for an unfathomably bad series of NATO-Russia escalations.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Swedish and Danish seismologists have determined those pipelines were blown with explosives that were 2.3 on the Richter Scale which involved at least "a few hundred kilos" of explosives.

The first was blown at around 2am yesterday morning, the second at 7pm yesterday. These vital energy pipelines to Germany and elsewhere in Europe will be offline for a minimum of 6 months, more likely several years.

It appears these were the 'events' predicted to occur during Rosh Hashanah (Sept 25-27) or in the days prior that would provide the trigger for an unfathomably bad series of NATO-Russia escalations.
    It seems like everything that happens furthers the great reset coincidence theory.

Switching gears a moment from the pipeline

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    I’ve spend 9 months on this paper and today it’s finally published after rigorous and long peer review process. It’s perhaps the most important work of my career so far and it has implications for every human being on the planet.https://t.co/uiNRucOQpEhttps://t.co/aoy6mHgowF pic.twitter.com/wvLT7AjRuY
    — Dr Aseem Malhotra (@DrAseemMalhotra) September 26, 2022
    Dr Aseem Malhotra is a man of the utmost integrity.

I'm not playing down the significance of this - especially as it seems 99% certain it was deliberately done.

But my understanding is that Russia shut down Nord stream 1 a month ago and no gas has flowed since. Nord stream 2 was never fully commissioned and the company running it went backrupt 6 months ago, laying off all its employees. Neither is delivering gas 'to Germany and elsewhere in Europe'. Germany's short to medium term energy plans assume no Russian gas.

It seems like everything that happens furthers the great reset coincidence theory.
    I can't shake the feeling that Putin, Zelensky, Biden, Macron, Xi, Truss, Schwab, etc, etc, work together.

For the same people.

Well what's going to happen next...?

1) Collapse of the EU.

2) WW3.

3) Debt bubble implodes (aka hyperinflation and social anarchy).

Place your bets.

I can't shake the feeling that Putin, Zelensky, Biden, Macron, Xi, Truss, Schwab, etc, etc, work together.

For the same people.
    Also
    Trump & Justin Castro
    Good Cop Bad Cop
    one paymaster
    Superficially!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    I posted a video of him on another thread today. He's another former needle pusher who's getting his excuses in.

https://expose-news.com/2022/09/11/g...accine-deaths/

Government publishes horrific figures on COVID Vaccine Deaths: 1 in 482 dead within a month, 1 in 246 dead within 60 days, & 1 in 73 dead by May 2022

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I'm not playing down the significance of this - especially as it seems 99% certain it was deliberately done.

But my understanding is that Russia shut down Nord stream 1 a month ago and no gas has flowed since. Nord stream 2 was never fully commissioned and the company running it went backrupt 6 months ago, laying off all its employees. Neither is delivering gas 'to Germany and elsewhere in Europe'. Germany's short to medium term energy plans assume no Russian gas.
    Correct, they are reverting to candles.

I posted a video of him on another thread today. He's another former needle pusher who's getting his excuses in.
    He's a good guy, his fit & healthy father passed away from a heart attack and he looked into it, and he has been speaking out ever since. His speciality is cardio, so he knows the score.

Delmbox (aka the pisstaker-in-chief) has gone quiet, I wonder what's up with him? Maybe he's busy saving up for a new £3,000 coat?

Delmbox, Lardy too, is hopeful of two words coming from the mouth of Liz Truss: British mobilisation.

Then one week later they'll receive their call up papers. Three months afterwards, having endured some midget army drill instructor screaming at them every day, our heroes will be somewhere in Eastern Europe with teeth chattering and battling frostbite as temperatures hit minus 25 degrees.

Whenever morale subsides following every Russian artillery bombardment they'll be reminded of what they're fighting for to lift their spirits. "Yes," they'll cry triumphantly, "we want to own nothing and eat ze bugs for then we will be happy."

Delmbox (aka the pisstaker-in-chief) has gone quiet, I wonder what's up with him? Maybe he's busy saving up for a new £3,000 coat?
    Nah you can still get them for £30. It’s just since the thread about changes to the board seeing you three chatting your weird rubbish to each other really drives it home how I’m spending too much if my time arguing on here with people that I’d feel sorry for and also actively avoid in real life, and I’m sure the feelings mutual. Not leaving though so don’t worry about that

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Either war is coming very soon, or important people have gone to enormous lengths to make it appear that we are on the precipice of war.

The best we can do is take precautions commensurate with our financial circumstances.

Either war is coming very soon, or important people have gone to enormous lengths to make it appear that we are on the precipice of war.

The best we can do is take precautions commensurate with our financial circumstances.
    The Democrats desperately need a major event to pre-vent the mid-terms to stop a leathering
    2000 mules exposed the cheating
    true the vote took it a step further and has a bit up the sleeve
    Covid is done
    The damage from the poison is getting dripped out
    Rand Paul has torn Fraudi a new one
    Monkey pox never got started
    Bio Labs in Ukraine is gaining traction my man Bio stateside is on it
    Biden is on record of bad things to come regarding NS2
    Trump has been re-truthing Q Anon disciples
    It's looking inevitable
    who's going to blink 1st ?

Tucker Carlson pretty much demolishes the theory Russia may have blown their own very profitable pipelines. He includes both Biden's and Nuland's promises to ensure they would become inoperative should Russia invade Ukraine.

Tucker Carlson pretty much demolishes the theory Russia may have blown their own very profitable pipelines. He includes both Biden's and Nuland's promises to ensure they would become inoperative should Russia invade Ukraine.

You can guess what my opinion of Carlson is, but he’s got video of Biden and Nuland apparently confirming this would happen from months ago (and I’m not really sure why I’ve put the word apparently there) - it’ll be interesting to see how they respond to what surely have to be the inevitable questions which arise from their comments.

Damn, I hate politics.
    It's illegal to kill somebody, but it's not illegal to nuke millions... Can someone explain how on earth that even makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You can guess what my opinion of Carlson is, but he’s got video of Biden and Nuland apparently confirming this would happen from months ago (and I’m not really sure why I’ve put the word apparently there) - it’ll be interesting to see how they respond to what surely have to be the inevitable questions which arise from their comments.
    You will not be surprised to learn I believe it's all scripted - as I stated so in this thread yesterday or the day before - and that contrary to outward appearances Russia, China, Iran and some others are all aboard the same bus that has the Great Reset on its destination board which the leaders of countries of their supposed enemies/rivals are also passengers.

It would be nice to believe Putin is a goodie who's making a last great stand against the depopulation/transhumanist/cashless/non-fossil fuels agenda that is being implemented but there's numerous clues to reinforce the supposition he's controlled opposition who's playing the baddie role to advance and hasten that agenda.

The humongous-sized one most recently was when he failed to aim one of his lauded ballistic missiles upon where many of those who had breached so many of his stated 'red lines' by arming Ukraine had gathered under the same roof at Her Maj's funeral.

Biden's still keen on getting brand new Covid needles into millions of Yank arms. This one was tested on eight mice and no humans.

What could possibly go wrong?