+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Has every other word from the original text been omitted from the part in bold?

It’s like reading a Norman Collier speech.
    If you are googling, sorry using innate skills unavailable to mere mortals, then you don't want to waste superfluous words!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Has every other word from the original text been omitted from the part in bold?

It’s like reading a Norman Collier speech.
    It adds a bit of mystique to what was once a gold plated conspiracy theory, that now ponders the question did the cart come before the horse? I know Organ got slated for suggesting such a thing a few years back, but it's an intriguing proposition because no virus = no lockdowns, no vaccines, no bio-surveillance, no digital passports, no economic destruction, no supply chain issues, no WHO global pandemic preparedness legislation, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It adds a bit of mystique to what was once a gold plated conspiracy theory, that now ponders the question did the cart come before the horse? I know Organ got slated for suggesting such a thing a few years back, but it's an intriguing proposition because no virus = no lockdowns, no vaccines, no bio-surveillance, no digital passports, no economic destruction, no supply chain issues, no WHO global pandemic preparedness legislation, etc.
    It all adds up , perhaps Organ has it right .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It all adds up , perhaps Organ has it right .
    The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or is still up for grabs by the looks of things.

And it's Yuval Harari once again! The psycho just loves to drool on camera about what he, his boss Klaus Schwab and the rest of the Davos crew are implementing.

He didn't say so but it seems the fastest route to force compliance for an implanted microchip is to replace physical money with digital only and for those who decline to be shut out of society by having no access to their finances.

The WEF's Build Back Better, or 6uild 6ack 6etter - the Biblical Mark of the Beast - goes in the right hand or forehead. It does look like they could skip the stepping stone of vaccine passports to get straight to that final stage by getting the USA and Western Europe to sanction themselves into collapsed economies and worthless currencies. Brilliantly evil from Team Satan.

WEF Speaker Yuval Noah Harari: "Covid is critical, because this is what convinces people to accept, to legitimize total biometric surveillance.... The next phase is the surveillance going under our skin.... We are really acquiring divine powers" - https://twitter.com/FMnews_/status/1...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbh_d12ok0E/

this is what I think of whenever I read the politics forum

Your link requires a username and password for that site or a facebook account. Those who have neither are stuck.

Anyhow, what's your opinion of Harari's remarks?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Your link requires a username and password for that site or a facebook account. Those who have neither are stuck.

Anyhow, what's your opinion of Harari's remarks?
    to be honest you lost me at 6uild 6ack 6etter but I'm sure Cyril will be along to deliver his usual leathering shortly

And it's Yuval Harari once again! The psycho just loves to drool on camera about what he, his boss Klaus Schwab and the rest of the Davos crew are implementing.

He didn't say so but it seems the fastest route to force compliance for an implanted microchip is to replace physical money with digital only and for those who decline to be shut out of society by having no access to their finances.

The WEF's Build Back Better, or 6uild 6ack 6etter - the Biblical Mark of the Beast - goes in the right hand or forehead. It does look like they could skip the stepping stone of vaccine passports to get straight to that final stage by getting the USA and Western Europe to sanction themselves into collapsed economies and worthless currencies. Brilliantly evil from Team Satan.

WEF Speaker Yuval Noah Harari: "Covid is critical, because this is what convinces people to accept, to legitimize total biometric surveillance.... The next phase is the surveillance going under our skin.... We are really acquiring divine powers" - https://twitter.com/FMnews_/status/1...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    I watched the video and I can see how this chap draws his conclusions. My own take is that far from there being a worldwide conspiracy by governments we are simply falling into a trap of “unintended consequences” of our own making. The digital age has brought many advantages but along with it, it brings potential pitfalls. Whether we like it or not there is now total reliance on electronic transactions, without it the banking system would collapse and supermarket tills will cease to work, just two examples which alone would cause chaos in no time flat. All we need is power blackout for a day or two and bingo! Six meals away from anarchy and all that....

When it comes to digital surveillance, personally I don't care who knows what films I watch or what I buy from Amazon or Morrisons or Lidls. A quick sweep of my computer usage history will reveal (shock horror) that I am a DIY geek, am interesting in all manner of green energy projects, and am a member of the CCFC forum and a supporter of CCFC (the latter which would surely be of interest to any world government).

I don't have much time left on Planet Earth so I am not too bothered for myself but I do fear for the future for my grandchildren because their lives will be inextricably linked to technology in far greater ways than now. This will render them and their generation vulnerable in the extreme to any high-tech lunatics, leaving aside the potential devastation by nuclear or biological warfare; although I think such wars will be unlikely as it would be much easier and less potentially self-destructive to use technology to bring the world to its knees.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    to be honest you lost me at 6uild 6ack 6etter but I'm sure Cyril will be along to deliver his usual leathering shortly
    Cyril is good, fair play to him. As for him being able to give me a leathering is questionable. What isn't is you would have no chance. That's why you are a snidey hit and run merchant who never has anything of merit to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I watched the video and I can see how this chap draws his conclusions. My own take is that far from there being a worldwide conspiracy by governments we are simply falling into a trap of “unintended consequences” of our own making. The digital age has brought many advantages but along with it, it brings potential pitfalls. Whether we like it or not there is now total reliance on electronic transactions, without it the banking system would collapse and supermarket tills will cease to work, just two examples which alone would cause chaos in no time flat. All we need is power blackout for a day or two and bingo! Six meals away from anarchy and all that....

When it comes to digital surveillance, personally I don't care who knows what films I watch or what I buy from Amazon or Morrisons or Lidls. A quick sweep of my computer usage history will reveal (shock horror) that I am a DIY geek, am interesting in all manner of green energy projects, and am a member of the CCFC forum and a supporter of CCFC (the latter which would surely be of interest to any world government).

I don't have much time left on Planet Earth so I am not too bothered for myself but I do fear for the future for my grandchildren because their lives will be inextricably linked to technology in far greater ways than now. This will render them and their generation vulnerable in the extreme to any high-tech lunatics, leaving aside the potential devastation by nuclear or biological warfare; although I think such wars will be unlikely as it would be much easier and less potentially self-destructive to use technology to bring the world to its knees.
    Ta for your reply. My take is at odds with yours, perhaps because I may be more familiar with many other public utterances made by that fella and Klaus Schwab. For me they are intent on a massive depopulation drive and ensuring anyone outside a minuscule ruling elite will be transhuman slaves to them who will be incapable of independent thinking.

Cyril is good, fair play to him. As for him being able to give me a leathering is questionable. What isn't is you would have no chance. That's why you are a snidey hit and run merchant who never has anything of merit to contribute.
    he runs rings around you every single day

as for me, yeah it's hard to argue with that assessment to be fair

Must say it's a head-scratcher what's going on in Ukraine. People assumed Putin would mercilessly bomb Ukraine for several weeks to minimise troops and military hardware losses when deployed as the US has done in the past. Instead he's tiptoed around hardly using his much-vaunted array of hypersonic missiles while NATO/USA take the pee by openly arming Ukraine in what must be the most transparent proxy war there's ever been. We've even witnessed fatty Johnson striding down some Kiev streets.

Perhaps Russia did respond yesterday by hitting Blighty in the Berkshire countryside and its been underplayed as an explosion at some firework facility in the middle of what looks like a farmer's field. The location of that is very close to where some believe Britain has its most important underground DUMB near the village of Peasemore.

Must say it's a head-scratcher what's going on in Ukraine. People assumed Putin would mercilessly bomb Ukraine for several weeks to minimise troops and military hardware losses when deployed as the US has done in the past. Instead he's tiptoed around hardly using his much-vaunted array of hypersonic missiles while NATO/USA take the pee by openly arming Ukraine in what must be the most transparent proxy war there's ever been. We've even witnessed fatty Johnson striding down some Kiev streets.

Perhaps Russia did respond yesterday by hitting Blighty in the Berkshire countryside and its been underplayed as an explosion at some firework facility in the middle of what looks like a farmer's field. The location of that is very close to where some believe Britain has its most important underground DUMB near the village of Peasemore.
    Given your patchy home form, I'm surprised you are so confident away Morg.

As a resident in the Royal County of Berkshire for many years let me help you out.

First the good news. Anyone who is a regular traveller eastwards along the M4 will notice a sign (red lettering on a white back ground for an access road for Work Unit only. It takes you North of the M4 towards the village of Peasemore. Yo can speculate on its purpose but there is a remarkable correlation between when it is lit up at night and when the UK is involved in combat operations.

Several miles to the west and south of the M4 is the village of Boxford where firefighters put out a fire in an industrial unit on Saturday requiring the M4 to shut both ways.

If it was indeed one of Vlad's much vaunted hypersonic missiles it seems to be a lot less accurate than those nasty waves that sunk the Moskva!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Given your patchy home form, I'm surprised you are so confident away Morg.

As a resident in the Royal County of Berkshire for many years let me help you out.

First the good news. Anyone who is a regular traveller eastwards along the M4 will notice a sign (red lettering on a white back ground for an access road for Work Unit only. It takes you North of the M4 towards the village of Peasemore. Yo can speculate on its purpose but there is a remarkable correlation between when it is lit up at night and when the UK is involved in combat operations.

Several miles to the west and south of the M4 is the village of Boxford where firefighters put out a fire in an industrial unit on Saturday requiring the M4 to shut both ways.

If it was indeed one of Vlad's much vaunted hypersonic missiles it seems to be a lot less accurate than those nasty waves that sunk the Moskva!
    Always a pleasure to read your leatherings, you must look forward to the next challenge from the gruesome twosome with a faint smile on your boat

The Russians appear to have upped their game in Ukraine these past few days.

Today it is widely reported Russia conducted another successful test firing of their Sarmat nuke missile which is reckoned to be the fastest and most powerful in service worldwide and capable of hitting any point on earth. One of those would reduce London to a 30-mile wide hole in the ground seven minutes after being launched.

NUKE ALERT Dramatic moment Putin test-fires 16,000mph ‘Satan-2’ nuke in warning to ‘those who threaten Russia’ - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/183192...-russia-satan/

The Russians appear to have upped their game in Ukraine these past few days.

Today it is widely reported Russia conducted another successful test firing of their Sarmat nuke missile which is reckoned to be the fastest and most powerful in service worldwide and capable of hitting any point on earth. One of those would reduce London to a 30-mile wide hole in the ground seven minutes after being launched.

NUKE ALERT Dramatic moment Putin test-fires 16,000mph ‘Satan-2’ nuke in warning to ‘those who threaten Russia’ - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/183192...-russia-satan/
    So as I understand your latest bit of analysis.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine has not been going well. The West has supplied Ukraine with weapons and as a result Putin has threatened the West with dire consequences and escalation.

Now though, the Russians have upped their game. Such that the chances of them achieving aims are greater.....but the risk of them launching the bestest missiles ever that could zap London in the blink of an eye has dramatically increased.

How's your job application to Chatham House progressing, Morg?

The Russian invasion has been a disaster. I know that from reading corporate media and learning Ukrainian grannies have brought down numerous Russian warplanes by hurling empty jam jars skywards.

It would be nice to believe Putin really is a nationalist who's taking on the Satanic New World Order, but I don't buy it.

I see you have another fan who has emerged from nowhere to add sod all to this discussion. I'd have no problem betting £100 at the cramped odds of 4-9 that both were numb nutted enough to get clot shotted three times.

I think it was P.T. Barnum who observed there's a dildo born every minute.

The Russian invasion has been a disaster. I know that from reading corporate media and learning Ukrainian grannies have brought down numerous Russian warplanes by hurling empty jam jars skywards.

It would be nice to believe Putin really is a nationalist who's taking on the Satanic New World Order, but I don't buy it.

I see you have another fan who has emerged from nowhere to add sod all to this discussion. I'd have no problem betting £100 at the cramped odds of 4-9 that both were numb nutted enough to get clot shotted three times.

I think it was P.T. Barnum who observed there's a dildo born every minute.

Go on...indulge me. Has LoM stolen your keyboard? If not talk me through this paragraph because you are normally lucid at this time of day!

I was referring to Packerman and Delmbox's posts up this page.

On another matter, I note yesterday was a major date for your ilk which culminates on May 1, The Feast of Beltane.

Returning to implanted microchips, this video - Aaron Russo RFID Human Implant Chip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGcatieMvfk - with the late Aaron Russo speaking with Alex Jones about the digital hell the likes of the Rockefeller family are determined to implement woke a great many people up.

Today we have the manic Schwab advisor hardly able to contain his excitement at the prospect.

Cyril is good, fair play to him. As for him being able to give me a leathering is questionable
    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I recently heard someone say that 50% of the population have been brainwashed by the media. I am sure some of the other 50% will be along soon to support some of this, particularly as a couple have been quoting No 4 on that list on the Politics Board.
    Well done regarding No 4 Mr Morgan, yet another nightmare for Lardy & Cyril.

Well done regarding No 4 Mr Morgan, yet another nightmare for Lardy & Cyril.
    Ah yes the it was made in a bioweapons lab so that the Chinese could decimate their own population because it doesn't affect caucasians theory. Morg must love you offering up the opportunity for us to play back some of his greatest hits. No wonder he calls you his apprentice.

I wasn't going to make further comment on this affair but I'm unable to resist. Presently official Chinese state media has attributed a worldwide coronavirus death toll of 906, virtually all of whom within China. To the best of my knowledge 100% of fatalities were of east-Asian origin. It seems 100% is the recovery rate of the very few Caucasians and others who became infected.

Let's say for argument's sake and in the interests of simplicity that this virus has been doing the rounds for one month (it's longer but still), in the same one month time frame prior to the virus' appearance 600 thousand Chinese citizens died every month, or just over 20 thousand each and every day. Assuming the Chinese are reporting the true numbers then the hysteria is indeed massively overhyped fear-mongering. But if it is and the Chinese know it why have they locked down dozens of their cities and their 400 million residents plus do tremendous harm to their economy and reputation?

As well as those cities and regions they've quarantined, giant cities such as Shanghai and the capital city Beijing are virtually deserted - without them being ordered to stay indoors - as any number of videos published by Westerners living there easily confirm to be true. Their citizens appear convinced some terrible plague is afoot.

Other videos have emerged showing what seem like perfectly healthy people being dragged from their homes and off the streets by police and health workers. Speculation is rife that the virus restrictions are being used as cover to arrest and disappear every person the Chinese Communist Party view as a threat. It's also being surmised as an opportunity to cull swathes of its aged population who cost a fortune to maintain via health care and pension payments.

Could any government be so evil as to release a new type of mild flu to then exaggerate its danger inside its borders while simultaneously downplaying its danger for the rest of the world purely to kill those citizens it doesn't want live any longer?

^^^ Cut the BS Cyril, and just explain why you have been steering people away from the WIV since day one. You ridiculed anyone who mentioned it and then made fun of their theories, even though the WIV has been the elephant in the room since the very beginning. But just like your previous failures we got there in the end, and now we are left to face the profound consequences of yet another coverup by the usual suspects.

^^^ Cut the BS Cyril, and just explain why you have been steering people away from the WIV since day one. You ridiculed anyone who mentioned it and then made fun of their theories, even though the WIV has been the elephant in the room since the very beginning. But just like your previous failures we got there in the end, and now we are left to face the profound consequences of yet another coverup by the usual suspects.
    You haven't got the source document to hand on that do you?

Your Sorcerer's Apprentice stuff reminds me of Nigel Walker's explanation of why he gave up Hurdling for Rugby Union. When he started he wanted to be the best high hurdler in the world but found out he wasn't even the best high hurdler in Cardiff. Imagine not being the best Conspiracy Theorist on a football message board when Organ Morgan is the Gold Medal Winner.