+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why are you so reticent to back up your repeated posts in order that others can understand how they relate to each other?
    Surely, it's an opportunity for you to clarify your position for us all.
    Or do you want to endlessly post your cataclysmic predictions without ever being asked questions?

I never had you down as a shrinking violet.
    I ignore questions posed by you, as you do mine.

I became tired of being polite to you by answering yours. Not these days.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's a very fair question he's asking you, either we've got a future of "you will own nothing and be happy" or the world will come to an end next March, which is it?
    Answering Blue Meanie's questions by proxy is also a no-no.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why are you so reticent to back up your repeated posts in order that others can understand how they relate to each other?
    Surely, it's an opportunity for you to clarify your position for us all.
    Or do you want to endlessly post your cataclysmic predictions without ever being asked questions?

I never had you down as a shrinking violet.
    It is clear evidence that needle dodgers are increasingly unable to think straight or answer simple questions. My sources tell me that this is down to a lack of Covid inhibitors in their systems and the brain-frying effects of tin foil. We should treat all afflicted in this way with concern and sympathy - whilst still pointing out (in a kind and non-judgemental way) that they are talking more total shite!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've been ruminating over which of our over 50+ Teletubbies will be first to place go faster daps on their feet to sprint for their fourth needle. "It's free, innit!" the winner will cry.

After careful consideration I'm still undecided whether it will be you or Bobsy Wilson who'll claim the top podium position. Jon1959 will be awarded the bronze medal.
    Not sure about the medal positions, but worth publicising the booster programme a bit more as there are now (again) over a million Covid cases in the UK and hospital admissions are rising quite steeply. This from the MSM's flagship site.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55045639

I ignore questions posed by you, as you do mine.

I became tired of being polite to you by answering yours. Not these days.
    I don't post any predictions you can ask me about but I am happy to answer any questions about comments I do post about.
    Your beef with me is that you make replies to me conditional on me reading the myriad of other stuff that you post about.
    Very disengenuous.

Answering Blue Meanie's questions by proxy is also a no-no.
    This sums it all up really doesn't it

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This sums it all up really doesn't it
    Hugely amusing, isn't it? Methinks that OM's soft underbelly needs protecting by shutting up shop about subject matter he never stops posting about.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Not sure about the medal positions, but worth publicising the booster programme a bit more as there are now (again) over a million Covid cases in the UK and hospital admissions are rising quite steeply. This from the MSM's flagship site.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55045639
    The government are telling the unvaccinated to get vaccinated whilst at the same time telling the vaccinated to get boosted because the vaccination doesn’t work

Actually in all seriousness, does it give a median age of those requiring hospitalisation , I’m guessing the majority of those are probably in hospital with other illnesses who have tested positive whilst receiving care.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The government are telling the unvaccinated to get vaccinated whilst at the same time telling the vaccinated to get boosted because the vaccination doesn’t work
    Is this off a Monty Python sketch or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is this off a Monty Python sketch or something?
    Let's be perfectly frank, only those with an IQ similar to that of a parsnip's would roll a sleeve up.

Yank health agencies fought and fought to conceal Pfizer Covid vaccine trial data but a court forced them to which revealed an incredible list of over a thousand side-effects for what they pretended was a safe jab.

Now another court has compelled them to release other data after 463 days of resisting and two lawsuits.

BREAKING: ICAN Wins Lawsuit Forcing CDC to Turn Over V-SAFE Covid Vaccine Injury Data – Shows 7.7% Seek Medical Care After Vaccination and 25% Have Serious Side Effects - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...effects-video/

Malhotra, once a rabid Covid needle pusher, is becoming more red pilled by the day.

True to form, the BBC doesn't find anything about his remarks describing Pfizer as 'psychopaths' to be newsworthy, no doubt because the British state is still injecting Britons aged five and above with their product.

So when do these conspiracy theory Ballon d'Or winning blackouts start then Cyril? Cyril are you there???

Here's Dr. Malhotra again, this time speaking on US TV.

Having previously described Pfizer as 'an immoral, psychopathic entity' then judging by his remarks near the end of this appearance he appears to be inching towards declaring the hapless who chose to take their jab volunteered for a shortened life expectancy, and that Pfizer knew so before a single dose of their concoction was administered.

This is a difficult watch.

BBC and politicians of all persuasions are keeping mum, of course.

https://expose-news.com/2022/11/01/t...ths-this-year/ Effective? – UK Gov. reveals the Triple Vaccinated account for 91% of COVID Deaths since the start of 2022 & the Fully Vaccinated account for over 90% of COVID Deaths since May 2021

- Official figures published by the UK Government reveal the fully/triple vaccinated population have accounted for over 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths in England over the past year, 91% of all Covid-19 deaths since the beginning of 2022, and 94% of all Covid-19 deaths since the beginning of April 2022. -

Deaths by vaccination status, England - https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nstatusengland

BBC and politicians of all persuasions are keeping mum, of course.

https://expose-news.com/2022/11/01/t...ths-this-year/ Effective? – UK Gov. reveals the Triple Vaccinated account for 91% of COVID Deaths since the start of 2022 & the Fully Vaccinated account for over 90% of COVID Deaths since May 2021

- Official figures published by the UK Government reveal the fully/triple vaccinated population have accounted for over 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths in England over the past year, 91% of all Covid-19 deaths since the beginning of 2022, and 94% of all Covid-19 deaths since the beginning of April 2022. -

Deaths by vaccination status, England - https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nstatusengland
    What do you think is the story here?

Vaccines give people Covid? Or vaccines are ineffective? Or possibly that the vaccine programme has massively reduced sickness and mortality rates and the people that are dying of or with Covid are (unsurprisingly) the more elderly and vulnerable who are most likely to have been vaccinated?

I had thought the 'story' is patently obvious. It is the shots provide negative efficacy, I.e. they increase risk rather than decrease.

You have a ton of previous form for ignoring what's plain. Primarily, having no concerns whatsoever concerning the state, media and political class along with the NHS deliberately concealing the fact that vaccine manufacturers enjoy blanket indemnity for any deaths and serious adverse reactions their products cause.

That's an outrageous breach of the Nuremberg Code concerning informed consent. A greater one was the coercion used such as sacking care home workers who had the temerity to decline their rushed, experimental shots which were in a clinical trial, and the discrimination suffered by those who didn't qualify for a vax passport.

I agree with many of your contributions at this forum, but by Christ it's disturbing how you defend this wicked agenda

I had thought the 'story' is patently obvious. It is the shots provide negative efficacy, I.e. they increase risk rather than decrease.

You have a ton of previous form for ignoring what's plain. Primarily, having no concerns whatsoever concerning the state, media and political class along with the NHS deliberately concealing the fact that vaccine manufacturers enjoy blanket indemnity for any deaths and serious adverse reactions their products cause.

That's an outrageous breach of the Nuremberg Code concerning informed consent. A greater one was the coercion used such as sacking care home workers who had the temerity to decline their rushed, experimental shots which were in a clinical trial, and the discrimination suffered by those who didn't qualify for a vax passport.

I agree with many of your contributions at this forum, but by Christ it's disturbing how you defend this wicked agenda
    Thanks for clarifying. So the vaccines cause Covid. Got it!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What do you think is the story here?

Vaccines give people Covid? Or vaccines are ineffective? Or possibly that the vaccine programme has massively reduced sickness and mortality rates and the people that are dying of or with Covid are (unsurprisingly) the more elderly and vulnerable who are most likely to have been vaccinated?
    Another variable is the cumulative effect of the mRNA jab on the immune system, e.g. breakthrough infections, where pre-existing antibodies are unable to prevent a new variant from causing infection or disease.

Arguably the weakest point of the official 9-11 narrative was the freefall collapse of the World Trade Centre Building 7. A structure that was 47 storeys high which wasn't hit by anything that day. That was the one a BBC news presenter said had fallen (20 minutes before it did) when it was clearly upright and in view on the screen monitor behind him.

Here's a two-minute video about it.

Putin quite recently mentioned Satanism, I think he said "Satanic forces" in one address relating to the Ukraine conflict. Now his sidekick and former Russian president is reported to have said similar.

John F Kennedy speaking as US president in 1961 made what must be the most incredible public address by a politician in which he described a world surrounded by a "monolithic and ruthless conspiracy" and "secret societies... secret oaths and secret proceedings". (Here: JFK | Secret Societies Speech | Long Version - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzJaLXujTE)

Was he speaking of Freemasonry? And does the top echelon of that organisation worship Lucifer, AKA Satan?

I was a little amazed to find the article linked and reproduced below. Not by the details contained within it - which have been common knowledge for months among those who can tear themselves away from Tellytubby media - but because it's published at a corporate media site.

It points to the evidence that there is indeed graphene oxide in the Pfizer Covid-19 jab which does cause blood clots - hence its nickname of the clot shot - and assembles and disassembles itself according to conditions into what resembles electronic circuit boards.

Other researchers are and have been adamant that the graphene oxide can be stimulated by 5G technology such is its conductivity, which might explain why 5G (along with the Pfizer jab) has been rolled out like there's no tomorrow in every country Deagel forecasts will experience dramatic population and economic decline by 2025.

Wot’s in the shots?
    Graphene oxide? Nanobots?

Rebecca Weisser

5 November 2022 9:00 AM https://www.spectator.com.au/2022/11/wots-in-the-shots/

What is in the Pfizer vaccines? Recently, Dr David Nixon, a Brisbane GP, decided to find out, putting droplets of vaccine and the blood of vaccinated patients under a dark-field microscope.

That’s a more radical decision than it might sound. According to Sasha Latypova, a scientist with 25 years of experience in clinical trials for pharmaceutical companies, the contract between Pfizer and the US government prohibits independent researchers from studying the vaccines. They claim it would ‘divert’ these precious resources away from their intended use fulfilling an ‘urgent’ need.

Is that true in Australia? Who knows? All the Commonwealth Department of Health has said about its contract with Pfizer is that it is commercial-in-confidence.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration performs tests on all Covid vaccines for composition and strength, purity and integrity, identity and endotoxins, but it provides scant details other than the batch numbers tested and whether they passed. (Spoiler alert: they did.)

In the US, the Centers for Disease Control specifically states that all Covid-19 vaccines are free from ‘metals, such as iron, nickel, cobalt, lithium, and rare earth alloys’ and ‘manufactured products such as micro-electronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes, and nanowire semiconductors’.

Notably, this list does not include graphene oxide which has been widely investigated for biomedical applications. Some researchers sing its praises, its ‘ultra-high drug-loading efficiency due to the wide surface area’, its exceptional ‘chemical and mechanical constancy, sublime conductivity and excellent biocompatibility’. But there’s a catch. ‘The toxic effect of graphene oxide on living cells and organs’ is ‘a limiting factor’ on its use in the medicine.

So is there graphene oxide in the Pfizer shots? What Nixon found, and filmed, is bizarre to say the least. Inside a droplet of vaccine are strange mechanical structures. They seem motionless at first but when Nixon used time-lapse photography to condense 48 hours of footage into two minutes, it showed what appear to be mechanical arms assembling and disassembling glowing rectangular structures that look like circuitry and micro chips. These are not ‘manufactured products’ in the CDC’s words because they construct and deconstruct themselves but the formation of the crystals seems to be stimulated by electromagnetic radiation and stops when the slide with the vaccine is shielded by a Faraday bag. Nixon’s findings are similar to those of teams in New Zealand, Germany, Spain and South Korea.

An Italian group led by Riccardo Benzi Cipelli analysed the blood of over 1,000 people, one month after they were vaccinated, who had been referred for tests because they had experienced side effects. They ranged in age from 15 to 85 and had had between one and three doses. More than 94 per cent had abnormal readings, deformed red blood cells, reduced in counts and clumped around luminescent foreign objects which also attracted clusters of fibrin. Some of the foreign objects dotted the blood like a starry night, some self-assembled into crystalline structures and others into spindly branches and tubes.

The Italians think the objects are metallic particles and say they resemble ‘graphene oxide and possibly other metallic compounds’. They believe the damaged blood is contributing to post-vaccine coagulation disorders, which in turn contribute to increased malignancies, while graphene-family materials are associated with oxidative stress, DNA damage, inflammation and damage to those parts of the immune system that suppress tumours.

The artificial mRNA concoction which is ‘cloaked’ from the recipient’s immune system is also likely to reduce the recipients immune function, increasing the likelihood of new or recurring tumours.

Nixon has shared his findings with Wendy Hoy, professor of medicine at the University of Queensland who has called on the Australian government and its health authorities to explain the apparent spontaneous formation of chips and circuitry in mRNA vaccines when left at room temperature, and the abnormal objects that can be seen in the blood of vaccinated people. Hoy thinks that these are ‘undoubtedly contributing to poor oxygen delivery to tissues and clotting events, including heart attacks and strokes’ and asks why there is no systematic autopsy investigation of deaths to investigate the role of the vaccine in Australia’s dramatic rise in mortality.

According to the latest data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, excess mortality was over 17 per cent in July. It is similarly elevated in other highly vaccinated populations.

In Germany, excess mortality in people over 60 increased by 174 per cent between 20 September 2021, when 85 per cent of people over 60 were fully vaccinated, and October 2022.

In the UK, there have been more excess deaths in the last three months than at any time during the pandemic or indeed since 2010. In the most recent week, excess mortality in England was 16 per cent.

In the US, excess mortality in people aged 25 to 44, and in those aged 75 to 84, is 18 per cent, and it is 15 per cent in those aged 65 to 74.

The situation is all the more alarming because there should be fewer deaths now, since so many people died earlier in the pandemic. There has also been a dramatic rise in people with disabilities.

As for Covid, in Australia, vaccine efficacy appears to be negative, judging by the statistics in NSW which are far from perfect but the best in Australia. They show that 88 per cent of people who died were vaccinated even though they made up only 85.5 per cent of the population. They also showed that the unvaccinated made up only 0.15 per cent of people in hospital with Covid and only 1.1 per cent of people in ICU.

Why is this? Almost certainly, because the unvaccinated who die of Covid in NSW are frail and elderly with multiple comorbidities, living in aged care or palliative care or at home, and don’t go to hospital. Why weren’t they vaccinated? Probably because they or their doctors feared it would kill them.

The question is, how many others is it killing too? Until health authorities tell us what’s in the shots, we won’t know.