+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Sorry. Which Intercept article? Is it about the graphene oxide thing that was debunked where you were waiting in vain for my stamp of approval or something completely different you are seeking to divert to to cover up your usual blather?
    Yeah but “RuSSiAn CoLLuSiOn haha got you”

Grim news for the New World Order boys; one of their own has been taken. This one gets one credit for poking Charlie in the chest.

British financier Sir Evelyn de Rothschild dies, aged 91 - https://www.independent.co.uk/busine...-b2220141.html

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Grim news for the New World Order boys; one of their own has been taken. This one gets one credit for poking Charlie in the chest.

British financier Sir Evelyn de Rothschild dies, aged 91 - https://www.independent.co.uk/busine...-b2220141.html

That's a relief. For a minute I thought you were going to 'out' Leslie Phillips!

Teletubbies: beneath is another news story you will not see on the BBC. That's because it doesn't want you to know.

It is essential you remain glued to Emmerdale, Corrie, etc, etc.

Posted previously in this thread. For the benefit of those who missed it, the former Malaysian Prime Minister stated in 2015 the "plan" by unnamed "elites" was to depopulate the world to the tune of billions of people and enslave the remainder.

A big thank you to Lardy & Cyril, none of this would be possible without people like you.

DID.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A big thank you to Lardy & Cyril, none of this would be possible without people like you.

DID.jpg

How things change, the man you spent years championing on here announces he's going to run for President and not a word from you about it because it would appear the agenda has moved on and he's not relevant any more - wonder what it will be in five years time?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    How things change, the man you spent years championing on here announces he's going to run for President and not a word from you about it because it would appear the agenda has moved on and he's not relevant any more - wonder what it will be in five years time?
    I was interested in the subversion of democracy, aka the great Russia collusion hoax. BTW why did you suddenly change the topic and ignore the news about digital ID's? These will change peoples lives way more than DJT ever could. TDS perhaps?

https://fb.watch/gQrS9dVV7n/

FTX , gone

Fox News doesn’t half report some rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    https://fb.watch/gQrS9dVV7n/

FTX , gone

Fox News doesn’t half report some rubbish
    Forget about that nonsense, what about Donald Trump?!!!

Forget about that nonsense, what about Donald Trump?!!!
    That reply says to me that you’re admitting that you wasted your time devoting so much of it to Trump during the years he ran for and then became President - a look at the Trump thread shows you spent days posting about him and the consequences of what he said and did.Based on that, why should anyone treat anything you say now seriously?

That reply says to me that you’re admitting that you wasted your time devoting so much of it to Trump during the years he ran for and then became President - a look at the Trump thread shows you spent days posting about him and the consequences of what he said and did.Based on that, why should anyone treat anything you say now seriously?
    There are people who take him seriously?

Even Ogran Mogran doesn't, and they are both on the tin foil team.

That reply says to me that you’re admitting that you wasted your time devoting so much of it to Trump during the years he ran for and then became President - a look at the Trump thread shows you spent days posting about him and the consequences of what he said and did. Based on that, why should anyone treat anything you say now seriously?
    Would we be facing a globalist digital ID tyranny if Trump was still in the White House?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There are people who take him seriously?

Even Ogran Mogran doesn't, and they are both on the tin foil team.
    You took the Russia collusion thing seriously, maybe far too seriously, since your cognitive biases easily got the better of you

You took the Russia collusion thing seriously, maybe far too seriously, since your cognitive biases easily got the better of you
    We hear the odd thing from you on the outcome of a Special Counsel investigation putting words in the mouths of people that they did not utter.

There is another Special Counsel investigation that has been running for a number of years headed by John Durham to look at the "explosive" Crossfire Hurricane stuff that you bombarded the Board with for years that is folding down in humiliation. You know the one that was going to send Obama, Clinton, Lynch, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Podesta, Orr, Strzok to Gitmo.

https://www.thebulwark.com/the-humil...r-john-durham/

Fortunately there is a record of how seriously you took it, which I have helpfully captured below to see if your cognitive biases got the better of you!

1. The bloke you have spent the last couple of years ridiculing is now claiming to have given Durham's lead investigator the fully assembled puzzle
    2. You may want to wait for Durham's take on things before you get too cocky
    3. To be fair, if you were a Democrat, Bill Barr and John Durham are the last people that you would want breathing down your neck. They've got the goods.
    4. Panic in DC as Durham pivots to a criminal investigation
    5. Oh no, not Hillary too? I hope they don't go there. In Politically Charged Inquiry, Durham Sought Details About Scrutiny of Clintons
    6. Just wait and see what happens, it's all been planned out a long time ago!
    7. Let's see what ex-communist Brennan has to say when he meets Durham for a little chat.
    8. Durham has already disputed Horowitz's findings publically, so it looks like it's game on, and cyril has decided to go down with the ship
    9. Keep your eye of the ball Bob, we've already had three years of endless diversions that lead absolutely nowhere. Surely you've worked out the end game by now?
    10. AG Barr made an unscheduled appearance on television last night, and he said an announcement would be made today regarding the Durham investigation. I wonder if it will be before 5pm?
    11. For those of you who thought Saint Bob was a God with special exoneration powers.. AG Barr's special Russia investigator John Durham obtained BlackBerrys tied to launch of FBI Russia-Trump probe
    12. John Durham has expanded his spygate investigation to include the time period leading up to Mueller's appointment as special council. I seem to recall that you were convinced beyond doubt that your hero Mueller was going to get Trump. In fact, you even posted about it every day! Now that you and cyril are a busted flush, all you can do is snipe at the people who tried to educate you
    13. The Durham investigation is now looking at unauthorized unmasking that predated the Trump election campaign.
    14. Another bad night for Cyril, Avanatti going down, Flynn's case being reviewed by a US Attorney, and McCabe still waiting on Durham!
    15. Durham already left his calling card.
    16. I would imagine US Attorney John Durham is already quite deep into his investigation, even though some people on here were calling Bill Barr a stooge for questioning the predication. Like I've been saying right from the very beginning it was all a hoax, and Donald Trump was setup.
    17. US Attorney John Durham goes after CIA Director Brennan's communication records..
    18. Is Rosenstein cooperating with Durham?
    19. Well, why don't you share your knowledge and contribute something, preferably on this topic. Lots of meaningless comments so far, but nobody has addressed any of the issues raised by these new revelations. Personally, I think the noose just got a bit tighter, and I can't help wondering who was the ultimate mastermind behind all of this. The people mentioned so far are the low hanging fruit, and I would imagine one or two of them have already been turned, and are cooperating with US Attorney John Durham.
    20. What happens next is up to Barr & Durham, and it will be interesting to see who does and who doesn't get caught in their net.

Still, Russian Collusion, Lardy and Cyril and all that

Number 12 is dripping with unintended irony.

Talking Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

We hear the odd thing from you on the outcome of a Special Counsel investigation putting words in the mouths of people that they did not utter.

There is another Special Counsel investigation that has been running for a number of years headed by John Durham to look at the "explosive" Crossfire Hurricane stuff that you bombarded the Board with for years that is folding down in humiliation. You know the one that was going to send Obama, Clinton, Lynch, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Podesta, Orr, Strzok to Gitmo.

Fortunately there is a record of how seriously you took it, which I have helpfully captured below to see if your cognitive biases got the better of you!

1. The bloke you have spent the last couple of years ridiculing is now claiming to have given Durham's lead investigator the fully assembled puzzle
    3. To be fair, if you were a Democrat, Bill Barr and John Durham are the last people that you would want breathing down your neck. They've got the goods.
    5. Oh no, not Hillary too? I hope they don't go there. In Politically Charged Inquiry, Durham Sought Details About Scrutiny of Clintons
    7. Let's see what ex-communist Brennan has to say when he meets Durham for a little chat.
    8. Durham has already disputed Horowitz's findings publically, so it looks like it's game on, and cyril has decided to go down with the ship
    9. Keep your eye of the ball Bob, we've already had three years of endless diversions that lead absolutely nowhere. Surely you've worked out the end game by now?
    10. AG Barr made an unscheduled appearance on television last night, and he said an announcement would be made today regarding the Durham investigation. I wonder if it will be before 5pm?
    11. For those of you who thought Saint Bob was a God with special exoneration powers.. AG Barr's special Russia investigator John Durham obtained BlackBerrys tied to launch of FBI Russia-Trump probe
    12. John Durham has expanded his spygate investigation to include the time period leading up to Mueller's appointment as special council. I seem to recall that you were convinced beyond doubt that your hero Mueller was going to get Trump. In fact, you even posted about it every day! Now that you and cyril are a busted flush, all you can do is snipe at the people who tried to educate you
    13. The Durham investigation is now looking at unauthorized unmasking that predated the Trump election campaign.
    14. Another bad night for Cyril, Avanatti going down, Flynn's case being reviewed by a US Attorney, and McCabe still waiting on Durham!
    16. I would imagine US Attorney John Durham is already quite deep into his investigation, even though some people on here were calling Bill Barr a stooge for questioning the predication. Like I've been saying right from the very beginning it was all a hoax, and Donald Trump was setup.
    17. US Attorney John Durham goes after CIA Director Brennan's communication records..
    19. Well, why don't you share your knowledge and contribute something, preferably on this topic. Lots of meaningless comments so far, but nobody has addressed any of the issues raised by these new revelations. Personally, I think the noose just got a bit tighter, and I can't help wondering who was the ultimate mastermind behind all of this. The people mentioned so far are the low hanging fruit, and I would imagine one or two of them have already been turned, and are cooperating with US Attorney John Durham.
    20. What happens next is up to Barr & Durham, and it will be interesting to see who does and who doesn't get caught in their net.

Yet another evisceration of Gluey by Cyril

any reply oh self unaware one

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Yet another evisceration of Gluey by Cyril

any reply oh self unaware one
    Welcome to national Trump day!

Excellent work laying out the deep state corruption on a handy timeline

No Problem.

If you want me to do a similar timeline on Imran Awan, Uranium One, the Storm or any of the multi-tude flights of fancy just say the word.

Speaking of timelines…. Finished up your own yet?

No Problem.

If you want me to do a similar timeline on Imran Awan, Uranium One, the Storm or any of the multi-tude flights of fancy just say the word.
    All of that is sourced from the media, and we should give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they show us otherwise. Now we know how they operate which is very enlightening.

All of that is sourced from the media, and we should give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they show us otherwise. Now we know how they operate which is very enlightening.
    Is that a yes?

Is that a yes?
    Why don't you do the great reset and prove to us how stupid you are

Cognitive biases you say?

trump putin 2.jpg