+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why don't you do the great reset and prove to us how stupid you are
    Not sure you have quite grasped this.

By all means do The Great Reset by posting the stupidest things I have said on the subject. If you want me to package up the nonsense you have spouted on an array of topics until the cat clandestinely inherited your tongue please let me know.

Oh... forgot

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not sure you have quite grasped this.

By all means do The Great Reset by posting the stupidest things I have said on the subject. If you want me to package up the nonsense you have spouted on an array of topics until the cat clandestinely inherited your tongue please let me know.
    These timelines are great as they show how things really work. Why don't you do Hunter's laptop and weapons of mass destruction, etc. They all have the same outcome, and you are looking at a well oiled machine.

These timelines are great as they show how things really work. Why don't you do Hunter's laptop and weapons of mass destruction, etc. They all have the same outcome, and you are looking at a well oiled machine.
    To be fair Gluey the only consistent outcome from Cyril's timelines (just a collation of your Greatest Fails) is that you look a credulous prat willing to pump out any old lies or fantasies no matter how often they are disproved or fail to materialise.

Your record is impressive - impressively bad. Your self-awareness and sense of shame - non existent. But it is all there for those of us with the ability to join up the dots and see the bigger picture. Time for you to break free of your bubble, your rabbit hole and your cluster of YouTube channels.

Scepticism and suspicion of wealth and power is all good. Deluded conspiracy theories are not.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    To be fair Gluey the only consistent outcome from Cyril's timelines (just a collation of your Greatest Fails) is that you look a credulous prat willing to pump out any old lies or fantasies no matter how often they are disproved or fail to materialise.

Your record is impressive - impressively bad. Your self-awareness and sense of shame - non existent. But it is all there for those of us with the ability to join up the dots and see the bigger picture. Time for you to break free of your bubble, your rabbit hole and your cluster of YouTube channels.

Scepticism and suspicion of wealth and power is all good. Deluded conspiracy theories are not.
    You fail to see how manipulated the world is, and I can confidently predict that what is coming won't be to your liking.

Australia : 4th booster shot withdrawn for under 30’s

https://twitter.com/johnruddick2/sta...1TDFvnSo3O-TCQ

Anyway, back on topic after some petty thread derailment tactics by the usual suspects ... what about this proposed global digital id system being implemented by the WHO, that first appeared as a WEF construct long before the pandemic ever came about? It's all a bit 1984-ish isn't it, especially after being declared a certified conspiracy theory by some of CCMB's finest minds.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Australia : 4th booster shot withdrawn for under 30’s

https://twitter.com/johnruddick2/sta...1TDFvnSo3O-TCQ
    How does this work with the WHO digital id announced at the G20 meeting?

I do wonder why anyone even engages with him. I stopped after he fabricated some things I never stated. He's just a WUM and the bites are his oxygen - and when he finds fewer bites he morphs into yet another identity on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I do wonder why anyone even engages with him. I stopped after he fabricated some things I never stated. He's just a WUM and the bites are his oxygen - and when he finds fewer bites he morphs into yet another identity on here.
    One of these days you will regret not paying attention.

Can the Great Reset really create a gentler, more equitable capitalism?

It's time for a 'new kind of capitalism that's not just about making money,' says Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/great...lism-1.6851812

It's only taken the media 14 months to start talking openly about the Great Reset, compared to the 5+ years it took to admit that Russia collusion was a big hoax. I predict that Cyril will now pivot from calling the Great Reset a conspiracy theory, to telling everybody how wonderful it is going to be!

So what's next on the conspiracy theory bingo card?

WHO & @EU_Commission launch landmark digital health initiative to help protect people across the world from on-going & future health threats.

This is the first building block of the WHO Global Digital Health Certification Network that will develop a wide range of digital products to deliver better #HealthForAll.

https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1665669894648606724

This topic deserves it's own thread, so let's see how things develop over the coming months and years.
    It's scary how a Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy theory has turned into reality so quickly.

Britain is used to crises now. But this widespread hopelessness is new – and frightening

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-towns-suburbs

It's scary how a Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy theory has turned into reality so quickly.

Britain is used to crises now. But this widespread hopelessness is new – and frightening

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-towns-suburbs
    Which one of your well documented conspiracy theories is The Guardian now confirming?

Is it the 'Everyone is pissed off and depressed' theory?

Gluey, you're no Nostradamus. You make Dan Quayle look like Einstein. You are scrabbling around to make any passing news story or opinion piece look like partial vindication of your regular outbursts of slippery but paranoid bullshit. And you fail there too.

As your hero with the orange wig would say: 'Very sad!'

Which one of your well documented conspiracy theories is The Guardian now confirming?

Gluey, you're no Nostradamus. You make Dan Quayle look like Einstein. You are scrabbling around to make any passing news story or opinion piece look like partial vindication of your regular outbursts of slippery but paranoid bullshit. And you fail there too.

La grande réinitialisation.

I think that was well put.

We live in an ever more complex and fragile world. There is a massive temptation to simplify things that are understandable and help make sense of things.

If you aren't well disposed to accept a bit of ownership for the things you don't like in life then finding someone else to blame is a comfort.

Step forward The Great Reset. Like I have said before there is a simple formula. The Great Reset = Every bad thing in the future that might happen and Everything bad thing in the future that might happen = The Great Reset.

Like you, I don't think the gifted and talented on here have a scooby about what might befall us, good or bad. I do think though that wishing things bad to happen because you would rather claim to be right and justified regardless of whether that had anything to do with your clairvoyance isn't a great advert for mental health!

We live in an ever more complex and fragile world. There is a massive temptation to simplify things that are understandable and help make sense of things.

If you aren't well disposed to accept a bit of ownership for the things you don't like in life then finding someone else to blame is a comfort.

Step forward The Great Reset. Like I have said before there is a simple formula. The Great Reset = Every bad thing in the future that might happen and Everything bad thing in the future that might happen = The Great Reset.

Like you, I don't think the gifted and talented on here have a scooby about what might befall us, good or bad. I do think though that wishing things bad to happen because you would rather claim to be right and justified regardless of whether that had anything to do with your clairvoyance isn't a great advert for mental health!
    The great reset is currently being implemented by almost all western nations, so you must be a bit thick or something?

The great reset is currently being implemented by almost all western nations, so you must be a bit thick or something?
    Oh go on, just for the infantile stupidity of it. Which Western nations are being exempted?

La grande réinitialisation.
    The Gluey law of diminishing returns - smugness increases in direct proportion to the amount you're wrong.

Some find it reassuring to think that there are 'dark forces' that control everything, and if they can be overcome once and for all then we'll all be ok, rather than the people in charge not really knowing what they're doing and cocking up constantly. It's nicer to think that everything is planned out, even if it's by someone evil, and not just an endless blundering shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Some find it reassuring to think that there are 'dark forces' that control everything, and if they can be overcome once and for all then we'll all be ok, rather than the people in charge not really knowing what they're doing and cocking up constantly. It's nicer to think that everything is planned out, even if it's by someone evil, and not just an endless blundering shitshow.
    I'm sure there are loads of real conspiracies out there - aka people and groups with power and wealth acting in their own self interest, as they have done throughout history. There are also endless cock-ups and unintended consequences. The cock-up theory of history is sadly under-rated. Where it gets infantile and stupid is where this is all reduced to some cunning masterplan directed by a cartoon Dr Evil from his bunker under Geneva (Gluey) or Dallas (Organ), and every random player who influences events is co-opted as an agent of this dastardly successor of the Illuminati.

I'm sure there are loads of real conspiracies out there - aka people and groups with power and wealth acting in their own self interest, as they have done throughout history. There are also endless cock-ups and unintended consequences. The cock-up theory of history is sadly under-rated. Where it gets infantile and stupid is where this is all reduced to some cunning masterplan directed by a cartoon Dr Evil from his bunker under Geneva (Gluey) or Dallas (Organ), and every random player who influences events is co-opted as an agent of this dastardly successor of the Illuminati.
    Indeed. All major movements, organisation, religions and movements end up creating schism after schism due to the nature of man. To think that an overarching cohesive, global organisation exists for elderly men to wreck the global economy and pick up the benefits before they die is not even worth arguing about.
    Those who espouse such a thing are either deluded or deliberate wind-up merchants. My guess is that there are at least two of the former and one of the latter in our midst.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Rather than the people not really knowing what they're doing and cocking up constantly.
    You could be describing yourself there!

Perhaps the term reset needs to be broadened , it is used as a term to lighty just to wind up certain members/friends of the left wing CCMB enclave , history has proven major events something has to be reset , reworked re balanced and tested to work effectively in a new era ,and yes major capitalist western countries are usually at the forefront of those changes for the betterment of society .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Perhaps the term reset needs to be broadened , it is used as a term to lighty just to wind up certain members/friends of the left wing CCMB enclave , history has proven major events something has to be reset , reworked re balanced and tested to work effectively in a new era ,and yes major capitalist western countries are usually at the forefront of those changes for the betterment of society .
    So in summary.

The Great Reset: A rebalancing for a better society by major capitalist western countries.

My guess is Gluey is still considering your "wingman" application!