+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2 Year Today Lockdown Anniversary What Don't We Miss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2 Year Today Lockdown Anniversary What Don't We Miss

Dickheads more concerned with the economy than people's lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Dickheads more concerned with the economy than people's lives.

If you had your own business with bills to pay and a workforce to protect, you may think slightly differently.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    If you had your own business with bills to pay and a workforce to protect, you may think slightly differently.
    No I wouldn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No I wouldn’t.
    Why is that then , is it because it wouldn’t affect you on a day to day basis ?

Why is that then , is it because it wouldn’t affect you on a day to day basis ?
    No, I just think in the eternal conflict of priorities between people and money, the former should always come first. I accept that’s naive in many ways, but the pandemic made me even more sure that I’m right.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, I just think in the eternal conflict of priorities between people and money, the former should always come first. I accept that’s naive in many ways, but the pandemic made me even more sure that I’m right.

In principle you are correct, however , in reality , its not so simple for most, unfortunately. Thankfully I don’t think we will see that level of lockdown ever again (for a virus at least)

Are you suggesting that you would have been happier if more people had died if it meant a quicker return to normality?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Are you suggesting that you would have been happier if more people had died if it meant a quicker return to normality?

Funnily enough no, but perhaps you were not affected in the same way as I which is why I mentioned it , hope that helps.

This has been done to death from a debate point of view so let’s not go over and over the same ground as it will not change peoples opinions after two years regardless of what evidence emerges.