+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three jailed for Bute murder

Three jailed for Bute murder

Sentencing today for these sick murderers:

Jason Edwards, 25 and Lee William Strickland, 36, will both serve a minimum of 33 years. Dionne Timms-Williams, who was 16 at the time of the crime, will serve a minimum of 18 years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60862833?

Re: Three jailed for Bute murder

Horrific crime and good to see justice done. That stupid girl. Didn't she just meet those men on the day?

Totally sickening
    It’s times like this we should be calling for Capital Punishment
    They did it !!!
    Hang the cnuts
    From the tallest tree in Bute Park would be appropriate

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Whatever punishment you give these murderers nothing can bring back that poor bloke who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. There was another bloke who went to intervene but was also assaulted by them. He was the lucky one

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Horrific crime and good to see justice done. That stupid girl. Didn't she just meet those men on the day?
    "I needed that"

What the ****.

Bunch of *****

That girl from the audio evidence presented at the trial sounded like a bloodthirsty psycopath. Legal experts predicted she'd get a life sentence of between 12 to 16 years due to her age at the time. That she received 18 suggests the judge would have handed her down longer than the males had she been 18 at the time.

Her custody mughot speaks volumes. https://i2-prod.walesonline.co.uk/ne...msWilliams.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    That girl from the audio evidence presented at the trial sounded like a bloodthirsty psycopath. Legal experts predicted she'd get a life sentence of between 12 to 16 years due to her age at the time. That she received 18 suggests the judge would have handed her down longer than the males had she been 18 at the time.

Her custody mughot speaks volumes. https://i2-prod.walesonline.co.uk/ne...msWilliams.jpg
    Yes, I thought that too regarding her mugshot. She looks like one of the evil pyschopathic girls that were part of Charles Manson's 'Family'.

I'm sure I read somewhere that she lived in Radyr? I thought Radyr was a nice quite, reserved part of north Cardiff
    Last edited by Mr Soul '68; 26-03-22 at 08:11. Reason: spelling

She's from Creigiau

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Yes, I thought that too regarding her mugshot. She looks like one of the evil pyschopathic girls that were part of Charles Manson's 'Family'.

I'm sure I read somewhere that she lived in Radyr? I thought Radyr was a nice quite, reserved part of north Cardiff
    Wasn't ted bundy from a very privileged background ?

The girl has clearly got mental issues not just in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The girl has clearly got mental issues not just in the wrong place.
    Going in to town to hang out with those two complete losers says it all….hope they rot

Remember those two nightmares that murdered the wrong guy , a young pakistani lad on ninian road and also tried to kill his father ?

Off their heads they agreed a 1000 quid price to kill a bloke , called at the wrong house , killed the young lad then went on a spending spree !

What's going on in some peoples minds ?

They didn't have any severe mental illness , just completely out of it

Strickland's brother is one of the accused in the Newport murder when they killed a lad to rob him of a bag.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Sentencing today for these sick murderers:

Jason Edwards, 25 and Lee William Strickland, 36, will both serve a minimum of 33 years. Dionne Timms-Williams, who was 16 at the time of the crime, will serve a minimum of 18 years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60862833?

It's a big leap to take, from robbing someone, or beating them up, to actually killing them. There's no mention of drug-use in the article, but my guess is that they were off their heads on something. That doesn't lessen the crime, or reduce their responsibility, but it does make you wonder just how safe you are, at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    It's a big leap to take, from robbing someone, or beating them up, to actually killing them. There's no mention of drug-use in the article, but my guess is that they were off their heads on something. That doesn't lessen the crime, or reduce their responsibility, but it does make you wonder just how safe you are, at any given time.
    Nobody is safe these days.
    With all the "advances" in technology these days, there seems little preventative measures taken and more reactive.

You also see more and more that the punishments rarely fit the crime.

That poor man suffering an horrific death.

Sucking air is too good for these scumbags, hope they rot.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Remember those two nightmares that murdered the wrong guy , a young pakistani lad on ninian road and also tried to kill his father ?

Off their heads they agreed a 1000 quid price to kill a bloke , called at the wrong house , killed the young lad then went on a spending spree !

What's going on in some peoples minds ?

They didn't have any severe mental illness , just completely out of it
    Yes I do it’s not far from where I live….another two absolute lowlifes taking a really nice kids life away and ruining many more…..

I don’t see any reason why the girl got a lesser sentence.
    Should have been the same for all 3 lowlifes.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Yes I do it’s not far from where I live….another two absolute lowlifes taking a really nice kids life away and ruining many more…..
    They really were trash to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I don’t see any reason why the girl got a lesser sentence.
    Should have been the same for all 3 lowlifes.
    They beat him up , she watched and talked apparently

Horrible twats all 3 of them

The court heard Timms-Williams has a caution for possessing a blade in 2019.

Jason Edwards had 35 convictions, mainly for common assault and battery.

Lee Strickland had 58 convictions

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post

Low-lives like these will see prison as being a 'badge of honour'.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post

With that many convictions at what point do we say they should never be released.

Just read the harrowing account. No words to describe those three really, not one adjective strong enough.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    With that many convictions at what point do we say they should never be released.
    they must be past that point, its ok to make the odd mistake