+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bale hits back at media.

Bale hits back at media.

Re: Bale hits back at media.

Much as I love Bale I do think it’s clear that Wales are his priority. The problem is he is paid handsomely by Madrid. It’s in stark contrast to Giggs who always seemed to put his club first.

I think the language they use is important but let's be honest, it's not hard to see why Real Madrid fans are pissed off. We would be too.

He should have left years ago. This isn't good for him on any level

Is the bloke who drew up the Madrid contract getting any stick?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Is the bloke who drew up the Madrid contract getting any stick?
    He should do. No one doubts legally Bale is well within his rights. But that doesn't mean this is the best use of his extraordinary talent in a career that is very time limited.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    He should do. No one doubts legally Bale is well within his rights. But that doesn't mean this is the best use of his extraordinary talent in a career that is very time limited.
    Agreed. He needed to leave three years ago. It’s been a waste since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Much as I love Bale I do think it’s clear that Wales are his priority. The problem is he is paid handsomely by Madrid. It’s in stark contrast to Giggs who always seemed to put his club first.
    giggs was fecking useless for wales. he never showed up and never made the difference. Bales on the other hand has won games for wales.I'll take wales over manure any day.Not sure about you tho

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    giggs was fecking useless for wales. he never showed up and never made the difference. Bales on the other hand has won games for wales.I'll take wales over manure any day.Not sure about you tho
    Couldn’t give a stuff about Man Utd or Madrid. All I care about are Reading and Wales. So from my perspective I’m fine with Bale putting Wales first. If I was a Madrid fan I would be feeling very differently.

Has the inactivity lengthened his career? Would he still be a force for Wales had he’d been worked to death at somewhere like Villa, Man U, Southampton etc? Even three years ago I don’t think he’d have fitted in at the top clubs such as Man City, Liverpool where he would have experienced much needed rotation.

I thought half the problem is that they don’t pick him. Stuff them.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Has the inactivity lengthened his career? Would he still be a force for Wales had he’d been worked to death at somewhere like Villa, Man U, Southampton etc? Even three years ago I don’t think he’d have fitted in at the top clubs such as Man City, Liverpool where he would have experienced much needed rotation.
    Very difficult to know. I just think he needed to leave Madrid before it became this toxic.

Why?

I think he’s been treated like a dog by real Madrid....i love watching him screw them for every penny because that's where it hurts them Spanish cnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post
    Why?
    He has played so little at club level in that time. It’s a short career. He could have achieved more by going elsewhere.

I think the language they use is important but let's be honest, it's not hard to see why Real Madrid fans are pissed off. We would be too.

He looked happy enough last night.

He has played so little at club level in that time. It’s a short career. He could have achieved more by going elsewhere.
    He's been out injured for a lot of that time plus covid plus spent a year at spurs.
    All these things add up.
    Are you saying he would have not have got injured if he moved clubs?
    If so can you give me the lottery numbers as well please.
    If you remember he was injured and on the bench a lot for spurs last year as well so that didn't work out well either.
    Love how you can say that he should have moved when he's on £600 grand a week there.
    Would you move if you was on that position?

He's been out injured for a lot of that time plus covid plus spent a year at spurs.
    All these things add up.
    Are you saying he would have not have got injured if he moved clubs?
    If so can you give me the lottery numbers as well please.
    If you remember he was injured and on the bench a lot for spurs last year as well so that didn't work out well either.
    Love how you can say that he should have moved when he's on £600 grand a week there.
    Would you move if you was on that position?
    I’m not saying whether he would have been injured or not had he moved. Why say that when it’s not been mentioned by me at any stage? It’s clear Madrid have wanted him out. Yes he is on huge money but I’m not sure I would want to stay somewhere I wasn’t wanted. I would like to have seen him move to somewhere he would have been more appreciated and played more.

Apart from his bank balance.
    Not his fault they gave hima massi e contract then decided they wanted him out.
    The way they have been trying to drive him out has been disgraceful.
    The guy has won trophy after trophy for them including match winning champions league winners and he's called a parasite?
    They should be ashamed of themselves.
    If Bale was Spanish do you think they would be this harsh on him?
    No
    They think he should not give a sh#t because he plays for poor little Wales.
    You never know he might have scored goals for them this year if they actually picked him.

I’m not saying whether he would have been injured or not had he moved. Why say that when it’s not been mentioned by me at any stage? It’s clear Madrid have wanted him out. Yes he is on huge money but I’m not sure I would want to stay somewhere I wasn’t wanted. I would like to have seen him move to somewhere he would have been more appreciated and played more.
    You would walk way from that contract?
    Don't think so.
    Where exactly should he have moved to?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Bale loves coming back to play with his mates, Giggs mates were the Man Utd team. He wasn’t really interested in playing for wales.
    Bale should just quit Madrid I reckon, been there for 9 years, more money than he could ever have dreamt of, won everything. Just tell them, rip up my contract, I’ve had enough…..something a footballer rarely has done.

Don't think so.
    Why not,? he’s probably got 100 million in the bank…..

Apart from his bank balance.
    Not his fault they gave hima massi e contract then decided they wanted him out.
    The way they have been trying to drive him out has been disgraceful.
    The guy has won trophy after trophy for them including match winning champions league winners and he's called a parasite?
    They should be ashamed of themselves.
    If Bale was Spanish do you think they would be this harsh on him?
    No
    They think he should not give a sh#t because he plays for poor little Wales.
    You never know he might have scored goals for them this year if they actually picked him.
    Yeah ur right. But this isn't a good situation is it. This isn't what suits him or Real. This isn't hwo you would want Ramsey's or Joe Allen's or any other footballers career to end up as?

He needs to get out of there. Should have years ago. It's good it hasn't affected his Wales form but that doesn't change that he clearly doesn't seem happy and hes not playing football weekly which is a tragedy

Don't think so.
    If I felt I wasn’t wanted or respected yes I would.There is more to life than money.He will have earns multi millions anyway.
    As for another club that’s a pretty daft question. He could have gone anywhere from the PL to China and earnt plenty.

Yeah ur right. But this isn't a good situation is it. This isn't what suits him or Real. This isn't hwo you would want Ramsey's or Joe Allen's or any other footballers career to end up as?

He needs to get out of there. Should have years ago. It's good it hasn't affected his Wales form but that doesn't change that he clearly doesn't seem happy and hes not playing football weekly which is a tragedy
    He seems happy enough with the situation last night.
    I love how some on here think that he should move when all along he has said he's going nowhere.
    He has never given any sign in his body language that it has affected him in any way.
    He takes all their crap in his stride.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Why not,? he’s probably got 100 million in the bank…..
    And?
    Does anybody in football walk away from a
    massive contract?
    If so give me an example?