+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bale hits back at media.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bale hits back at media.

Much as I love Bale I do think it’s clear that Wales are his priority. The problem is he is paid handsomely by Madrid. It’s in stark contrast to Giggs who always seemed to put his club first.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Much as I love Bale I do think it’s clear that Wales are his priority. The problem is he is paid handsomely by Madrid. It’s in stark contrast to Giggs who always seemed to put his club first.
    giggs was fecking useless for wales. he never showed up and never made the difference. Bales on the other hand has won games for wales.I'll take wales over manure any day.Not sure about you tho

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    giggs was fecking useless for wales. he never showed up and never made the difference. Bales on the other hand has won games for wales.I'll take wales over manure any day.Not sure about you tho
    Couldn’t give a stuff about Man Utd or Madrid. All I care about are Reading and Wales. So from my perspective I’m fine with Bale putting Wales first. If I was a Madrid fan I would be feeling very differently.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Bale loves coming back to play with his mates, Giggs mates were the Man Utd team. He wasn’t really interested in playing for wales.
    Bale should just quit Madrid I reckon, been there for 9 years, more money than he could ever have dreamt of, won everything. Just tell them, rip up my contract, I’ve had enough…..something a footballer rarely has done.