+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any fishermen out there?

Any fishermen out there?

I'm not looking for a date or anything

Just kitted myself out with a quivertip and swingtip set up for bream , tench , carp etc on the ponds and chub and barbel on the taff and Ely......loads of fish in the Ely now

Can't wait for the warmer weather

Re: Any fishermen out there?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I'm not looking for a date or anything

Just kitted myself out with a quivertip and swingtip set up for bream , tench , carp etc on the ponds and chub and barbel on the taff and Ely......loads of fish in the Ely now

Can't wait for the warmer weather
    Looks like you're not having a nibble SLUDGE with the lack of replies 😊

I love fishing but stopped reading as soon as he said that he wasn't looking for a date

He's no angler. He looks the part holding a net and wearing waders as he stands furtively on river banks, but there's only one rod he's interested in exercising.

Naive women aged 40 to 60 and preferably, in his own words, "big titted" who walk their hounds in the summer sunshine are his top targets.

Inside his coolbox are cans of strong lager which are used to groom them with.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He's no angler. He looks the part holding a net and wearing waders as he stands furtively on river banks, but there's only one rod he's interested in exercising.

Naive women aged 40 to 60 and preferably, in his own words, "big titted" who walk their hounds in the summer sunshine are his top targets.

Inside his coolbox are cans of strong lager which are used to groom them with.
    Libel