+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: End of Cash ?

End of Cash ?

Re: End of Cash ?

Most people missed it due to Will slapping Chris, and it's funny how that story went quiet once the summit finished

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Most people missed it due to Will slapping Chris, and it's funny how that story went quiet once the summit finished
    Most people didn't 'miss it' because Will slapped Chris.

They missed it for the same reason they always 'miss it'. Because it is an annual talk shop for a group of egos and freeloaders to parade in front of an invited audience. It is more about Dubai raising its international profile than any of the stuff they choose to talk about.

It is not a forum that sets policy or makes laws. It is not a forum that abolishes money, or infects 90% of the world population with HIV (known to most of us as Covid vaccines). It is not a forum that plans massive depopulation with the survivors acting as a slave labour pool for the New World Order. It is not the place where the Lizards were invited to shape shift onto Earth.

It would be more worrying if significant numbers of people didn't 'miss it'. If that happened the swivel eyed loons would have broken out of their bedrooms, their rabbit holes, and YouTube bunkers to twist the minds of the rest of us. Long may it not happen!

Shhhhh you’re a conspiracy person

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Most people didn't 'miss it' because Will slapped Chris.

They missed it for the same reason they always 'miss it'. Because it is an annual talk shop for a group of egos and freeloaders to parade in front of an invited audience. It is more about Dubai raising its international profile than any of the stuff they choose to talk about.

It is not a forum that sets policy or makes laws. It is not a forum that abolishes money, or infects 90% of the world population with HIV (known to most of us as Covid vaccines). It is not a forum that plans massive depopulation with the survivors acting as a slave labour pool for the New World Order. It is not the place where the Lizards were invited to shape shift onto Earth.

It would be more worrying if significant numbers of people didn't 'miss it'. If that happened the swivel eyed loons would have broken out of their bedrooms, their rabbit holes, and YouTube bunkers to twist the minds of the rest of us. Long may it not happen!
    *Bookmarked

*Bookmarked

1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu;
    6) Textbook response by health authorities and the British and US Governments;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    9) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it;
    14) The WHO were running the show along with the CDC;
    15) Those who do not believe Trump's narrative generally or on the WHO specifically are siding with China;
    16) It would be very unfortunate if the WHO or China were shown to have been complicit in the spread of the virus that killed tens of thousands of people around the world, including many of the deaths that TOBW was apparently trying to pin directly on Trump;
    16) I believed that the WHO were doing a textbook job initially but now I am not so sure. This shows how I flexibly adjust my views which is a talent not all possess;
    17) I know what a Plandemic is and the current US investigation into the WHO is already examining the possibility that the virus was leaked from the Wuhan biolab, and that it may have been present in Wuhan earlier than thought;
    18) I am sitting on some information that if true will shock a lot of people much worse than anything mentioned on here so far, but I'm not posting it until I can verify it with other sources.
    19) I am getting tired of seeing people trying to use this event as a political football, in an attempt to gain moral superiority.
    20) All diseases that lead to death are terrible, but I'm just not seeing a once in a hundred years catastrophic event here.
    21) If the global economy crashes people will die in the hundreds of millions. Until you can square that circle we are heading towards an unprecedented catastrophe of epic proportions
    22) I didn't support them going on forever like some people are calling for, and some countries that did nothing haven't had a once in a hundred years catastrophic situation.
    23) Bill Gates reckons it's Pandemic 1, in a series of 1001 pandemics!
    24) An intuitive person's position would naturally evolve over time, unless their thoughts were being manipulated by a subset of the media
    25) I dunno, but the goings on in Wuhan seem a bit fishy to me, and the way things are heading I wouldn't be surprised to see China being asked to foot the bill, which would run into many trillions of dollars.
    26) Supervisor Jim Desmond says San Diego has only had ‘six pure’ coronavirus deaths
    27) It's a huge scandal what happened in many care homes around the world and somehow they all managed to follow the same course of action, which begs the question where did the directive come from, or was it coincidental that the same thing occurred in many different countries?
    28) China were so successful in controlling the Coronavirus narrative via the WHO and world media, that there were people on here repeating the Chinese Communist Party line.
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    9) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it;
    15) Those who do not believe Trump's narrative generally or on the WHO specifically are siding with China;
    16) It would be very unfortunate if the WHO or China were shown to have been complicit in the spread of the virus that killed tens of thousands of people around the world, including many of the deaths that TOBW was apparently trying to pin directly on Trump;
    16) I believed that the WHO were doing a textbook job initially but now I am not so sure. This shows how I flexibly adjust my views which is a talent not all possess;
    17) I know what a Plandemic is and the current US investigation into the WHO is already examining the possibility that the virus was leaked from the Wuhan biolab, and that it may have been present in Wuhan earlier than thought;
    18) I am sitting on some information that if true will shock a lot of people much worse than anything mentioned on here so far, but I'm not posting it until I can verify it with other sources.
    19) I am getting tired of seeing people trying to use this event as a political football, in an attempt to gain moral superiority.
    20) All diseases that lead to death are terrible, but I'm just not seeing a once in a hundred years catastrophic event here.
    21) If the global economy crashes people will die in the hundreds of millions. Until you can square that circle we are heading towards an unprecedented catastrophe of epic proportions
    22) I didn't support them going on forever like some people are calling for, and some countries that did nothing haven't had a once in a hundred years catastrophic situation.
    24) An intuitive person's position would naturally evolve over time, unless their thoughts were being manipulated by a subset of the media
    25) I dunno, but the goings on in Wuhan seem a bit fishy to me, and the way things are heading I wouldn't be surprised to see China being asked to foot the bill, which would run into many trillions of dollars.
    26) Supervisor Jim Desmond says San Diego has only had ‘six pure’ coronavirus deaths
    27) It's a huge scandal what happened in many care homes around the world and somehow they all managed to follow the same course of action, which begs the question where did the directive come from, or was it coincidental that the same thing occurred in many different countries?
    28) China were so successful in controlling the Coronavirus narrative via the WHO and world media, that there were people on here repeating the Chinese Communist Party line.
    29) There is a the BBC article minimizing the role that China played in the transmission of the the virus to the UK, by saying their contribution to the pandemic was almost zero percent;
    30) The EU acted as incubation zone that allowed the virus to freely multiply, before it's onward transmission into the UK;
    31) The Virus is a trojan horse for Tony Blair to introduce a national identity card scheme;
    32) The trouble is there will be no normality to return to as the global economy will have been wiped out
    33) For some, the politics is more important than the people.

You know you've made it when you have your very own stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    *Bookmarked

3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    29) There is a the BBC article minimizing the role that China played in the transmission of the the virus to the UK, by saying their contribution to the pandemic was almost zero percent;
    30) The EU acted as incubation zone that allowed the virus to freely multiply, before it's onward transmission into the UK;
    31) The Virus is a trojan horse for Tony Blair to introduce a national identity card scheme;
    32) The trouble is there will be no normality to return to as the global economy will have been wiped out
    33) For some, the politics is more important than the people.
    Only sixty one of them, it seems so much more.

You know you've made it when you have your very own stalker.
    Lardy and Cyril

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Only sixty one of them, it seems so much more.

There are plenty of ridiculous conspiracy theories going around , however , if you follow the World Economic Forum platform , there is definitely changes being implemented, they actually tell you.

I’m perplexed why people don’t take on board what they discuss. Most of the changes (not all )make sense to me and are urgently needed.

Welcome to the Pleasuredome!" Hooo ha Hooo ha

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    There are plenty of ridiculous conspiracy theories going around.
    Yeah, like Cyril's old favourites, the Trump Russia collusion escapade, and the Hunter Biden laptop hoax. I would have given up right there, knowing that you can't even win with the worlds preeminent media on your side

There are plenty of ridiculous conspiracy theories going around , however , if you follow the World Economic Forum platform , there is definitely changes being implemented, they actually tell you.

I’m perplexed why people don’t take on board what they discuss. Most of the changes (not all )make sense to me and are urgently needed.
    Out of interest, and I'm on the fence on this one, which of the World Economic Forum's changes that they discuss make most sense and are most urgently needed?

Yeah, like Cyril's old favourites, the Trump Russia collusion escapade, and the Hunter Biden laptop hoax. I would have given up right there, knowing that you can't even win with the worlds preeminent media on your side
    https://www.theweek.co.uk/news/world...g-of-a-scandal

Cyril lost all credibility right there. The emails and photos were already out in the wild, and any fool could have seen that they were real. Even Biden's former partner spoke up, and he had the recipient emails on his own electronic devices. I don't blame Lardy for dumping Cyril after that embarrassing debacle!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Out of interest, and I'm on the fence on this one, which of the World Economic Forum's changes that they discuss make most sense and are most urgently needed?
    A financial reset, there is too much debt

Because they take all of their cues from the media. It's like playing Simon Says, they have to be told specifically what to do. Hunter's laptop is a brilliant example of that.

A financial reset, there is too much debt
    It sounds good on paper until you read the fine print.

Ooooo I do love a stalkers list