+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Klopp finally gets his own way at last

Klopp finally gets his own way at last

So, the Premier League clubs have voted in favour of having 5 subs to be allowed during a game. Great if you are one of 5he big outfits, not so great if you are one of the lesser clubs. It stands for everything the Premier League shouldn’t be. The gap is pretty wide as it is. Once these big squad teams start flexing their muscles even more , the gap will be way beyond reconciliation, and that will be it. This stems from a manager, who has made it clear in the past, there is no room for smaller clubs 8n Britains top flight. The manager of one of the big clubs who was only concerned with themselves, so much so, that they wanted to be part of a huge breakaway European League, and b*****ks to the rest of them . They are immaterial it would appear. Football as we know it Is finished. For some of us, there is more to life than the greedyPremier League. What incentive is there ? Answer,there isn’t one.

Re: Klopp finally gets his own way at last

I'm just going to continue going to the football and having a good time with my friends, the rest of it is just noise

I mentioned on a thread the other day that I feel I'm in a toxic relationship with football. Not sure how much longer it'll be before I file for divorce. When the whistle blows I love the game. It's all the other stuff I can't stand.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm just going to continue going to the football and having a good time with my friends, the rest of it is just noise

I suppose I should have been clear that it's the whistle for KO I was referring to!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I mentioned on a thread the other day that I feel I'm in a toxic relationship with football. Not sure how much longer it'll be before I file for divorce. When the whistle blows I love the game. It's all the other stuff I can't stand.
    Ignore all the media hype about the sport. Ignore social media posts about it. Don't listen to media pundits. Ignore posts on here about football. Have a drink with mates before a game, watch the game and go home. You'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Ignore all the media hype about the sport. Ignore social media posts about it. Don't listen to media pundits. Ignore posts on here about football. Have a drink with mates before a game, watch the game and go home. You'll be fine.
    Meow

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Meow
    What's new, pussycat?

As far as I am concerned klopp is a xxxx and Liverpool and the rest of the greedy gits can naff off

I love it when Watford or one of the little clubs as they get called .....shove it right up their arses

I hate those big time Charlie clubs

Football has changed for the worst

The incredible Liverpool side of the seventies , the cobbled together nottingham forest etc

You had to admire those kind of sides

But the Liverpool or United of today ....overpaid diving ponces

It's not football , it's a comedy act taking the piss big time

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    As far as I am concerned klopp is a xxxx and Liverpool and the rest of the greedy gits can naff off

I love it when Watford or one of the little clubs as they get called .....shove it right up their arses

I hate those big time Charlie clubs

Football has changed for the worst

The incredible Liverpool side of the seventies , the cobbled together nottingham forest etc

You had to admire those kind of sides

But the Liverpool or United of today ....overpaid diving ponces

It's not football , it's a comedy act taking the piss big time
    We know

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    So, the Premier League clubs have voted in favour of having 5 subs to be allowed during a game. Great if you are one of 5he big outfits, not so great if you are one of the lesser clubs. It stands for everything the Premier League shouldn’t be. The gap is pretty wide as it is. Once these big squad teams start flexing their muscles even more , the gap will be way beyond reconciliation, and that will be it. This stems from a manager, who has made it clear in the past, there is no room for smaller clubs 8n Britains top flight. The manager of one of the big clubs who was only concerned with themselves, so much so, that they wanted to be part of a huge breakaway European League, and b*****ks to the rest of them . They are immaterial it would appear. Football as we know it Is finished. For some of us, there is more to life than the greedyPremier League. What incentive is there ? Answer,there isn’t one.
    You have to realize that you are watching a product not a sporting event. Years ago a few lawyers lost a case in America when a game was proved to be a fix, when they sued to get their money back they lost. Nowhere did it say anything about sporting integrity or valid competition, only entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Exactly! All this relentless teeth gnashing about the state of football. I'll go to the pub tomorrow, have a few beers and a chat with my friends then go to the football with them, have a good time, same as we've ever done.

The only difference is the state of my late 30's body which means we won't be going out on the piss into town afterwards

Exactly! All this relentless teeth gnashing about the state of football. I'll go to the pub tomorrow, have a few beers and a chat with my friends then go to the football with them, have a good time, same as we've ever done.

The only difference is the state of my late 30's body which means we won't be going out on the piss into town afterwards
    Late 30s?? I thought everyone on here was in their late 60s.

It’s 90 minutes in the middle of a good day out

The premier league is the only top league in Europe that doesn’t currently allow 5 subs.

It’s far from the worst thing wrong with football changing the subs from 3 to 5.

You boring Sod

I’m in town after , but only if we win

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    You boring Sod

I’m in town after , but only if we win
    Well in my defence I've got a football tournament tomorrow so I'd be more likely to have a few if that wasn't the case. The days of ending up in Clwb at 2am for the indie disco upstairs are long gone though