+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good luck selling season tickets after that display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Good luck selling season tickets after that display

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Utter shit.
    I’m not sure people buy tickets off one game results.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’m not sure people buy tickets off one game results.
    they dont, this game will be quickly forgotten, the derby games dont mean that much anymore, the " spice " has gone, its just another game for the players / manager and for many of us fans

I couldn't get to the game today, had a game at 11.00 and didnt stand a chance, does sound like I dodged a bullet

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    they dont, this game will be quickly forgotten, the derby games dont mean that much anymore, the " spice " has gone, its just another game for the players / manager and for many of us fans

I couldn't get to the game today, had a game at 11.00 and didnt stand a chance, does sound like I dodged a bullet
    I’d say you couldn’t be more wrong, that defeat will hurt the club and an awful lot of supporters for months to come. Not sure it will the players mind because they’re a fair few of them who are used to being humiliated by the jacks now and it’s not provoked a response from them in the past, so it probably won’t this time.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’d say you couldn’t be more wrong, that defeat will hurt the club and an awful lot of supporters for months to come. Not sure it will the players mind because they’re a fair few of them who are used to being humiliated by the jacks now and it’s not provoked a response from them in the past, so it probably won’t this time.
    Agreed, looking at this message board and social media there are a lot of people hurting. I’ve backed Morison for months but he could leave tomorrow and I wouldn’t bay an eyelid

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    we will have to agree to disagree then, as I think give it a week or 2 and no-one will really care, people might know a jack, they might get a bit of stick, , its a game of football, we move on, with what's happening in the world at the mo, it has got to put it into perspective

we will have to agree to disagree then, as I think give it a week or 2 and no-one will really care, people might know a jack, they might get a bit of stick, , its a game of football, we move on, with what's happening in the world at the mo, it has got to put it into perspective
    With what’s happening in the world now people look for football to provide some relief - we’ve been pathetic in all four derbies this season and the Swansea one in particular still means an awful lot to many City fans, the players and coaching staff should be ashamed to pick up their wages this week.

Don't be daft this result is the most humiliating result in CCFC history

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Don't be daft this result is the most humiliating result in CCFC history
    What a load of absolute b******s.

4-0 at home to the peg sellers is as bad as it gets. if that does not hurt you then nothing will.

I couldn't even finish my post match drink. I just wanted to get home.

it was a farce of a shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    4-0 at home to the peg sellers is as bad as it gets. if that does not hurt you then nothing will.

No, it was a good example of a shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post

all that could well be true, but while its disappointing, its certainly not hurt me in anyway, its a game of football being played by a bunch of well paid blokes, maybe in the old days it might have effected me, but it certainly doesn't now