+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good luck selling season tickets after that display

Good luck selling season tickets after that display

Utter shit.

Re: Good luck selling season tickets after that display

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Utter shit.
    People struggling with energy prices and general cost of living. £450 to watch that shower of shite or pay a gas bill, they can get ****ed

My season tickets going spare now for the last 2 games. Don't all get killed in the rush.

Feel sorry for the ones who have bought tickets for Reading.
    I couldn't watch them if they were playing out my back garden.

My thought was they would sell them on the back of a good display today. That’s gone out of the window.

Utter shit.
    That's it for me, St holder for 34 years...ill still collect the memorabilia but as for going I'm not going to be renewing.

More to life than football.

Need to announce Bale

The repercussions of todays game will cost the City dearly.

Quote Originally Posted by @CCFCProgrammes View Post
    That's it for me, St holder for 34 years...ill still collect the memorabilia but as for going I'm not going to be renewing.

More to life than football.
    What after today? As horrific as it was there's a fair few competing performances this sesson, probably even one or two that surpass this for shitness.

Double defeats to Wurzels and Swansea though.

Of course there are more important things.

I'll be there - a clubs for life not just derby results

What a bunch of wusses in this thread.

It's one match, although it wasn't actually a match. But to say that's the end of your support.....it's pathetic.

You should have been supporting in the eighties and nineties when we were really hopeless. Except you'd obviously have lasted one game.

The future is interesting. Morison will have to explain at some point how we made Swansea look so good, but to be fair they did look good today.

It's sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Feel sorry for the ones who have bought tickets for Reading.
    I couldn't watch them if they were playing out my back garden.
    I think we will turn Reading over.

Why does it take so long to get into the stadium this season whenever there is a decent crowd? It's happened for Wales games and again today. There were hundreds of people in a slow-moving queue outside gate 3 at kick-off. Eventually the stewards let anyone with a season-ticket card enter through gate 2, but we were already 1-0 down by the time I got to my seat. This didn't happen in 2018/19 when we had crowds of over 30,000 for pretty much every game.

Utter shit.
    I’m not sure people buy tickets off one game results.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I think that today will have tipped the balance for many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Need to announce Bale

I think that today will have tipped the balance for many people.
    People are fickle if we go on a good run or make some decent signings, especially a Bale.

If Morison builds a team, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    they dont, this game will be quickly forgotten, the derby games dont mean that much anymore, the " spice " has gone, its just another game for the players / manager and for many of us fans

I couldn't get to the game today, had a game at 11.00 and didnt stand a chance, does sound like I dodged a bullet

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    they dont, this game will be quickly forgotten, the derby games dont mean that much anymore, the " spice " has gone, its just another game for the players / manager and for many of us fans

I couldn't get to the game today, had a game at 11.00 and didnt stand a chance, does sound like I dodged a bullet
    I’d say you couldn’t be more wrong, that defeat will hurt the club and an awful lot of supporters for months to come. Not sure it will the players mind because they’re a fair few of them who are used to being humiliated by the jacks now and it’s not provoked a response from them in the past, so it probably won’t this time.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’d say you couldn’t be more wrong, that defeat will hurt the club and an awful lot of supporters for months to come. Not sure it will the players mind because they’re a fair few of them who are used to being humiliated by the jacks now and it’s not provoked a response from them in the past, so it probably won’t this time.
    Agreed, looking at this message board and social media there are a lot of people hurting. I’ve backed Morison for months but he could leave tomorrow and I wouldn’t bay an eyelid

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    we will have to agree to disagree then, as I think give it a week or 2 and no-one will really care, people might know a jack, they might get a bit of stick, , its a game of football, we move on, with what's happening in the world at the mo, it has got to put it into perspective

we will have to agree to disagree then, as I think give it a week or 2 and no-one will really care, people might know a jack, they might get a bit of stick, , its a game of football, we move on, with what's happening in the world at the mo, it has got to put it into perspective
    With what’s happening in the world now people look for football to provide some relief - we’ve been pathetic in all four derbies this season and the Swansea one in particular still means an awful lot to many City fans, the players and coaching staff should be ashamed to pick up their wages this week.

Don't be daft this result is the most humiliating result in CCFC history

I know what you mean. However with nothing additional on the game today all we were hoping for was a good game. I wasn't that bothered about losing and say we lost 3 2 in a ding dong game with both sides going for it that would have been fine. So I get what you mean.

However to watch our team stand back and watch them have 70 plus percent possession and then when they decided to move forward they created something with ease pretty much every time, and their keeper didn't have a save to make all game. Against a team in the bottom half of the table with a poor away record? That's nowhere near ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I know what you mean. However with nothing additional on the game today all we were hoping for was a good game. I wasn't that bothered about losing and say we lost 3 2 in a ding dong game with both sides going for it that would have been fine. So I get what you mean.

However to watch our team stand back and watch them have 70 plus percent possession and then when they decided to move forward they created something with ease pretty much every time, and their keeper didn't have a save to make all game. Against a team in the bottom half of the table with a poor away record? That's nowhere near ok.
    Agreed it was absolutely pathetic today. Fans made an effort to turn up today, that's enough to show this derby matters. Then to have the players perform like that is shocking.

A complete insult to the paying fans. Those players and staff earn very good money, they are unlikely to be affected by everything going on in the world at the moment, the least they can do is actually perform in a derby game.