+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good luck selling season tickets after that display

Re: Good luck selling season tickets after that display

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I guess it's because people turn up at the last minute.
    And that didn't happen before this season?

I'm wondering if it's because of mobile tickets. Every other person using one seems to need multiple attempts to get through the turnstiles.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I would respectfully suggest that you move to a cheaper part of the ground then. You can get an adult season ticket for around £250 in the Canton or Ninian.
    I’m in a privileged position where this hopefully won’t be a choice I’ll have to make. There will be many who will start to have to think about how they cut their cloth. After yesterdays embarrassing debacle I can see many choosing not to renew.

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    perhaps the shouting was born out of frustration of the inept performance right in front of them. Why do you think fans should not be able to criticise and vent their anger? That's a rather odd position to adopt.
    💯 On the way out my anger got the better of me and screamed to Morison that it was a f’ing embarrassment. Nothing personal but factually accurate. By no means do I think players deserve vile personal abuse but **** me, if people are happy to sit back and accept that performance yesterday with little to no repercussions then we may as well give up any hope of progressing as a club.

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    4-0 at home to the peg sellers is as bad as it gets. if that does not hurt you then nothing will.

I couldn't even finish my post match drink. I just wanted to get home.

it was a farce of a shambles.
    all that could well be true, but while its disappointing, its certainly not hurt me in anyway, its a game of football being played by a bunch of well paid blokes, maybe in the old days it might have effected me, but it certainly doesn't now

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    we will have to agree to disagree then, as I think give it a week or 2 and no-one will really care, people might know a jack, they might get a bit of stick, , its a game of football, we move on, with what's happening in the world at the mo, it has got to put it into perspective
    I soon forgot about it having work Saturday night. Woke up Sunday afternoon and the initial anger had completely gone. I respect others will be different as well, but for me there's a bigger picture than this game.

I don't like how we lost though, but I already don't really care that we lost any more than any other game this season. I've backed Morison but the tactics were wrong and he really needs to stop hiding, I'm not really one to get up in arms about his press conferences and think some people take them way too seriously but he really does have to come out and explain this one.

I’m with Trigger on this
    We announce Bale has signed for Cardiff and all this will be forgotten lol 😂

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    And that didn't happen before this season?

I'm wondering if it's because of mobile tickets. Every other person using one seems to need multiple attempts to get through the turnstiles.
    Exactly, it's like trying to get into Fort Knox this season and when you finally get in you find they've moved all the goal out!

I sat in my seat very disappointed and upset with the result at the end of the game but also disgusted with the attitude of some of our so called fans who had been shouting abuse at the manager and players for most of the second half and couldn't even be bothered to stay in the ground after 70 minutes. I would suggest that them (and you) take a look at the league table when Morison took over as full manager - we have got 31 points from 22 games since and back in November were in 20th place, three points above the bottom three. We are now 17 points above. That has been achieved with a number of inexperienced academy prospects, a couple of shrewd loans and basically the squad that was here at the beginning of the season and got us in to trouble in the first place. Those are not grounds for calling for the managers head and abuse. Anyone who does that needs to learn to ‘man up’ and take the defeat.
    I really don’t feel that progressing from downright awful to just awful is worthy of celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Exactly, it's like trying to get into Fort Knox this season and when you finally get in you find they've moved all the goal out!
    Was that a typo in terms of "goal" or was it a clever play on the fact that we don't score in this fixture - if so it still needed an "s" on the end 👍

I sat in my seat very disappointed and upset with the result at the end of the game but also disgusted with the attitude of some of our so called fans who had been shouting abuse at the manager and players for most of the second half and couldn't even be bothered to stay in the ground after 70 minutes. I would suggest that them (and you) take a look at the league table when Morison took over as full manager - we have got 31 points from 22 games since and back in November were in 20th place, three points above the bottom three. We are now 17 points above. That has been achieved with a number of inexperienced academy prospects, a couple of shrewd loans and basically the squad that was here at the beginning of the season and got us in to trouble in the first place. Those are not grounds for calling for the managers head and abuse. Anyone who does that needs to learn to ‘man up’ and take the defeat.
    For once

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    I’m with Trigger on this
    We announce Bale has signed for Cardiff and all this will be forgotten lol ��
    If Bale was umming and aahing about whether he wants to play for us I think he'll sack it off after that

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    If Bale was umming and aahing about whether he wants to play for us I think he'll sack it off after that
    I think we are all overstating the importance of a single game.

100 percent agree it's great for local bragging rights and it feels awful to lose, by the way, but I don't think thousands of season tickets and Bale signing hinged on the result

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I think we are all overstating the importance of a single game.

100 percent agree it's great for local bragging rights and it feels awful to lose, by the way, but I don't think thousands of season tickets and Bale signing hinged on the result
    He'll sign for Swansea and take thousands of our potential season ticket holders with him and I won't be told different

He'll sign for Swansea and take thousands of our potential season ticket holders with him and I won't be told different

I have heard a rumour that I can't mention on here that bale is one of those interested in the takeover 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Feel sorry for the ones who have bought tickets for Reading.
    I couldn't watch them if they were playing out my back garden.
    Well I'll be there,dont know why. Maybe im crazy or maybe i just loves em.