+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Watters- oops. "Cardiff striker likes Russell Martin post game celebration message"

Max Watters- oops. "Cardiff striker likes Russell Martin post game celebration message"

The Second Tier (@secondtierpod) Tweeted:
    Cardiff striker Max Watters has liked this post by Swansea manager Russell Martin 👀 https://t.co/ZcHbU9SqUQ https://twitter.com/secondtierpod/st...1JrdL_IfQIN_Yw

He used to play for Martin at MK dons I believe so probably innocent enough but still.....

And to think some people on here think the current squad don't quite get what the derby means....like I say sure its innocent enough but I wonder if a current Swansea player would make the same mistake?

Re: Max Watters- oops. "Cardiff striker likes Russell Martin post game celebration message"

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    The Second Tier (@secondtierpod) Tweeted:
    Cardiff striker Max Watters has liked this post by Swansea manager Russell Martin 👀 https://t.co/ZcHbU9SqUQ https://twitter.com/secondtierpod/st...1JrdL_IfQIN_Yw

He used to play for Martin at MK dons I believe so probably innocent enough but still.....

And to think some people on here think the current squad don't quite get what the derby means....like I say sure its innocent enough but I wonder if a current Swansea player would make the same mistake?
    It isn't our Max Watters Twitter account that liked the post.

Re: Max Watters- oops. "Cardiff striker likes Russell Martin post game celebration message"

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    It isn't our Max Watters Twitter account that liked the post.
    It is. Almost as if Steve Morison’s digging out everyone doesn’t always work

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It is. Almost as if Steve Morison’s digging out everyone doesn’t always work
    No it isn't. Your agenda against the manager has clouded your judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    No it isn't. Your agenda against the manager has clouded your judgement.
    Your agenda to blindly support him and everything the club does is clouding your judgement.

Your agenda to blindly support him and everything the club does is clouding your judgement.
    Indeed, it was his account unless Instagram now allows exactly the same usernames on multiple accounts.

This may come as a shock, but people in football get on well outside of the 90 minutes on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This may come as a shock, but people in football get on well outside of the 90 minutes on the pitch.
    I couldn’t care less If him and Russell Martin were married, stupid thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I couldn’t care less If him and Russell Martin were married, stupid thing to do.
    Indeed. I get the feeling we'll never see Watters in a Cardiff shirt again and that bridges have already been broken between him and Morison.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Indeed. I get the feeling we'll never see Watters in a Cardiff shirt again and that bridges have already been broken between him and Morison.
    If there was any shred of hope of a resolution; I’m sure Watters stupidity will have killed it off.

If it is his account and he was so keen to congratulate Martin why hasn't he just text him - if he has done this then he is a feckwit of the highest order. Equally he can feck off to them next season as well

Watters should never play for the club again and it’s definitely his Instagram account.

Maybe a weird thing to do (if it is even him) but I doubt he would have been here next season anyway.

We have Davies and Harris who are fairly similar and he would probably command a fee of some sorts.

bit of a daft thing to do to be honest, but if he was looking good enough to nail down a starting spot then I don't think that this would mean he should never play for us again. just a telling off in house and move on imo.

the fact is though he's nowhere near the team at the moment, so it's not that relevant

International

I'd like to see him in training this morning, Morrison and a few of the players aren't going to be happy.

After how Cardiff fans spoke about him online after he was subbed off I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to piss us off massively and get out of here asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    After how Cardiff fans spoke about him online after he was subbed off I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to piss us off massively and get out of here asap.
    Agreed.

I saw both sides of the argument online, some agreeing with Morison and some not.

I would. Shows what an absolute arsehole he is. Players of all standards from all clubs have stick, yet I doubt few if any would choose to go public with a very tenuous link to an ex-manager in order to gloat over his club's defeat. A complete sh*thouse and undoubtedly will never appear for the club again - though not for the reason you suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I would. Shows what an absolute arsehole he is. Players of all standards from all clubs have stick, yet I doubt few if any would choose to go public with a very tenuous link to an ex-manager in order to gloat over his club's defeat. A complete sh*thouse and undoubtedly will never appear for the club again - though not for the reason you suggest.
    It's a complete sh*thouse move by Morison in the first place, that has clearly burnt all bridges between the two of them. Morison had time to repair the bridge, and then poured petrol on it with his post match comments.

It's a complete sh*thouse move by Morison in the first place, that has clearly burnt all bridges between the two of them. Morison had time to repair the bridge, and then poured petrol on it with his post match comments.
    Equally, Watters can choose not to act like this just because he's done that...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Equally, Watters can choose not to act like this just because he's done that...
    Agreed but I know which one is worse. Watters is our player, our asset and we've pissed it all up the wall.

If Watters has done that and deliberately hes finished with us.

Agreed but I know which one is worse. Watters is our player, our asset and we've pissed it all up the wall.
    Reacting is worse, just my opinion.

Perhaps someone can explain to me, as a social media luddite, why Max Watters correct twitter ‘handle’ is shown as @maxwatters but how the comment on Russell Martins account was from @maxwatters1 ?