+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not had the radiator on since November.

Re: Not had the radiator on since November.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I think thats 1% after inflation, and ignores Covid spending, but still..

Here's NHS funding in recent and coming years. No question there were years of underfunding after the financial crash - I guess thats why economic stability is so important.

I don't disagree with you, I just think your criticisms are more valid when you acknowledge something positive, and cant see your issue with how this will be funded. If Welsh Labour did it I suspect you would approve.
    That’s a fair question and it’s one I’m not sure about the answer to - although I’d probably be a bit more impressed because the Welsh Government would not have access to central Government funding to finance the cuts. What I can say for sure is that I’d be far more impressed by the Chancellor, and the Government, if the money set aside for the pre election tax cut bribe in 2024 was pushed in the direction of the NHS and care sector.

Re: Not had the radiator on since November.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I started talking about the cost of living, but then you and Life on Mars crashed in with your climate change agenda and it’s all been about you since then.
    At COP26 they agreed to end the use of fossil fuels, so of course it's about the climate change agenda. We are still in the early stages, and things will get a lot worse.