+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: And They Were Singing …….

Re: And They Were Singing …….

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Come off it, people are looking at other clubs and saying they do this, they do that and then putting it in a Cardiff City context as if that somehow makes some of the stuff City fans sing less bad.
    Wasn't it Sludge mocking our status as previous family of the year club or whatever they call it, and suggesting Ipswich wouldn't sing these types of songs? He was proven wrong.

Cardiff City fans are right up there when it comes to offensive songs

Gas a jack , Terry coles got trampled by a horse , Istanbul chanting against Leeds.....you could see why assholes from local rivals man United would do it but us ? Ff sake

Shipman , dreadful song , this latest pile of shite about hymns and arias , madeline McCann , it goes on and on

The elephant in the room is that as on here so many of our fans are so insipid about trying to deal with it , expecting others to contact the club and when the club is made aware they don't seem to do anything but say they are aware of it

It's pathetic , Cardiff City and a chunk of its fans simply can't be arsed .

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    they dislike / hate each other, massive rivalry, in the old days they would often have fights ( that isn't a secret )

you dont think they would be chanting / singing abusive songs at each other
    I think it may happen a family type clubs but it's not going to last long as clubs like this stamp it out

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    They sang songs about the murdered prostitutes in Ipswich.
    For how long ?

Few matches ?

I bet its been shelved now

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    just for a change you are 100% wrong well known Ipswich town song to the tune of the Adams family covers all sorts of incestuous themes "The Norwich Family "
    Week in week out like our idiots do about Swansea?

Absolutely no chance

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    **** are you on about
    F*ck off bully.

Why does Sludge fancy Ipswich Town so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    F*ck off bully.
    Jesus fuking wept

You are posting something that hasn't happened.. it's all in your head. Same as Bob.

Jesus fuking wept

You are posting something that hasn't happened.. it's all in your head. Same as Bob.
    I made myself clear.
    Ignore my posts.
    Stop trolling me.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Absolutely no chance
    You don't know enough to say no chance..
    Swansea Dave Jones songs when we wern't playing them.
    Did you follow football back in the 70s , 80s , 90s etc?

I made myself clear.
    Ignore my posts.
    Stop trolling me.
    I am not trolling you. You posted utter shit. I replied.

If you have an issue mate put me on ignore and stop whining like a little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Have you not seen all his previous posts on all the other songs we sing. He hasn't just started out for this particular one you know.. after all you preach if you need to be consistent right

I am not trolling you. You posted utter shit. I replied.

If you have an issue mate put me on ignore and stop whining like a little bitch.
    I'm calling you out for the bully you are. Your reply says it all. You are trolling me. I haven't posted for about a week and you jump on my first post again. I'm not laughing. I don't like you. Ignore me like I'll be ignoring you.

I'm calling you out for the bully you are. Your reply says it all. You are trolling me. I haven't posted for about a week and you jump on my first post again. I'm not laughing. I don't like you. Ignore me like I'll be ignoring you.
    Where has anyone been bullied?

I don't notice how frequently you post. You must have something in your head, you have an issue. I don't know what you mean by "jump on your first post"

Sorry if my reply constitutes bullying, but I thought it only fair I reply to the funniest accusation I've heard.
    Nearly as funny as Bob accusing me of something equally as rubbish because he dodnt like my argument on the train thread, he called me names and threw accusations as well.

It's a weird old place ccmb

Absolutely no chance
    Christ do you ever admit your wrong! i said the sing incestuous songs about Norwich which you'd stated 100% doesn't happen and you change the goalposts to "not every week" which may or may not be correct, i live in Ipswich so i may know a bit more about the team and fans than you do.

Of course I did

Stop saying yeah but what about them etc

We know you are not bothered by the song

Don’t fans (us included ) sing about Jimmy Saville as being one of their own to Leeds.

If the jacks started doing aeroplane sala gestures the very same fans who are not interested about our offensive songs would suddenly grow a pair of bollocks and be on the phone to the club demanding action

What a complete and utter loads of pants

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Christ do you ever admit your wrong! i said the sing incestuous songs about Norwich which you'd stated 100% doesn't happen and you change the goalposts to "not every week" which may or may not be correct, i live in Ipswich so i may know a bit more about the team and fans than you do.
    It is a big problem on the Internet in general. Nobody will budge an inch. It's quite sad.

I've been using the search function to find Sludgies threads on gas a jack etc and I've not found a single one. Seems he's only been active on the "give a **** about what we sing" scene for about 18 months.

Of course I did

Stop saying yeah but what about them etc

We know you are not bothered by the song
    How did you cope?
    Did you write letters of complaint for every song back then?

How did you cope?

How did you cope?
    Well the offensive nature of certain football songs is a lot more apparent these days with social media and an increasing attitude that this sort of thing isn't wanted these days . In the 80s many songs and chants were laughed off . But we have evolved as a society and as a species now Stan .

We are told to report racism , anti social behaviour etc

Of course some of us do that but in your case you say it doesn't bother you so there we go . Just let others do that . As you were , stand easy etc etc

Shame this thread got so toxic, it's an interesting subject. I'd recently come across some of the issues at Lazio over the years. 'Auschwitz is your homeland. The ovens are your homes'. Mind boggling.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/...nti-semitism/#

Hopefully things will evolve here. Saying that, 'gas a Jack' has been going for 30 years now even though attitudes towards mental health issues have changed over that time. After what happened to Gary Speed, and with interest in the national team at a high level, you'd think mocking the death of another former Welsh international might have lost its appeal but plenty by me wanted to keep it going a bit longer on derby day. It was weird, nowhere near loud enough that the Swansea fans could hear it and usually hissing one at a time too. It was a bit like listening to bird calling as like-minded wildlife communicated with each other. Great tits evidently.