+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt LeTissier.

Matt LeTissier.

Fantastic player with dodgy political opinions it seems.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61009245

Re: Matt LeTissier.

[QUOTE=the other bob wilson;5290360]Fantastic player with dodgy political opinions it seems.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61009245.

[QUOTE=TWGL1;5290496]
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Fantastic player with dodgy political opinions it seems.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61009245.
    Oops! Hope no one saw that you had originally linked this bit of classic fake news

https://twitter.com/horacealgernon1/...26175403524101

[QUOTE=lardy;5290497]
    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

Oops! Hope no one saw that you had originally linked this bit of classic fake news

https://twitter.com/horacealgernon1/...26175403524101
    I was going to post it but I decided to remove it due to posters like you , can I ask why you decided to repost it if it’s fake news ?

[QUOTE=TWGL1;5290502]
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

I was going to post it but I decided to remove it due to posters like you , can I ask why you decided to repost it if it’s fake news ?
    You certainly can ask, and I am happy to answer.

These things will get shared regardless, so it's better for it to be clearly labelled as fake news than not.

Can I ask why you were intending to post it in the first place, and if you were also going to say it is not genuine?

I think with most things on line , it could be argued both ways if it’s genuine or not.
    That being said , with posters like you, who are really comfortable following the official narrative, I couldn’t be bothered wasting time with the justification of the post which is why I decided to remove it.

The fact that you took the time to add it again……well you know the answer….

I think with most things on line , it could be argued both ways if it’s genuine or not.
    That being said , with posters like you, who are really comfortable following the official narrative, I couldn’t be bothered wasting time with the justification of the post which is why I decided to remove it.

The fact that you took the time to add it again……well you know the answer….
    Oh yes, it can be argued. Anything can be argued online but that doesn't change facts.

As I answered your question willingly, could you answer mine? Why were you posting it in the first place, and were you going to say that it's not real?

Although if you really are going to stop posting fake rubbish because of "posters like me" then we all win. A few others on here could do with following your good example.

I posted it to back up the original post …. The media is one sided from both angles .

How did you deduce that the footage was fake out of interest?

I posted it to back up the original post …. The media is one sided from both angles .

How did you deduce that the footage was fake out of interest?
    What a strange way to make your point. Anyway, to answer your question:

Original video uploaded to YouTube 5 Feb 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o3Rph8DcUY

Ukraine invasion began 24 Feb 2022

Don't have to be a rocket scientist!

I don’t think it’s the date of the footage that’s the problem ,it’s the news ticker tape

You chose to repost a link which I offered no opinion , I thought it was Russian/Ukraine bias

I don’t think it’s the date of the footage that’s the problem ,it’s the news ticker tape

You chose to repost a link which I offered no opinion , I thought it was Russian bias.
    What are you trying to say about the 'news ticker tape'?

Actually I'm not sure what your second sentence means either.

What are you trying to say about the 'news ticker tape'?

Actually I'm not sure what your second sentence means either.
    Ok well leave it at that for now …. I’m not your Alexa go figure

Ok well leave it at that for now …. I’m not your Alexa go figure
    At last, we've got something sensible out of you!

CLassic trolling thread from you fair play , reactivating a post that was up for less than 40 seconds.

It appears to me that this is what you do. You don’t bring any value to the contributions of posters with different opinions to yours.

A bit of advice here …. If you don’t like what I post , put me on ignore

Mr Lardy

CLassic trolling thread from you fair play , reactivating a post that was up for less than 40 seconds.

It appears to me that this is what you do. You don’t bring any value to the contributions of posters with different opinions to yours.

A bit of advice here …. If you don’t like what I post , put me on ignore

Mr Lardy
    I call out people who post nonsense like the moving corpse video. I agree, they don't like it when I do.

I don't agree that it is about different opinions. Showing that something is completely false is not about opinion.

I'm not going to put you on ignore. But it seems you don't like what I post, so can I ask why you haven't followed your own advice and put me on ignore?

I call out people who post nonsense like the moving corpse video. I agree, they don't like it when I do.

I don't agree that it is about different opinions. Showing that something is completely false is not about opinion.

I'm not going to put you on ignore. But it seems you don't like what I post, so can I ask why you haven't followed your own advice and put me on ignore?
    We are going over old ground.As I’ve said we will agree to disagree. Ultimately at first glance it appeared false propaganda and it still could be , however , With some posts you have to consider service users like yourself and it’s not worth the noise. This thread is a classic example.

We are going over old ground.As I’ve said we will agree to disagree.
    What are we agreeing to disagree about?

I said that facts are not the same as opinions. Is that what you're disagreeing with?

I’ve got to go to work shortly , do you work ?

I’ve got to go to work shortly , do you work ?
    I do. Hope you don't take your frustrations out on your colleagues! Remember, it's not their fault about what happened on this thread

I do. Hope you don't take your frustrations out on your colleagues! Remember, it's not their fault about what happened on this thread
    Quite, you thrive on it , clearly , why don’t you ask the messageboard owner if you can moderate, as you appear above your station in this instance

Quite, you thrive on it , clearly , why don’t you ask the messageboard owner if you can moderate, as you appear above your station in this instance
    Be careful what you wish for. If I was moderating I'd soon clamp down on the fake news nonsense.

Be careful what you wish for. If I was moderating I'd soon clamp down on the fake news nonsense.
    But I’d already deleted the news item , yet you felt compelled to screen grab it and repost it, so you’re full of it.

Messageboard anonymity again Lardy ?

I hope you realise how mad this take is

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I hope you realise how mad this take is
    In hindsight perhaps your response is correct …oh the joys of not walking away from a debate

In hindsight perhaps your response is correct …oh the joys of not walking away from a debate