+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matt LeTissier.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Matt LeTissier.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Poor Le Tizz has been cancelled , brilliant example of closing down debate and different views by personal attacks
    How is debate being closed down? He can still talk as much as he wants, Southampton just don't agree with his views so don't want to associate themselves with him. Perfect example of the right to free speech at work - free speech doesn't mean free speech without consequences, some righty snowflakes seem to forget that

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    How is debate being closed down? He can still talk as much as he wants, Southampton just don't agree with his views so don't want to associate themselves with him. Perfect example of the right to free speech at work - free speech doesn't mean free speech without consequences, some righty snowflakes seem to forget that
    The people who talk most about free speech don't really know what it means. I'm sure if i did a search on "free speech" on ccmb, three quarters of the posts would be getting it wrong, thinking that it means they should be insulated from being told they're talking rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The people who talk most about free speech don't really know what it means. I'm sure if i did a search on "free speech" on ccmb, three quarters of the posts would be getting it wrong, thinking that it means they should be insulated from being told they're talking rubbish.
    Hole, spade, keep digging bro