+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rishi

Rishi

Smear or in the public interest? Irrelevant or conflict of interest?

Re: Rishi

Fishy Rishi, absolutely in the public interest and clear conflict of interest.

I see his wife has decided to pay UK taxes on her overseas income now.

Oh and Fishi Sunak was an MP for 6.5 years, a UK government minister for 3.5 years and Chancellor of the Exchequer for 1.5 years - all while holding permanent residency of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Oh and Fishi Sunak was an MP for 6.5 years, a UK government minister for 3.5 years and Chancellor of the Exchequer for 1.5 years - all while holding permanent residency of the United States.
    The rich gonna rich innit, brah.

And he was so Dishy....Not!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    And he was so Dishy....Not!!!
    Is he still future prime minister material, or has he been downgraded to a typical Tory?

On the day Richard Osman leavs pointless we discuss this?

My God where are you people's sense of priorities

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is he still future prime minister material, or has he been downgraded to a typical Tory?
    Whenever someone is called future prime minister material you know they are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Whenever someone is called future prime minister material you know they are doomed.
    Boz, Hancock, Rishi ... the dream team

Identity politics, I remember folk going after Cherie after their dodgy £6.45million purchase . I'm sure if you dig deep enough there's tax avoidance everywhere it's a natural thing to do ( not give yer money away if you can find a loophole)

Gotta feeling this is a nos 10 leak .

What u gotta factor in Rishi is a Cummings man and appointment.

Still think he's got something about him

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Identity politics, I remember folk going after Cherie after their dodgy £6.45million purchase . I'm sure if you dig deep enough there's tax avoidance everywhere it's a natural thing to do ( not give yer money away if you can find a loophole)

Factoring in that you think he has something about him given that he was not chosen by the current Prime Minister but appointed by Dominic Cummings, what's not to like?

He certainly has, zero empathy for the poorest in society for a start and of course there was his eat out to spread Covid plan or whatever it was called.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He certainly has, zero empathy for the poorest in society for a start and of course there was his eat out to spread Covid plan or whatever it was called.
    Such a ridiculous statement. That's why he spent billions supporting peoples jobs in lockdown, has risen the minimum wage significantly, raised the National Insurance tax thresholds by record amounts and just introduced a progressive tax policy to fund the NHS to help fund social care for those who earn the least.

On the wider question, it's both. Something of a smear, but certainly in the public interest.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Such a ridiculous statement. That's why he spent billions supporting peoples jobs in lockdown, has risen the minimum wage significantly, raised the National Insurance tax thresholds by record amounts and just introduced a progressive tax policy to fund the NHS to help fund social care for those who earn the least.

On the wider question, it's both. Something of a smear, but certainly in the public interest.
    I refuse to give any UK Government much credit for what they did with Covid - they were duty bound to introduce things like the furlough scheme. Are all of those people who have been critical of the recent spring statement/budget voicing ridiculous opinions as well?

I refuse to give any UK Government much credit for what they did with Covid - they were duty bound to introduce things like the furlough scheme. Are all of those people who have been critical of the recent spring statement/budget voicing ridiculous opinions as well?
    It is absolutely ridiculous for you to say, with no evidence whatsoever that the chancellor has "zero empathy for the poorest in society" It's just a ridiculous irrational thing to say

If he was preparing the table for the great reset then these are precisely the moves he would make. That's why I prefer timelines over todays headline outrage.

It is absolutely ridiculous for you to say, with no evidence whatsoever that the chancellor has "zero empathy for the poorest in society" It's just a ridiculous irrational thing to say
    No, it’s just a different opinion to yours that’s all - it is allowed you know.

Sure it's a natural thing to, spot of tax avoidance. Most people would maybe draw the line at the actual Chancellor of the Exchequer holding permanent residency in another country and avoiding tax though. Not you though

No 10 death of a thousand cuts . Cummings/ appointment mate hung out to dry, pity besides his wealth I think he'd make a decent first black UK PM .

No 10 death of a thousand cuts . Cummings/ appointment mate hung out to dry, pity besides his wealth I think he'd make a decent first black UK PM .
    He'd be an amazing first black UK PM. Amazing in that he'd have to overcome not being black in the first instance and if he can do that, then he's capable of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Sure it's a natural thing to, spot of tax avoidance. Most people would maybe draw the line at the actual Chancellor of the Exchequer holding permanent residency in another country and avoiding tax though. Not you though
    A Chancellor of the Exchequer who was also a permanent resident of USA it seems.

Just imagine what would be happening if a non Tory Government were behaving like this.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-non-dom-javid

Just imagine what would be happening if a non Tory Government were behaving like this.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-non-dom-javid
    This Government is beyond corrupt, we literally get stories of corruption every single day and yet you still get people defending it.