+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Car leasing

Car leasing

Looking to downsize from a pickup to an suv as my work vehicle, I’m self employed. Ideally looking at a hybrid or electric model. Any companies or vehicles anyone can recommend please?

Re: Car leasing

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Looking to downsize from a pickup to an suv as my work vehicle, I’m self employed. Ideally looking at a hybrid or electric model. Any companies or vehicles anyone can recommend please?
    Not sure what the availability is for Cardiff as I live in London but ONTO is worth checking out, I have a Kona with 750 miles free charging a month + insurance for £630 a month, no deposit, 1 months notice to return.

Also Planet Leasing are worth checking out for a more conventional lease….

Quote Originally Posted by Jonccfc1927 View Post
    Not sure what the availability is for Cardiff as I live in London but ONTO is worth checking out, I have a Kona with 750 miles free charging a month + insurance for £630 a month, no deposit, 1 months notice to return.

Also Planet Leasing are worth checking out for a more conventional lease….
    That’s great, I’ll have a look at those two. Thank you 👍

I can help you directly myself with Commercial vehicles.
    But I can also put you in touch with a colleague of mine in Vertu Lease Cars.

DM me your number if you like.
    Or anyone else for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    I can help you directly myself with Commercial vehicles.
    But I can also put you in touch with a colleague of mine in Vertu Lease Cars.

DM me your number if you like.
    Or anyone else for that matter.
    Will do, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    There were a couple on threads recently that were very informative, try searching, i think you should find them. At most a month back, then another probably 3 or more back.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    There were a couple on threads recently that were very informative, try searching, i think you should find them. At most a month back, then another probably 3 or more back.
    Will do, thank you