+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassed For Him.....Not Really

Embarrassed For Him.....Not Really

Watching a comedian in Benidorm last night, he goes through the usual opening stuff, “Any Geordies in?.....Sorry, can’t understand a word you’re saying”..... Anyone from Manchester? What part?” Someone says Gorton and he replies some old chestnut about coppers walking around in threes & fours for safety. “Anyone from Scotland?”, woman puts her hand up, “What part? ..”No don’t tell me, Loch Ness”...... “Any Scousers In?...bloke in a Liverpool shirt pipes up, “Yeahhhh!”..”What part” and the answer comes back... “Wales”. Well, he ripped him to bits, it was a sight to see, the place was pissing themselves. Sad thing is I don’t think the Welsh bloke got it at all, I imagine the people he knocks around with refer to themselves as Mancs & Scousers etc in their locals. He actually had a look on his face as if to say “I am a Scouser, look at my shirt”. God, I wish Sludge would have been there.

Re: Embarrassed For Him.....Not Really

He was that man

Oof!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Watching a comedian in Benidorm last night, he goes through the usual opening stuff, “Any Geordies in?.....Sorry, can’t understand a word you’re saying”..... Anyone from Manchester? What part?” Someone says Gorton and he replies some old chestnut about coppers walking around in threes & fours for safety. “Anyone from Scotland?”, woman puts her hand up, “What part? ..”No don’t tell me, Loch Ness”...... “Any Scousers In?...bloke in a Liverpool shirt pipes up, “Yeahhhh!”..”What part” and the answer comes back... “Wales”. Well, he ripped him to bits, it was a sight to see, the place was pissing themselves. Sad thing is I don’t think the Welsh bloke got it at all, I imagine the people he knocks around with refer to themselves as Mancs & Scousers etc in their locals. He actually had a look on his face as if to say “I am a Scouser, look at my shirt”. God, I wish Sludge would have been there.
    I’m trying to be more “live and let live” nowadays but these kind of people still boil my piss

A jew, a catholic and a muslim walk into a restaurant. They had a lovely meal together.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I’m trying to be more “live and let live” nowadays but these kind of people still boil my piss
    You've got a long way to "live and let live" if people supporting teams from different regions pisses you off

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Throw eggs at them like they did with Thatcher

Soppy tarts

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You've got a long way to "live and let live" if people supporting teams from different regions pisses you off
    It wasn’t the fact that he supported a team from a different region it was the fact that he actually believed he was a Scouser. That was the whole crux of the piss take, meat and drink to a ‘piss take’ comedian.

It wasn’t the fact that he supported a team from a different region it was the fact that he actually believed he was a Scouser. That was the whole crux of the piss take, meat and drink to a ‘piss take’ comedian.
    Aye I got that when I read your post

My reply was to something completely different

Idiots in pubs in Cardiff calling each others scousers and mancs

Ff sake these people want shooting

It's cringeworthy and skin crawling to see some nerk on telly outside anfield or old Trafford open his gob and he's a Taffy

I want to kick the telly in and despite the oh relax bollocks on here most cardiff fans think exactly the same

They are parasitic , plastic football supporters and they deserve all the ridicule they get

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

It's cringeworthy and skin crawling to see some nerk on telly outside anfield or old Trafford open his gob and he's a Taffy

I want to kick the telly in and despite the oh relax bollocks on here most cardiff fans think exactly the same

They are parasitic , plastic football supporters and they deserve all the ridicule they get
    Your act is tired and worn out.

You need a new repertoire.

Exactly, but I’m also with Sludge, I find glory hunters abhorrent individuals

Amen brother Factory

Yet you dislike the Taffia, people who get behind Wales and people who speak Welsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yet you dislike the Taffia, people who get behind Wales and people who speak Welsh.
    Now you are being silly .

If I hated people who spoke Welsh I would say so

I think the juxtaposition or whatever its called here is Welsh people who want the penny and the bun

An independent Wales yet they support English football teams

And if you have ever lived in pontcanna you will bump into loads of the feckers , just a few miles from where ccfc play

Cobblers to them

Your act is tired and worn out.

You need a new repertoire.
    No he doesn’t, this is a mantra that should be repeated again & again. Football was born out of Royston Vasey logic, local teams for local people. This, especially the Football League, is how it thrived and survived. Had the ‘floating’ fans of the other 11 decided they’d start supporting Preston because they won the League without losing a game and the Cup without conceding a goal, football may have died on its arse. Pride and 100% support for your local team enabled us to have a wonderful 92 club system, a system that’s being gradually eroded. It is good to see that the ‘old ways’ continue in places such as Newcastle, Sunderland, Sheffield, Leeds etc, places where their clubs have had a few ‘down’ years but it’s a rare sight to witness a ‘plastic’ shirt in their city centres.

BBC breakfast’s piece on Real Madrid/Chelsea just showed Chelsea fans sat outside a Madrid bar prior to the game proudly displaying their banner....’Swindon Blues’

No he doesn’t, this is a mantra that should be repeated again & again. Football was born out of Royston Vasey logic, local teams for local people. This, especially the Football League, is how it thrived and survived. Had the ‘floating’ fans of the other 11 decided they’d start supporting Preston because they won the League without losing a game and the Cup without conceding a goal, football may have died on its arse. Pride and 100% support for your local team enabled us to have a wonderful 92 club system, a system that’s being gradually eroded. It is good to see that the ‘old ways’ continue in places such as Newcastle, Sunderland, Sheffield, Leeds etc, places where their clubs have had a few ‘down’ years but it’s a rare sight to witness a ‘plastic’ shirt in their city centres.
    I was on about his 'act'

BBC breakfast’s piece on Real Madrid/Chelsea just showed Chelsea fans sat outside a Madrid bar prior to the game proudly displaying their banner....’Swindon Blues’
    My daughter is a Chelsea fan now.

The bar and the night out sounds horrendous.

Agree about the fake scouser but to go all the way abroad and spend a night recreating a typical brit boozer night out with a comedian im not sure the joke is just on the Welsh plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Agree about the fake scouser but to go all the way abroad and spend a night recreating a typical brit boozer night out with a comedian im not sure the joke is just on the Welsh plastic.
    They're in benidorm though

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Erm, it was Benidorm, you go for that for a short break, try it, you may enjoy yourself. Anyway, we didn’t go out to a bar, it was pissing down outside, the club was in our hotel. Three floors down in the lift from our room, went down in shorts & polo shirt, while others outside were in macs. After the shows, there were four acts, I was in bed in about three minutes. 25% off drinks for being a resident. Did have a few lovely sunny days, on the beach until 6pm on Sunday in fact. Went to church on Sunday before the beach for the Palm Sunday service, then enjoyed the church choir on the beach after. Benidorm has something for everyone, even us Catholics I’m so enjoying being back in work at 7.30am this morning compared to last week
    Off on a Norwegian fiord cruise first week of May, perhaps your snobbish attitude will enjoy the stories of that

They're in benidorm though
    Exactly, so annoyed we didn’t take a bullfight in

Erm, it was Benidorm, you go for that for a short break, try it, you may enjoy yourself. Anyway, we didn’t go out to a bar, it was pissing down outside, the club was in our hotel. Three floors down in the lift from our room, went down in shorts & polo shirt, while others outside were in macs. After the shows, there were four acts, I was in bed in about three minutes. 25% off drinks for being a resident. Did have a few lovely sunny days, on the beach until 6pm on Sunday in fact. Went to church on Sunday before the beach for the Palm Sunday service, then enjoyed the church choir on the beach after. Benidorm has something for everyone, even us Catholics I’m so enjoying being back in work at 7.30am this morning compared to last week
    Off on a Norwegian fiord cruise first week of May, perhaps your snobbish attitude will enjoy the stories of that
    BLUETIT will be along shortly to correct your spelling mistake.

Exactly, so annoyed we didn’t take a bullfight in
    I've only been once. Did the water park after getting in 6am..we walked there at 9am our hotel was just off muggers alley to put the walk into perspective