+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pension increase £4.25 a week

Pension increase £4.25 a week

Re: Pension increase £4.25 a week

Yeah, they're becoming poorer.

Millions more are joining the same club. Biggest squeeze for public sector pay in 20 years - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61077200

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    20 yrs time £4.25 a week will be the state pension.

I suspect ze plan is that 20 years hence nobody gets to reach State Pension age.

If I remember correctly, in the film Logan's Run those who reached 30 were eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I suspect ze plan is that 20 years hence nobody gets to reach State Pension age.

If I remember correctly, in the film Logan's Run those who reached 30 were eliminated.
    Is that the Logan's Run that was produced by the WEF/NWO/Illuminatti (delete according to taste)?

How did we miss the message?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Is that the Logan's Run that was produced by the WEF/NWO/Illuminatti (delete according to taste)?

Morg, talking about a pension in 20 years when he has regular bulletins from beyond the grave that our time in this world can be measured in weeks. He's gaslighting you Jon, you're just not switched on enough to realise it!

It’s the assumption that no one else can see what’s happening in terms of inflation and costs which gets me - we’d be carrying on as if nothing was happening if Balders, gluey etc. weren’t here telling us about it

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It’s the assumption that no one else can see what’s happening in terms of inflation and costs which gets me - we’d be carrying on as if nothing was happening if Balders, gluey etc. weren’t here telling us about it
    To be fair there are quite a few posters on here who don't seem to understand inflation.

The sequel Covid Logan Run obviously failed , as it only dealt with over 80's thankfully , we just keep spending endless millions prolonging death ,pressurising pension liability in the name of poverty in later years .

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    To be fair there are quite a few posters on here who don't seem to understand inflation.
    Inflation us rampant in the world not just UK suggests there's no magic bullet, if folk have a solution nows the opportunity to set one's solution to help the unfortunate and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Inflation us rampant in the world not just UK suggests there's no magic bullet, if folk have a solution nows the opportunity to set one's solution to help the unfortunate and stupid.
    I've offered advice in other threads over the past few months about how to mitigate spiralling inflation. Essentially, that was to buy plenty of victuals in preparation at a lower price than what's ahead. Having dough sat in a savings account earning f all in interest while its purchasing power declines every day is the road to ruin.

On that theme, Martin Armstrong (a financial whizz with an ear firmly to the ground) issued a dire warning in an interview yesterday. He advised that those able to need two years worth of grub.

"The West Needs WWIII" Legendary financial and geopolitical cycle analyst Martin Armstrong thinks the New World Order’s so-called “Great Reset” plan for humanity now needs war to try and make it work. - Martin Armstrong Warns "There's No Return To Normal Here" - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...rn-normal-here

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Some startling predictive programming in this two minute clip from a video game released in 2005. Vaccine fans may want to give it a miss.

Check this out Area 51 video game on PlayStation 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRAHWhXo7ck

I've offered advice in other threads over the past few months about how to mitigate spiralling inflation. Essentially, that was to buy plenty of victuals in preparation at a lower price than what's ahead. Having dough sat in a savings account earning f all in interest while its purchasing power declines every day is the road to ruin.

On that theme, Martin Armstrong (a financial whizz with an ear firmly to the ground) issued a dire warning in an interview yesterday. He advised that those able to need two years worth of grub.

"The West Needs WWIII" Legendary financial and geopolitical cycle analyst Martin Armstrong thinks the New World Order’s so-called “Great Reset” plan for humanity now needs war to try and make it work. - Martin Armstrong Warns "There's No Return To Normal Here" - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...rn-normal-here
    Is that Martin Armstrong, the con artist jailed for 11 years for a Ponzi scheme or some other legendary financial whizz with an ear firmly to the ground?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_A._Armstrong

Cyril, there's a shite storm coming. It's becoming ever more palpable with each passing day.

The sinking of that Russian warship yesterday immediately smelt like a false flag op to me to justify to its population to unleash hell upon Ukraine. The sort of shock and awe stuff the US has form for.

Cyril, there's a shite storm coming. It's becoming ever more palpable with each passing day.

The sinking of that Russian warship yesterday immediately smelt like a false flag op to me to justify to its population to unleash hell upon Ukraine. The sort of shock and awe stuff the US has form for.
    What sunk their own flagship then said a nasty big wave hit it as justification for unleashing the Kraken.........no, not that Kraken, silly!

I doubt the Russians would deliberately sink their flagship battleship, but there's definitely a global restlessness, economically, politically,financially, and militarily. The 3 decades starting the 80's were steady growth and stability with occasional local flare ups. It's been the other way round for 3/4 years. The worry is global indebtedness and weak economies have historically led nations to commit to conflict more readily.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I doubt the Russians would deliberately sink their flagship battleship, but there's definitely a global restlessness, economically, politically,financially, and militarily. The 3 decades starting the 80's were steady growth and stability with occasional local flare ups. It's been the other way round for 3/4 years. The worry is global indebtedness and weak economies have historically led nations to commit to conflict more readily.
    What sunk the flagship was Russian incompetence and efficient Western defence capability lead by the UK 🇬🇧

The sequel Covid Logan Run obviously failed , as it only dealt with over 80's thankfully , we just keep spending endless millions prolonging death ,pressurising pension liability in the name of poverty in later years .
    Deep state is prolonging death? When will this evil end?

What sunk the flagship was Russian incompetence and efficient Western defence capability lead by the UK ����
    After posting my false flag theory, I came across a twitter video of a discussion on Russian TV, which I'm unable to locate, that had some talking heads discussing the situation. One went spare demanding that Russia flatten Ukraine in short order. The presenter, who I imagine should have been objective, not only echoed his remarks but sounded even more aggressive. Of course, the purpose of mainstream media there is the same as here: to get viewers to subscribe to the narrative that's being promoted.

Anyhow, immediately afterwards they bombed Kiev and are pounding lumps out of the Nazi battalion in Mariupol who have refused to surrender.

By the way, this fella who seems to be embedded among Russian soldiers, produces some great on the ground reports. Bombs going off all over and bullets too and he doesn't blink.

Battle Destroys More Lives In Mariupol (We could Not Save Her Life) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho8t9M9z5P8

By the way, this fella who seems to be embedded among Russian soldiers, produces some great on the ground reports. Bombs going off all over and bullets too and he doesn't blink.

Battle Destroys More Lives In Mariupol (We could Not Save Her Life) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho8t9M9z5P8
    Thank you for that link. What a brave reporter and another heart breaking story - very hard to watch.

Probably deserves to be put in a different thread. The original one on the war in Ukraine seems to have disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Thank you for that link. What a brave reporter and another heart breaking story - very hard to watch.

Probably deserves to be put in a different thread. The original one on the war in Ukraine seems to have disappeared.
    You gotta admire folk away from our safe world , I can't bring myself to moan about what we have .

You look around the world and it makes me think thank god I live in the UK