+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: BreakTheLaw Boris

Re: BreakTheLaw Boris

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Just feel the police missed a huge opportunity to fine at least 30% of the population for breaking Covid rules, just imagine how many coppers we'd have the beat now.

The best Covid breaker for me within the Covid Greatest Breakers tour was that silly SNP who travelled to and from Scotland to Westminster??
    Can't image how many she infected or even hospitalised , she should be given some firm of award .

People should be calling for Farage to step up as PM as a minimum .
    but but but, whatabout that SNP lady who also broke the rules?

Well I believe she was kicked out of the SNP, and later arrested and will stand trial on August.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    If you sack him for lying , and apply the same rules to every M.P we would lose half of the M.P’s in office
    And getting rid of lying politicians is a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Should he/they resign? Yes I think so. Although that should have happened before.

Will they? Almost certainly not. The timing helps in that respect, with parliament not sitting etc - no doubt thats one for conspiracy theorists, not without reason if I'm honest.

Do I care? Not enormously. Partly due to the nature of it, and partly because in practice i don't think the parties/gatherings were a risk to public health and this was the epicentre of decision making. Also, I don't mind a fixed penalty notice. It's not the crime of the century, although I fully appreciate the people involved amplify any indiscretion. For me though, Covid, lockdowns, WFH and the rest have decimated our society and I think it all should have been challenged a little more.

It's unbelievably hypocritical though, and one of the most clear cut examples of 'one rule for them and one rule for the rest of us' you will ever come across.

He should resign, or offer the mother of apologies, including a strong apology for the extent of the lockdown.
    Agree wholeheartedly.

The guy just makes my skin crawl every time I see the bloated incompetent imbecile on my telly.

TTFN.
    (no, not Ta ta for now, Thank Feck For Netflix!)

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So you’re going to vote for a convicted liar because of Labour’s past policies?
    Id look at what’s best for me at that point in time.

They’re all the same just in different colours.

At least I believed Jeremy Corbyn (actually voted for him)

Johnson will desperately try to cling on but there are more fines to follow. He may well be fined on multiple occasions. It’s inconceivable that he can break the law a number of times and have any authority.
    Surak is damaged goods and I can see him resigning saying no minister should stay in post when they have broken the law. He can then piss off to California knowing he has done for Johnson too.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But they made the laws, broke the laws, said they didn't understand the laws, and denied any of the parties even happened!

If people start believing that laws mean nothing, think about where that ends. Today it's only cheese and wine, but what is it tomorrow?

What if the chancellor decides everyone else should pay tax except him?

Astonishing paralysis of Westminster with Sky’s Sam Coates reporting that government were considering the recall of Parliament to discuss possible use of chemical weapons in Ukraine, but now have scrapped the plans due to the fines.

So in other words he doesn’t give one feck about the people of Ukraine. Absolutely shameless, resign now.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

TTFN.
    No corrector for my faux pas?
    Hod! :homer:

100% they should both resign.
    100% they won't resign.

Bufoons interview straight out of Little Britain. 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    100% they should both resign.
    100% they won't resign.
    Id say 100% should.

95% they wont.

Slight chance Sunak will.

the only way people can legally express disgust is at the May elections. Boris should go and the chancellor as well. we need people with integrity and not these scum. Angela Raynor had it right!

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Astonishing paralysis of Westminster with Sky’s Sam Coates reporting that government were considering the recall of Parliament to discuss possible use of chemical weapons in Ukraine, but now have scrapped the plans due to the fines.

So in other words he doesn’t give one feck about the people of Ukraine. Absolutely shameless, resign now.
    Shameless, lazy, and reckless in his personal life.Good old “Boris”. The cult of Boris will doubtless continue. I can think of another word beginning with c and ending in t that best describes Johnson.

The Joy Of Government Is That The People Are Stupid .......Adolf Hitler

It will blow over

Anyone who votes tory is a complete feckwit

And there are a few on here weaseling around already

Bollocks to you all your union jack servile idiots

Interestingly if it were JUST Boris Johnson in the frame then I'd imagine that a lot more Tory MPs would be comfortable getting rid of him to replace him with Sunak - who was still polling pretty well.
    However, now Sunak is involved as well, it would be difficult to ask one to step down then immediately promote the other, which then begs the question of who would be next in line.

I wonder if someone at number 10 made damn sure that the pollice were aware that Sunak was at some of the parties too

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Shameless, lazy, and reckless in his personal life.Good old “Boris”. The cult of Boris will doubtless continue. I can think of another word beginning with c and ending in t that best describes Johnson.
    Communist?

Agree wholeheartedly.

The guy just makes my skin crawl every time I see the bloated incompetent imbecile on my telly.

TTFN.
    I don't like his politics but he seems a nice bloke. You're being unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Id say 100% should.

95% they wont.

Slight chance Sunak will.
    Fair point

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Nice bloke. Yeah okay.

I would like Boris to go on one of his walks around a hospital , some bloke agrees to see him , the cameras are on , he walks up to this bloke in plaster on a bed says what's wrong with you .....

The bloke tells him to **** off

The doctors says I agree

The nurse says I think you are a cnut too

So he walks outside and gets beaten up and thrown in a ditch by a load of underpaid cleaners

My mum died in December 2020 and me and my brothers had to get permission to sit by her bedside whilst she died - not able to visit her up until then

My daughter had to sit on her own in the Chapel at the crem because she was from a different household due to limited numbers

My same 25 year old daughter was dressed as a fecking lookalike welder with all the ppe she had to wear as a physio on a respiratory ward and couldn't come home to us on the ocassions she was stressed or ill cos she was from a different household

My wife was asked to combine her NHS managent role with trouble shooting a gp surgery in the valleys to make sure the vaccination programme worked

All of this during the height of the pandemic whilst Boris and Co took the p££s and continue to do so - he is a Kent of the highest order and when you expect people in a position of power to show some leadership and sacrifice themselves they stand there laughing at us and treat us like scum and it is so far corrupt now it is difficult to see how this will ever change now as they have too much wealth and power to lose

Kents the lot of them
    Last edited by Nobody's Rep; 12-04-22 at 19:07. Reason: Typo

Nice bloke. Yeah okay.
    But he tells jokes.

He's an actor, and if you watch his eyes he is always reading from a script.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Seems like a nice bloke? Screwing around whilst his wife had cancer, too lazy to master his brief resulting in a woman being held hostage overseas for years longer, constantly lying for personal gain, corrupt etc etc. He is a nasty piece of work but good old “Boris” eh.

Communist?

Well quite.