+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Savile (Net Flix )

Jimmy Savile (Net Flix )

Just watched it …. Sickening stuff. It appeared many turned a blind eye to what was going on

Here is an example of his behaviour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFocgQzm38A

Re: Jimmy Savile (Net Flix )

Watched both episodes yesterday and what struck me about the second episode in particular was how blatant he was with his in court on Thursday line. Surely I can’t be the only person who found Savile truly odious, despite his good work for charidy, even before all the bad stuff about him broke?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Watched both episodes yesterday and what struck me about the second episode in particular was how blatant he was with his in court on Thursday line. Surely I can’t be the only person who found Savile truly odious, despite his good work for charidy, even before all the bad stuff about him broke?
    He was always a gross and creepy character. I remember always thinking he was weird and odd and nasty, unlike say someone like Tony Hart, or dare I say it, Rolf Harris, who did always seem warm.

So many people knew about what he was upto. Its sickening how protected he was.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Just watched it …. Sickening stuff. It appeared many turned a blind eye to what was going on

Here is an example of his behaviour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFocgQzm38A
    John Lydon had his mark and stated it on TV at the time .

They knew or suspected.

Bit like Randy Andy you don't get them badges for not womanising .

Stuff like this was all a giggle then or a finger point or ' argh he's a naughty one ' in a Frankie Howard or Benny Hill way .

Women dressed up in school girl stuff what's that about .

All of its age .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    John Lydon had his mark and stated it on TV at the time .

They knew or suspected.

Bit like Randy Andy you don't get them badges for not womanising .

Stuff like this was all a giggle then or a finger point or ' argh he's a naughty one ' in a Frankie Howard or Benny Hill way .

Women dressed up in school girl stuff what's that about .

All of its age .
    Can this be the same poster who said that underage girls trafficked by the likes of Epstein knew what they were getting in to, and did so willingly?

Was very scary, this was a sicko in full view. Makes you wonder if Saville himself almost got conditioned to that and got even worse. I'm telling them what I'm doing, and they just laugh and let me carry on !! .

Always wonder if it was a classist thing in a lot of ways. The scum in the media knew their daughters were safe from him. Who gives a toss what happens to those lower class girls .

What does it say about the likes of Thatcher and Prince Charles? It was obvious he was very odd in a creepy way yet they befriended him and even looked up to him.

All the music media knew full well what was going on , especially his DJ mates, but chose to turn a blind eye to his vile ways. It’s a pity he wasn’t around long enough to be shown up for what he really was. I would have had no hesitation in dragging him behind a horse and cart ,from Lands End to John O Groats ,like they used to serve out punishment in mediaeval times. I would have loved to have been the one holding the reins. He got off lightly in the end.What a pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    All the music media knew full well what was going on , especially his DJ mates, but chose to turn a blind eye to his vile ways. It’s a pity he wasn’t around long enough to be shown up for what he really was. I would have had no hesitation in dragging him behind a horse and cart ,from Lands End to John O Groats ,like they used to serve out punishment in mediaeval times. I would have loved to have been the one holding the reins. He got off lightly in the end.What a pity.
    Yep he got away big time which is so wrong. He was a sick, boorish bully.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    I remember being on here after he died, and some people were defending him when another poster related a story about him misbehaving at a student nurses disco, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I remember being on here after he died, and some people were defending him when another poster related a story about him misbehaving at a student nurses disco, or something like that.
    That thread would be an interesting read!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    yes I remember that

Wasn’t there gossip around Ted Heath in the early 70’s

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Maybe defending isn't the right word, but basically saying it was wrong to suddenly start gossiping about a well-known celebrity who had done a lot for charity. The story was about a guy who punched him cos he was always perving around the nurses accommodation area, and I think it may have been an irate boyfriend. It didn't take long before more sordid tales began to appear, which soon turned into an avalanche.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    yes I remember that
    Was it at Leeds Hospital? For some reason it always stuck with me, because it was the first time I had heard someone speak out about him.

International

He was always a gross and creepy character. I remember always thinking he was weird and odd and nasty, unlike say someone like Tony Hart, or dare I say it, Rolf Harris, who did always seem warm.

So many people knew about what he was upto. Its sickening how protected he was.
    It's crazy how he got away with it, it seems so obvious he was a total perverted weirdo?

I can’t watch stuff like this, gets me too angry. Sickening stuff

I remember posting a flippant remark on it, something along the lines of I would never have wanted that man babysitting my kids. One poster, can’t remember who, had a go at me for besmirching the name of a wonderful charity worker etc.

I’m not easily shocked but some of the footage in that documentary was truly shocking, the second episode especially. He was untouchable and he knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I can’t watch stuff like this, gets me too angry. Sickening stuff
    Best avoided mate. Sorry I watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Best avoided mate. Sorry I watched it.
    Thanks for confirming my initial thoughts mate. 👌

if society at the time was covering up for a jumped up DJ. just imagine what they would do for politicians ,royalty and the clergy etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Thanks for confirming my initial thoughts mate. 👌
    Think I'll join you in not watching it. I've seen enough on the subject before to know what to expect in this.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I’m not easily shocked but some of the footage in that documentary was truly shocking, the second episode especially. He was untouchable and he knew it.
    The biggest disappointment was the authorities only going after the low hanging fruit when they had to be seen doing something, and they never went any further than Glitter, Harris, Hall, etc. The evil ones in high places are still out there

Good luck anyone getting beyond this ITK innuendo.