+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jimmy Savile (Net Flix )

Re: Jimmy Savile (Net Flix )

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...ry-documentary

plus something I posted on another messageboard this week;-

"Back in the mid 70s, an uncle of mine who was in the merchant navy, used to stay with us when he was on shore leave and one day there was just me and him in the living room watching the telly when Jimmy Saville came on and my uncle tutted and swore. something which was almost unheard of in the presence of me or my younger brother and sister.

I'd never been a fan of Saville, but only because it's seemed to me that he didn't know a lot about the music he played and was, to an extent, making money under false pretences. I always thought of my uncle as right old square because that's what he was! I couldn't understand how he knew about Jimmy Saville and muttered something like "not a fan then?".

My uncle just said he's a bad man and left it at that, but he'd got my interest and so I kept on at him to tell me what he knew. He still thought of me as a kid, although I must have been something like twenty at the time of the conversation and so what information I got had to be dragged out of him and then I didn't get it all, but he did say Saville had some very dodgy connections in Manchester and parts of Yorkshire. It was what he wouldn't tell me though which I remembered when the story broke about Saville after he died - my uncle, treating me like a ten year old again, had also told me there were other things about Saville he knew that he couldn't tell me at my age. Based on that, I've always suspected that there were an awful, lot of people around who knew exactly what Saville was and it's an absolute disgrace that he never had to face justice during his lifetime."

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

"Back in the mid 70s, an uncle of mine who was in the merchant navy, used to stay with us when he was on shore leave and one day there was just me and him in the living room watching the telly when Jimmy Saville came on and my uncle tutted and swore. something which was almost unheard of in the presence of me or my younger brother and sister.

I'd never been a fan of Saville, but only because it's seemed to me that he didn't know a lot about the music he played and was, to an extent, making money under false pretences. I always thought of my uncle as right old square because that's what he was! I couldn't understand how he knew about Jimmy Saville and muttered something like "not a fan then?".

My uncle just said he's a bad man and left it at that, but he'd got my interest and so I kept on at him to tell me what he knew. He still thought of me as a kid, although I must have been something like twenty at the time of the conversation and so what information I got had to be dragged out of him and then I didn't get it all, but he did say Saville had some very dodgy connections in Manchester and parts of Yorkshire. It was what he wouldn't tell me though which I remembered when the story broke about Saville after he died - my uncle, treating me like a ten year old again, had also told me there were other things about Saville he knew that he couldn't tell me at my age. Based on that, I've always suspected that there were an awful, lot of people around who knew exactly what Saville was and it's an absolute disgrace that he never had to face justice during his lifetime."
    Not at all shocked by the Savile revelations, then & now...... but what’s this about you posting on another messageboard?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Not at all shocked by the Savile revelations, then & now...... but what’s this about you posting on another messageboard?
    It was a big decision to take because I am acutely aware of the dangers of spreading my talents too thinly

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Good luck anyone getting beyond this ITK innuendo.
    Thanks for the ITK innuendo Bob, I believe you even if others don't

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks for the ITK innuendo Bob, I believe you even if others don't
    As my comment was a response to your " The evil ones in high places are still out there" so if it wasn't ITK innuendo then who and where are they?

As my comment was a response to your " The evil ones in high places are still out there" so if it wasn't ITK innuendo then who and where are they?
    You have never wondered how he got away with it for so long?

You have never wondered how he got away with it for so long?
    Pobably because at the time of his actions there were people in power who protected him. As per ToBW's post with which I agree.

You explicitly stated that these evil people are still there in high places. Who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I remember tracing a part of my drawing to make it better but my cheating never got passed old Tony
    "This is a drawing sent in by little Stan Butler, aged 9 of Cardiff" " it's rather detailed, it's of a man named Sam being run over by a bus"

Pobably because at the time of his actions there were people in power who protected him. As per ToBW's post with which I agree.

You explicitly stated that these evil people are still there in high places. Who are they?
    You come across as being a very naïve person.

You come across as being a very naïve person.
    Thanks. I think the difference is that I think it possible that there are people of power who in the past may have protected Savile who are still there but I haven't a scoobie whether that is true or not. On the other hand you definitely know that these people are still there because you said so. Given you know so much I just wondered who they are.

Of course you could just be pissing in the wind trying to look clever but that would just be naive of me I guess.

Thanks. I think the difference is that I think it possible that there are people of power who in the past may have protected Savile who are still there but I haven't a scoobie whether that is true or not. On the other hand you definitely know that these people are still there because you said so. Given you know so much I just wondered who they are.

Of course you could just be pissing in the wind trying to look clever but that would just be naive of me I guess.
    Have you never wondered why people like Savile and Epstein managed to escape the scrutiny of the law?

Have you never wondered why people like Savile and Epstein managed to escaped scrutiny by the law?
    Yeah people in power helped. You seem to know who the ones are now though when it is a mystery to us mere mortals. I knew this would end on one of your dusty trails of nothingness. Just wondering how many posts it would take to get there.

Yeah people in power helped. You seem to know who the ones are now though when it is a mystery to us mere mortals. I knew this would end on one of your dusty trails of nothingness. Just wondering how many posts it would take to get there.
    You reckon the people with their hands on the levers of power aren't under the control of capital?

You reckon the people with their hands on the levers of power aren't under the control of capital?
    Got there in the end. From disputing ITK Innuendo to utter vagueness in 5 easy moves.

Got there in the end. From disputing ITK Innuendo to utter vagueness in 5 easy moves.

Are you sure your therapist said you were ready to come back? I'd get a second opinion.

Are you sure your therapist said you were ready to come back? I'd get a second opinion.
    It's probably best to end it here cos you are living in an alternative universe.

It's probably best to end it here cos you are living in an alternative universe.
    Do you sometimes wonder (when Cyril has handed you your arse again) why you bothered returning from your extended vacation from the board

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Do you sometimes wonder (when Cyril has handed you your arse again) why you bothered returning from your extended vacation from the board
    Handed me my arse regarding Trump colluding with Russia and Hunter Biden's laptop? Cyril is on a losing streak and he keeps on doubling down, rather that behaving like any rational person would by modifying their worldview.

Wasn't long ago Cardiff fans were loudly singing in glee about Jimmy Saville being Joe Allen's dad.

Still sing the hymns and arias version of paedophilia also. Strange.

International

So after all the obfuscation, who are they? As you know tell us!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    He can't tell us Snaggs, you have to 'Work it out yourself'

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I think he is still working on it but I guess he will let us know soon.

Johnny Rotten outed Saville in 1978..The BEEB hushed it up.
    https://youtu.be/esKnWAIgpLY

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Johnny Rotten outed Saville in 1978..The BEEB hushed it up.
    https://youtu.be/esKnWAIgpLY
    Savile & Epstein were probably connected to the same people, even royalty crossed their paths.