+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would Labour Risk Reversing The Rwandan Solution

Re: Would Labour Risk Reversing The Rwandan Solution

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I was referring to him likely choosing Diana Ross to take the opening penalty of the USA World Cup.

Life on Mars seems happy to suggest that most male refugees are wrong-uns and literally said that he thinks most of them aren't "true refugees". I find that very distasteful.

Did you miss that comment or just choose to ignore it as he's been supporting the same policy and party as you?

From his comments he's clearly happy for them to remain in their home country where they could be murdered by the state they are trying to flee as they're not true refugees unless they managed to procreate.

He would have had any fleeing male Rwandans flown back there and any criticism or question of his statements would presumably result in him telling me to put one of them up in my non-existent spare room (got a house full, sorry Life on Mars) if I care enough.

Very distasteful if you ask me.
    Except that's unlikely to be the case isn't it.

Wilfully misunderstanding someones point and just labelling them as racist, or in this case as someone supportive of genocide is quite a common debating tactic nowadays, but it's a disingenuous one.

There's an issue that needs solving that currently works for no-one (aside from criminal gangs). It clearly is not the best way to deal with people in need of help and it's not the best way for our country to operate an immigration policy.

People are allowed to say these things and discuss them without being accused of supporting genocide for goodness sake.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Except that's unlikely to be the case isn't it.

Wilfully misunderstanding someones point and just labelling them as racist, or in this case as someone supportive of genocide is quite a common debating tactic nowadays, but it's a disingenuous one.

There's an issue that needs solving that currently works for no-one (aside from criminal gangs). It clearly is not the best way to deal with people in need of help and it's not the best way for our country to operate an immigration policy.

People are allowed to say these things and discuss them without being accused of supporting genocide for goodness sake.
    Willfully misunderstanding someone's point?

Please save me the sanctimony.

I asked him to explain his point (thought I'd give him a chance so I didn't "willfully misunderstand" it) as it sounded horrific.

He couldn't answer as he likely knew how bad it sounded and didn't want to dig a deeper hole for himself. Instead he portrayed me as the villain as if I cared enough about them then I'd house a refugee.

Cyril has recently posted a list of Life on Mars' previous racist comments somewhere on here.

If you wish to defend him then maybe see who exactly it is you're defending and why his comments are transparent and not at all "willfully misunderstood".

A quick glance at his comments will make you wince (unless you agree with his views).

Perhaps Cyril can post them here again to save you the trouble of searching for them.

"People are allowed to say these things and discuss them without being accused of supporting genocide for goodness sake"

Willfully misunderstanding someone's point?

Please save me the sanctimony.

I asked him to explain his point (thought I'd give him a chance so I didn't "willfully misunderstand" it) as it sounded horrific.

He couldn't answer as he likely knew how bad it sounded and didn't want to dig a deeper hole for himself. Instead he portrayed me as the villain as if I cared enough about them then I'd house a refugee.

Cyril has recently posted a list of Life on Mars' previous racist comments somewhere on here.

If you wish to defend him then maybe see who exactly it is you're defending and why his comments are transparent and not at all "willfully misunderstood".

A quick glance at his comments will make you wince (unless you agree with his views).

Perhaps Cyril can post them here again to save you the trouble of searching for them.
    Sorry Tito, I haven't read everything he has said, but if you are accusing people of supporting a genocide, I think you should do so with a far greater threshold of evidence than that.

Like I said, distasteful and it does debase the debate IMO, sorry if thats sanctimony.

Sorry Tito, I haven't read everything he has said, but if you are accusing people of supporting a genocide, I think you should do so with a far greater threshold of evidence than that.

Like I said, distasteful and it does debase the debate IMO, sorry if thats sanctimony.
    I didn't say to read "everything he's said". I doubt even Cyril has done that. I said to read his greatest hits that Cyril posted which shows that this person isn't someone with good intentions and has a history of disgusting racist comments that would support me believing he doesn't care about the refugee crisis.

He thinks single male refugees aren't genuine and refused to answer why he thinks that. Sorry, if I've used his response and the comments I read from Cyril's post to come to the conclusion that this person is someone who would happily allow these men to remain in danger of imminent death.

No point discussing it further with you as it's only debasing the debate.

I didn't say to read "everything he's said". I doubt even Cyril has done that. I said to read his greatest hits that Cyril posted which shows that this person isn't someone with good intentions and has a history of disgusting racist comments that would support me believing he doesn't care about the refugee crisis.

He thinks single male refugees aren't genuine and refused to answer why he thinks that. Sorry, if I've used his response and the comments I read from Cyril's post to come to the conclusion that this person is someone who would happily allow these men to remain in danger of imminent death.

No point discussing it further with you as it's only debasing the debate.
    I think you know that accusing people of supporting mass genocide probably isn't a reasonable debate tbf.

I think you know that accusing people of supporting mass genocide probably isn't a reasonable debate tbf.
    What about a small genocide?

I think his posts are abhorrent and I genuinely believe he has no heart when it comes to the suffering of these people. He's toeing the Tory party line and backing it up with his disgusting views.

What about a small genocide?

I think his posts are abhorrent and I genuinely believe he has no heart when it comes to the suffering of these people. He's toeing the Tory party line and backing it up with his disgusting views.
    You may think his views are abhorrent but accusing someone of supporting genocide is also abhorrent. And you know it. At the very least you have dropped to levels you profess to dislike. We all say stupid stuff sometimes.

You may think his views are abhorrent but accusing someone of supporting genocide is also abhorrent. And you know it. At the very least you have dropped to levels you profess to dislike. We all say stupid stuff sometimes.
    I stand by it and can explain why I have my view, which is based on Life on Mars' own words.

Ask him why he thinks single male refugees aren't genuine if you feel like getting involved. Good luck getting a genuine answer.

Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Perhaps a mixture of reasons , French upping thier game , the thought of Rwanda has the desired effect , the MOD are more efficient the Border Control , who knows ??

If it saves life's and provides better and safer entry procedures it will be seen as a result.

I just wish the folk who oppose such measures could provide a better clwar solution or policy that one could understand, rather than just offer criticism , that then allows the electorate to have a clear view of where each political party stands. Just saying its racist ,waste of money , unfair , against human rights, blame Brexit or Farage and evil right wingingers is weak and doesn't really provide a clear answer to an issue that has dominated political life for some time now even among Labour supporters there us division on the matter , hence the fence sitting or cheap racist remarks .
    What are you on about, these are entirely valid criticisms. Well, apart from 'waste of money' because not even Priti Patel can give anybody a clue about how much it will cost.

You genuinely aren't bothered if the UK does not follow international law and convention?

I stand by it and can explain why I have my view, which is based on Life on Mars' own words.

Ask him why he thinks single male refugees aren't genuine if you feel like getting involved. Good luck getting a genuine answer.

Have a great day.
    It is because he doesn't understand what a refugee is and has bought hook line and sinker the idea that illegal immigrants are usually chancers who wouldn't otherwise be deserving of asylum.

He quite frequently links almost any topic back to his 'tough upbringing', yet doesn't seem to see the irony in casting judgement on a male refugee who has likely experienced things so terrible he couldn't even imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It is because he doesn't understand what a refugee is and has bought hook line and sinker the idea that illegal immigrants are usually chancers who wouldn't otherwise be deserving of asylum.

He quite frequently links almost any topic back to his 'tough upbringing', yet doesn't seem to see the irony in casting judgement on a male refugee who has likely experienced things so terrible he couldn't even imagine.
    Equally, you may have bought hook line and sinker that everyone on a small boat is a genuine refugee, or the most deserving refugee. Neither of which are true.

The system isn't working or most definitely could work better.

Concerning Rwanda 1994, 'conspiracy theories' abound that that genocide was a CIA experiment codenamed Operation Crimson Mist where they used two planes equipped with microwave weapons to change the mood of angry protaganists on the ground.

Here's a two-minute video of a 1995 presentation predicting a future of similarly mind-controlled Zombies as happened there a year earlier. MAGNETIC VACCINES OPERATION CRIMSON MIST MASSACRE https://www.bitchute.com/video/5VFiLz6s9RJQ/

This article goes into greater detail - Operation Crimson Mist, Electronic Slaughter in Rwanda https://educate-yourself.org/cn/amer...d29may03.shtml

Equally, you may have bought hook line and sinker that everyone on a small boat is a genuine refugee, or the most deserving refugee. Neither of which are true.

The system isn't working or most definitely could work better.
    'The Most Deserving Refugee', don't let Simon Cowell hear that idea.

Anyway, no I don't believe that and my posts in this thread don't imply that I do.

You have however displayed approval at the prospect of the UK breaking international law by penalising refugees based on their method of entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    'The Most Deserving Refugee', don't let Simon Cowell hear that idea.

Anyway, no I don't believe that and my posts in this thread don't imply that I do.

You have however displayed approval at the prospect of the UK breaking international law by penalising refugees based on their method of entry.
    I think the most vulnerable refugees probably should be prioritised to be honest, as opposed to those with the health and wealth to get to Calais and pay for it. I'd say that is us facilitating a system that is not doing what it is designed to do.

I'm not an expert on international law in these matters, but if they tolerate what is currently happening, I would say they aren't fit for purpose.

By the way, it is now reportedly day number 7 with no boat crossings. Something is definitely happening..

I think the most vulnerable refugees probably should be prioritised to be honest, as opposed to those with the health and wealth to get to Calais and pay for it. I'd say that is us facilitating a system that is not doing what it is designed to do.

I'm not an expert on international law in these matters, but if they tolerate what is currently happening, I would say they aren't fit for purpose.

By the way, it is now reportedly day number 7 with no boat crossings. Something is definitely happening..
    Well done the navy and home office for saving those unnecessary journeys and death , its would not be needed if our European partners cared more about their plight rather than watch it happen from their shore line , there was a great recent piece in the guardian where the correspondent was struck on the different attitude shown to white refugees of Ukrainians placed in French hotels and those of a dark skin in the awful Calais like camps , that are frequently stormed by riot police and torn down . There is no welcome in them French hillsides

Well done the navy and home office for saving those unnecessary journeys and death , its would not be needed if our European partners cared more about their plight rather than watch it happen from their shore line , there was a great recent piece in the guardian where the correspondent was struck on the different attitude shown to white refugees of Ukrainians placed in French hotels and those of a dark skin in the awful Calais like camps , that are frequently stormed by riot police and torn down . There is no welcome in them French hillsides
    How are the single men treated?

If you think that the governments plan here is to replace those unworthy migrants with the more worthy ones then I have a bridge to sell you.

Well, international law is simple, you can't discriminate based on the method of entry. Have you read the published policy doc as it implies we will definitely be breaking that.

How are the single men treated?
    they are no longer at risk or drowning and having to give there many thousands of pounds to some other smuggling gang to go elsewhere and like it not the majority of refugees are single young men not families and many are not from war torn countries and we have a duty to protect our own people and get proof they are genuine asylum seekers not criminals using these routes as an opportunity to exploit a weak border process all the do is damage the cause of the genuine asylum seekers , if you wish to have a porous border thats your choice not mine or many others views , UK record on migration and mix of ethnicity is a proud one more so than many other countries .

they are no longer at risk or drowning and having to give there many thousands of pounds to some other smuggling gang to go elsewhere and like it not the majority of refugees are single young men not families and many are not from war torn countries and we have a duty to protect our own people and get proof they are genuine asylum seekers not criminals using these routes as an opportunity to exploit a weak border process all the do is damage the cause of the genuine asylum seekers , if you wish to have a porous border thats your choice not mine or many others views , UK record on migration and mix of ethnicity is a proud one more so than many other countries .
    That's a longer sentence than Charles Bronson got.

The worst part was getting to the end and realising you were still not going to respond to the question I asked and just typed whatever you thought sounded clever or powerful.

It was neither.

That's a longer sentence than Charles Bronson got.

The worst part was getting to the end and realising you were still not going to respond to the question I asked and just typed whatever you thought sounded clever or powerful.

It was neither.
    All I can say it that the asylum system is dreadful.
    No one has an answer to it .
    We cant just carry ignoring the fact .
    The majority of asylum seekers are young single males .
    Some are criminal .
    Some have access to thousands of pounds who they hand to evil criminal gangs , where does that come from if they are refugees.
    Why have a system that funds criminality and human traffic
    Some are not criminals .
    Not all refuges are from war torn countries or countries they are from countries the West feels they are safe to live in .
    Why dont they apply officially as asylum seekers .
    Why not have that process take place in a safe country IE the first border they reach ?
    Why do they have op cross so many safe borders in Europe ,as one French politician in Calais once said stated do we make it too easy and favourable ?
    Do border force apply the instructions of the Home Office ?
    Genuine asylum seekers / migrants can they enter .

All I can say it that the asylum system is dreadful.
    No one has an answer to it .
    We cant just carry ignoring the fact .
    The majority of asylum seekers are young single males .
    Some are criminal .
    Some have access to thousands of pounds who they hand to evil criminal gangs , where does that come from if they are refugees.
    Why have a system that funds criminality and human traffic
    Some are not criminals .
    Not all refuges are from war torn countries or countries they are from countries the West feels they are safe to live in .
    Why dont they apply officially as asylum seekers .
    Why not have that process take place in a safe country IE the first border they reach ?
    Why do they have op cross so many safe borders in Europe ,as one French politician in Calais once said stated do we make it too easy and favourable ?
    Do border force apply the instructions of the Home Office ?
    Genuine asylum seekers / migrants can they enter .
    Congratulations, that's the dumbest piece of writing that's ever been written in the English language.

Do you actually know what a refugee is?

https://www.unhcr.org/uk/what-is-a-refugee.html

Asylum seekers who arrive by boat still have to apply when they arrive and have their applications processed. If they are granted asylum then obviously the Home Office believe they are genuine and are in need of safe asylum.

Known criminal records will be taken into account as part of their application.

I have to say, your bias and lack of knowledge of the situation is showing remarkably well here and the usual tropes and stereotypes have been trotted out. It could have been lifted from a Daily Mail comments section.

You don wan the darkie criminil forriners comin ere an takin yor jobs an wimmin. We get it.

Congratulations, that's the dumbest piece of writing that's ever been written in the English language.

Do you actually know what a refugee is?

https://www.unhcr.org/uk/what-is-a-refugee.html

Asylum seekers who arrive by boat still have to apply when they arrive and have their applications processed. If they are granted asylum then obviously the Home Office believe they are genuine and are in need of safe asylum.

Known criminal records will be taken into account as part of their application.

I have to say, your bias and lack of knowledge of the situation is showing remarkably well here and the usual tropes and stereotypes have been trotted out. It could have been lifted from a Daily Mail comments section.

You don wan the darkie criminil forriners comin ere an takin yor jobs an wimmin. We get it.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Your best post so far.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-france-survey

'On Sunday, more than 200 people crossed the Channel in small boats after an 11-day pause due to poor weather, although the government claimed the absence of these crossings was evidence that its Rwanda plan was already having a deterrent effect. The most recent crossings, prior to Sunday’s resumption of small-boat activity on the Channel, was on 19 April, when 263 people crossed in seven boats.'

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Concerning Rwanda 1994, 'conspiracy theories' abound that that genocide was a CIA experiment codenamed Operation Crimson Mist where they used two planes equipped with microwave weapons to change the mood of angry protaganists on the ground.

Here's a two-minute video of a 1995 presentation predicting a future of similarly mind-controlled Zombies as happened there a year earlier. MAGNETIC VACCINES OPERATION CRIMSON MIST MASSACRE https://www.bitchute.com/video/5VFiLz6s9RJQ/

This article goes into greater detail - Operation Crimson Mist, Electronic Slaughter in Rwanda https://educate-yourself.org/cn/amer...d29may03.shtml
    I've read this and its just total nonsense - a pure work of fiction, zero evidence for it and the odd military detail thrown in to make it seem credible when really it is anything but.

This is one of the most laughable things you've ever posted on here.