+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you a fashion victim ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are you a fashion victim ?

On Friday I went to tesco and bought some polo shirts , a pair of jeans and a t shirt

It cost me 50 quid

You won't get me poncing about like a partridge in paris

You are all getting mugged off !

Re: Are you a fashion victim ?

I keep thinking people want to dress me up in popular clothes but that's just my fashion victim complex.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    On Friday I went to tesco and bought some polo shirts , a pair of jeans and a t shirt

It cost me 50 quid

You must have to take a shitty stick out with you,
    You adonis

It cost me 50 quid

Do you still use Brut?

It cost me 50 quid

Buy cheap.

Buy twice.

It cost me 50 quid

'Tesco Tear-Aways' or 'Strangler-X' jeans, as we used to call them!

Jacomo & Next sales on line for me, sorted. Very limited larger stuff available in shops. Internet all the way for years now. Only exception is shoes I won’t buy them on line.

I'm a long-time dedicated follower of fashion.

Today, I shall be wearing my off-the-shoulder donkey jacket, slingback wellies and gold lamé cod piece.

Some nice shirts on the regatta website too

My mate is happy to spend 120 quid on a shirt

Completely off his head

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Today, I shall be wearing my off-the-shoulder donkey jacket, slingback wellies and gold lamé cod piece.
    Just don't turn up at my house with one of those manbags ff sake

Just don't turn up at my house with one of those manbags ff sake
    I do draw the line at man bags, old fruit!

I’ve got a man bag , vital nowadays with phones , contactless cards , sunglasses , etc , but each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I’ve got a man bag , vital nowadays with phones , contactless cards , sunglasses , etc , but each to their own.
    They are so handy to use tbh. Great for days out and concerts, festivals etc

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    They are so handy to use tbh. Great for days out and concerts, festivals etc
    Are they carried like a handbag or satchel like, with a strap? Always be pockets for me, I’d lose a bag first time out, leaving it somewhere through not being used to carrying one.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Are they carried like a handbag or satchel like, with a strap? Always be pockets for me, I’d lose a bag first time out, leaving it somewhere through not being used to carrying one.
    Personally I like to carry it across my chest

It cost me 50 quid

Fifty quid? in Tesco?!?
    You wuz robbed.

It cost me 50 quid

Never really bought into that supermarket branding thing asine needs to avoid jealous comments , and over bearing female attention .

It cost me 50 quid

I've got some Fred Perry polos that are around 20 years old. I doubt if your Tesco Tearaways polo's last that long, or look anywhere near as good, nor as classy

I also have several pairs of Levi 501s that are around 15 years old. You won't get that with your Tesco 'classy clobber'

I am surprised you bought a T-Shirt that hasn't got the words 'Black Sabbath'; written on it though, to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I've got some Fred Perry polos that are around 20 years old. I doubt if your Tesco Tearaways polo's last that long, or look anywhere near as good, nor as classy

I also have several pairs of Levi 501s that are around 15 years old. You won't get that with your Tesco 'classy clobber'

I am surprised you bought a T-Shirt that hasn't got the words 'Black Sabbath'; written on it though, to be honest
    you would have blended in well last night at the tramshed Mr Soul . lots of Fred Perry polo shirts with Levi jeans on show in the audience at the cockney reject/ UK Subs gig . great night still recovering !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    you would have blended in well last night at the tramshed Mr Soul . lots of Fred Perry polo shirts with Levi jeans on show in the audience at the cockney reject/ UK Subs gig . great night still recovering !
    I really enjoy the UK Subs live, have seen them a few times over the years. Charlie Harper is a lovely guy too, had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times over the years. Not the sort of stuff I would sit and listen to at home though.

Were there many at the gig last night?

I really enjoy the UK Subs live, have seen them a few times over the years. Charlie Harper is a lovely guy too, had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times over the years. Not the sort of stuff I would sit and listen to at home though.

Were there many at the gig last night?
    yes pretty full i would guess especially after 5 . it was an all day thing and after last nights showing would say the Subs were better than the cockney rejects live . Looking forward to cock sparrer in London in September no doubt my Fred Perry polo and Levis 501 will make another appearance !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    yes pretty full i would guess especially after 5 . it was an all day thing and after last nights showing would say the Subs were better than the cockney rejects live . Looking forward to cock sparrer in London in September no doubt my Fred Perry polo and Levis 501 will make another appearance !
    Good man! Cock Sparrer, there's another blast from the past. Not surprised the Subs were better than the Rejects last night. They always were a bit if a ramshackle band live

Boots theory in action

Listen sonny

It's all made in Bangladesh

Same stuff , just some expensive poncey label sewn on