+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booster conundrum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Booster conundrum

Is it worth having the booster if you have recovered from Covid with no I’ll effects or is natural immunity sufficient

Re: Booster conundrum

Take it if offered, especially if you are 50/60+

It's not going to hurt we may face another variant so boost up, even if you have had Covid , get them T Cells built up , I feel well hung in T Cells..

I think covid boosters will become a yearly thing for a long time unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I think covid boosters will become a yearly thing for a long time unfortunately.
    Only a yearly thing for a long time and not forever?

Jab early. Jab often!

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Is it worth having the booster if you have recovered from Covid with no I’ll effects or is natural immunity sufficient
    What do you reckon?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Do your own research and come to a decision that suits you best

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Jab early. Jab often!
    Certainly worked for Ali

This thread's title prompted me to have a gander at the British Covid-19 official numbers which I haven't done for several weeks, and was surprised at what I found.

15 April 2021, 30 UK Covid deaths for a 7-day average of 30.
    15 April 2022, 350 UK Covid deaths for a 7-day average of 399.

Half a mo, thought I, how come the numbers were 13 times higher last Friday than for the corresponding date 12 months earlier what with Omicron (supposedly) milder than what went before and a much greater percentage of Britons protected with the super, smashing and very effective vaccines that lessen symptoms?

Then I thought of the late Luc Montagnier's warnings regarding HIV that I created a thread about at this very forum. The article linked below suggests he knew what he was talking about.

UK Government refuses to publish further COVID-19 Data because it suggests the Triple Vaccinated are developing AIDS & the Double Vaccinated are suffering ADE - https://tapnewswire.com/2022/04/uk-g...suffering-ade/

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This thread's title prompted me to have a gander at the British Covid-19 official numbers which I haven't done for several weeks, and was surprised at what I found.

15 April 2021, 30 UK Covid deaths for a 7-day average of 30.
    15 April 2022, 350 UK Covid deaths for a 7-day average of 399.

Half a mo, thought I, how come the numbers were 13 times higher last Friday than for the corresponding date 12 months earlier what with Omicron (supposedly) milder than what went before and a much greater percentage of Britons protected with the super, smashing and very effective vaccines that lessen symptoms?

Then I thought of the late Luc Montagnier's warnings regarding HIV that I created a thread about at this very forum. The article linked below suggests he knew what he was talking about.

UK Government refuses to publish further COVID-19 Data because it suggests the Triple Vaccinated are developing AIDS & the Double Vaccinated are suffering ADE - https://tapnewswire.com/2022/04/uk-g...suffering-ade/
    You thought the average number of deaths a couple of weeks after a prolonged strict lockdown was lifted compared with those a few months after "Freedom Day" signified something? No flies on you, Morg!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You thought the average number of deaths a couple of weeks after a prolonged strict lockdown was lifted compared with those a few months after "Freedom Day" signified something? No flies on you, Morg!
    13 times more than the same date a year prior - are you kidding? I understand it's a struggle for you to dismiss government numbers, but that was a weak contribution.

The 'safe and effective' vaccines don't stop infection nor transmission, and as for reducing symptoms, there's no worse symptom than dying - and they don't stop that either, in fact they increase the risk, that's if a heart attack don't polish them off first.

13 times more than the same date a year prior - are you kidding? I understand it's a struggle for you to dismiss government numbers, but that was a weak contribution.

The 'safe and effective' vaccines don't stop infection nor transmission, and as for reducing symptoms, there's no worse symptom than dying - and they don't stop that either, in fact they increase the risk, that's if a heart attack don't polish them off first.
    Why not go back another year, before the vaccine and compare to see whether your point still stands, Morg. In the meantime you will no doubt say that the complete absence of AIDS on death certificates is all part of a massive cover up by the medical profession in hock to Big Pharma.

Here's a picture if it helps

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

Meanwhile, in Canada:-

Official Government of Canada Suggests That The Triple Vaxxed Have ALREADY Developed AIDS https://thetruedefender.com/official...eveloped-aids/

'The most recent official Canadian medical health data reveals that the triple vaccinated, who have taken the C-19 shot have already gotten themselves tied up in a worse situation – they are now 5 times more likely to be infected and DIE of the COVID virus, compared to the ones that have not taken the shot.'

Whilst you were distracted by Boris’s trip to Kyiv, the UK Gov. quietly published data confirming the Fully Vaccinated accounted for 92% of all Covid-19 Deaths in March - https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04/12/di...-covid-deaths/

Taken from the above article:-

Official data published by the UK Health Security Agency confirms the fully vaccinated population accounted for a shocking 92% of all Covid-19 deaths across England throughout March,but what’s even more shocking is that 82% of those deaths were among the triple vaccinated population.

But something even stranger than this is also occurring. Covid-19 is currently on the rise again across the UK, but the data confirms cases, hospitalisations and deaths are only rising among the triple vaccinated population, whereas they are declining significantly among the unvaccinated population.

Whilst you were distracted by Boris’s trip to Kyiv, the UK Gov. quietly published data confirming the Fully Vaccinated accounted for 92% of all Covid-19 Deaths in March - https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04/12/di...-covid-deaths/

Taken from the above article:-

Official data published by the UK Health Security Agency confirms the fully vaccinated population accounted for a shocking 92% of all Covid-19 deaths across England throughout March,but what’s even more shocking is that 82% of those deaths were among the triple vaccinated population.

But something even stranger than this is also occurring. Covid-19 is currently on the rise again across the UK, but the data confirms cases, hospitalisations and deaths are only rising among the triple vaccinated population, whereas they are declining significantly among the unvaccinated population.
    This looks like your dailyexpose time of the month, Morg. You might remember last month's episode.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5286110

The reknowned website is still trying to persuade the gullible to part with their hard earned cash/bitcoin/gold as threat of losing its valuable insight forever. Perish the thought that you would have to start thinking for yourself.

As last time, the report the breathless article references has a section on vaccine effectiveness which clearly shows that it significantly reduces the risk of hospitalisation and death.

The bit of the table that the Dailyexpose, conclusion You're being lied to, didn't want you to see about relative death and hospitalisation between vaccinated and unvaccinated is now on Page 45 rather than Page 41 as stated in last month's response.

Shall we set a date for next month, if the dailyexpose is still in business (my guess is that it is) or just bookmark the last two months worth to save the keystrokes?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    This looks like your dailyexpose time of the month, Morg. You might remember last month's episode.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5286110

The reknowned website is still trying to persuade the gullible to part with their hard earned cash/bitcoin/gold as threat of losing its valuable insight forever. Perish the thought that you would have to start thinking for yourself.

As last time, the report the breathless article references has a section on vaccine effectiveness which clearly shows that it significantly reduces the risk of hospitalisation and death.

The bit of the table that the Dailyexpose, conclusion You're being lied to, didn't want you to see about relative death and hospitalisation between vaccinated and unvaccinated is now on Page 45 rather than Page 41 as stated in last month's response.

Shall we set a date for next month, if the dailyexpose is still in business (my guess is that it is) or just bookmark the last two months worth to save the keystrokes?
    Once more as your attention span is awry this morning. I didn't make up the 7-day average on the relative dates a year apart. You or anyone else can check their veracity.

Ah, too difficult for you to explain the disparity between the dates mentioned. Deflect to 2020 it is then.

Incidentally, where's Burt these days? You haven't been squeezing his knee and offering him sweeties again, I hope.

Ah, too difficult for you to explain the disparity between the dates mentioned. Deflect to 2020 it is then.

Incidentally, where's Burt these days? You haven't been squeezing his knee and offering him sweeties again, I hope.
    Booster take up low looking at dashboard for England ( scroll down)

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04/18/19...osted-england/

How difficult is this for you Morg.

Since the UK has decided to "live" with the virus, infection rates have gone through the roof to now record levels since the outbreak began. Vaccines are a barrier to infection, hospitalisation and death but have varying degrees of prevention, which diminishes over time as the vaccines wear off.

You seek a comparison with a period in the direct aftermath of a stringent lockdown where physical contact between individuals was extremely limited and the vaccine roll-out was gearing up, ie the lockdown achieved the intended results. Comparing that data with a year earlier with no vaccine and pre-lockdown effect paints a completely different picture.

The only way to square this circle you suggest is to accept that the increase mortality is as a result of an HIV spike protein in the vaccine. The last time you tried this one was an extract from a BBC documentary that brought ridicule upon you for the umpteenth time.

Sometimes it's just safer to stay in the bunker.

Presuming the UK government figures are correct, there's 39 million (58%) Britons boosted, 49 million (73%) double dippers and 52 million (79%) have had a single dose. Yet the state intends to hide the data going forward that Covid needling increases risk because they are hoping to bolster the above percentages, especially the single dose one, by enticing as many gormless parents and guardians of those aged 5 to 11 as they possibly can.

P. T. Barnum's "there's a sucker born every minute" observation is apposite.

As we saw with the recent vaccine passport protocol trials at sporting events and nightclubs, those needle lovers didn't give a flying feck about the outright discrimination deployed against those who refused prescribed Covid medical procedures required for entry: instead of protesting the measures outside the venues, or absenting themselves, they piled inside to endorse them.

Up until then I had sympathy for those duped into taking an experimental concoction which are in a trial period until next year.

Presuming the UK government figures are correct, there's 39 million (58%) Britons boosted, 49 million (73%) double dippers and 52 million (79%) have had a single dose. Yet the state intends to hide the data going forward that Covid needling increases risk because they are hoping to bolster the above percentages, especially the single dose one, by enticing as many gormless parents and guardians of those aged 5 to 11 as they possibly can.

P. T. Barnum's "there's a sucker born every minute" observation is apposite.

As we saw with the recent vaccine passport protocol trials at sporting events and nightclubs, those needle lovers didn't give a flying feck about the outright discrimination deployed against those who refused prescribed Covid medical procedures required for entry: instead of protesting the measures outside the venues, or absenting themselves, they piled inside to endorse them.

Up until then I had sympathy for those duped into taking an experimental concoction which are in a trial period until next year.
    Page 38 of the report. Probably made up though!

Results
    The rate of a positive COVID-19 test varies by age and vaccination status. This is likely to be due to a variety of reasons, including differences in the population of vaccinated and unvaccinated people as well as differences in testing patterns.

The rate of hospitalisation within 28 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with age, and is substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to vaccinated individuals.

The rate of death within 28 days or within 60 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with age, and again is substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to fully vaccinated individuals.

Freedom of Information request to a Blackpool hospital.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...linic?unfold=1

Please can you provide the total number of patients that have been referred to the Heart Failure Diagnostic Clinic within your trust for the following years:

2022 (to date)

Our Response.

2017 -
    2018 - 213
    2019 - 172
    2020 - 63
    2021 - 603
    2022 (to the end of February) - 104

That question and reply in an image form - https://imgur.com/a/4LnLJlZ#VaY9oUb

Having gazed into my crystal ball, I already know what Cyril's response will be so I'll save him the trouble of replying.

'The gigantic leap in 2021 which coincides with when the super-duper clot shots were first adminstered has nothing to do with lovely mRNA jabs despite the anti-Semites at the Yankee FDA listing myocarditis, pericarditis and acute myocardial infarction among their long list of possible adverse events which they published during October 2020 (Page 17, here: https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download). Another in their stupid, crackpot list is 'deaths' and of course everyone outside of loony tunes conspiracy theorists and people fond of eating raw radishes know that no-one has died as a result of volunteering for a beautiful Covid-19 syringe. Yabba dabba doo, three Hail Satan's and shake your booty.'

Freedom of Information request to a Blackpool hospital.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...linic?unfold=1

Please can you provide the total number of patients that have been referred to the Heart Failure Diagnostic Clinic within your trust for the following years:

2022 (to date)

Our Response.

2017 -
    2018 - 213
    2019 - 172
    2020 - 63
    2021 - 603
    2022 (to the end of February) - 104

That question and reply in an image form - https://imgur.com/a/4LnLJlZ#VaY9oUb

Having gazed into my crystal ball, I already know what Cyril's response will be so I'll save him the trouble of replying.

'The gigantic leap in 2021 which coincides with when the super-duper clot shots were first adminstered has nothing to do with lovely mRNA jabs despite the anti-Semites at the Yankee FDA listing myocarditis, pericarditis and acute myocardial infarction among their long list of possible adverse events which they published during October 2020 (Page 17, here: https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download). Another in their stupid, crackpot list is 'deaths' and of course everyone outside of loony tunes conspiracy theorists and people fond of eating raw radishes know that no-one has died as a result of volunteering for a beautiful Covid-19 syringe. Yabba dabba doo, three Hail Satan's and shake your booty.'
    I have to say that I had little idea until now that you were such a fan of Professor Zacharias and the Blackpool unit's ground breaking endoscopy procedure treating patients being referred from all over England. You continue to surprise me!
    https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/n...urgery-3047035

Long video featuring a CEO of a US life insurance company who says he's never seen such a jump in deaths among the working age population, those being aged 18 to 64. Most are conking out - surprise, surprise - while clutching their chests.

40% Surge in Working Age Deaths - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G__wIceF_hw

In the first five minutes they touch on Remdesivir. US hospitals were incentivised to give patients that and bung them on a ventilator to collect loads of government money. Same horse in the UK minus monetising the same death protocol. Anything other than Ivermectin to bump the fatalities up in alliance with a wholly fake PCR test.