+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booster conundrum

Re: Booster conundrum

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Long video featuring a CEO of a US life insurance company who says he's never seen such a jump in deaths among the working age population, those being aged 18 to 64. Most are conking out - surprise, surprise - while clutching their chests.

40% Surge in Working Age Deaths - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G__wIceF_hw

In the first five minutes they touch on Remdesivir. US hospitals were incentivised to give patients that and bung them on a ventilator to collect loads of government money. Same horse in the UK minus monetising the same death protocol. Anything other than Ivermectin to bump the fatalities up in alliance with a wholly fake PCR test.
    Is it a better game to guess the number of clicks it takes to challenge your own thoughts if you put your mind to it?

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...e-increase-de/

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is it a better game to guess the number of clicks it takes to challenge your own thoughts if you put your mind to it?

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...e-increase-de/
    Every.

Single.

Time.

I posted on this page a link to the FDA document anticipating heart issues with the vaccines.

What we don't know is whether this phenomenon will persist. There's plenty of censored experts who think it will and become much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Every.

Single.

Time.

Ask yourself who owns the so-called Fact Checkers. You're another one who I'd bet a significant sum trotted off three times to get an armful of junk without realising all the risks were yours while the makers were indemnified.

I posted on this page a link to the FDA document anticipating heart issues with the vaccines.

What we don't know is whether this phenomenon will persist. There's plenty of censored experts who think it will and become much worse.
    How does an "expert" become censored. Morg? Give us a couple of examples.

Ask yourself who owns the so-called Fact Checkers. You're another one who I'd bet a significant sum trotted off three times to get an armful of junk without realising all the risks were yours while the makers were indemnified.
    Ask yourself why everything you post is proven to be bullshit and then I'll consider it.

How does an "expert" become censored. Morg? Give us a couple of examples.
    They don't get to appear on our TV screens. No expert is allowed to question or challenge the narrative, hence no discussions allowed on the box with, for example, Mike Yeadon debating a Sage member or anyone else pushing clot shots.

I am still waiting for you to question my repeated assertion that it was government policy to hide the fact vaccine makers were legally protected from legal claims.

Yet the thought about who owns, manages or profits from the niche sites you bombard this board as fact with never seem to raises a furrow in your brow?

Ask yourself why everything you post is proven to be bullshit and then I'll consider it.
    Get yourself a D Dimer test. If it shows clots, take blood thinning medication. Alternatively, don't bother. Makes no odds to me either way.

Get yourself a D Dimer test. If it shows clots, take blood thinning medication. Alternatively, don't bother. Makes no odds to me either way.
    I'm the healthiest I've ever been (except for the irregular heart beat and constant pain in my chest the past 12 months).

While we're on the topic: Get yourself a CAT scan. If it shows any lesions, well, it would explain a lot.

Who says the D Dimer test has not been fixed by the Masons and the blood thinning medication is one of Karl Shwab's tools to drastically reduce Earth's population?

Who says the D Dimer test has not been fixed by the Masons and the blood thinning medication is one of Karl Shwab's tools to drastically reduce Earth's population?
    Blood thinning medication that's produced by the same pharmaceutical companies that are trying to kill me with the vaccine! No thanks.

Blood thinning medication that's produced by the same pharmaceutical companies that are trying to kill me with the vaccine! No thanks.
    PFIZER ALERT........PFIZER ALERT!!!!

https://www.pfizer.co.uk/products/pr...icines/eliquis

PFIZER ALERT........PFIZER ALERT!!!!

https://www.pfizer.co.uk/products/pr...icines/eliquis
    Your friends at the WEF have thought of everything, Cyril!