+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Would you swap....

Would you swap....

...Steve Morison for Nathan Jones?

Re: Would you swap....

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    No. Nathan Jones is a good fit for Luton but that doesn't mean he would be right for us.

I'm hopeful that we have some quality replacements lined up for next season. Allowing time to bed in a new team, we should then have a better indication of Morison's managerial capabilities. He's doing a decent job at the moment and you can tell he's excited by the challenges ahead for next season so no, Nathan can stay where he is.

Not sure if that’s a serious question but yes a million times over, would love him here

Yes, I most definitely would. However, i would have slight reservations as it didn't pan out for Jones when he went for Stoke.

I'd love see Dyche here next season, and not as the manager of an opposing team.

While we are at it, how about Cooper then?

Let’s give Morison every chance first eh?

Yes

no

Yes

Nope more than happy with SM - Jones doing well at Luton but don't see the need to change Morison

Yes

Players wanted to bust a gut for Jones today

Didn’t see that from our lot
    Short on motivation and well short on ability

Morison’s responsibility

I do give him slack that he wasn’t responsible for signing most of the charlatans at our club but the displays recently have been way short and his players Doyle Drameh And Hugill appear to have gone on holiday and Curtis Nelson is not somebody to build a team around

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Yes, I most definitely would. However, i would have slight reservations as it didn't pan out for Jones when he went for Stoke.

I'd love see Dyche here next season, and not as the manager of an opposing team.
    It's strange how badly it went for Jones at Stoke because his record in charge of Luton is excellent (48% win rate).

Great affinity and togetherness at the end shown by Nathan Jones and his team.
    Thought he was having arguments the way he grabbed them all and pushed them off - loved watching that how can you not be a happy Luton fan.

I hope they go up for him, but we have to give our Morison a chance with a fresh start next season - like Nathan Jones had.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Yes

Players wanted to bust a gut for Jones today

Didn’t see that from our lot
    Short on motivation and well short on ability

Morison’s responsibility

I do give him slack that he wasn’t responsible for signing most of the charlatans at our club but the displays recently have been way short and his players Doyle Drameh And Hugill appear to have gone on holiday and Curtis Nelson is not somebody to build a team around
    Luton had something to play for. Were they much better than us today?