+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transfer rumours

Transfer rumours

Being linked with Michael Hector, Ryan Allsop and Jed Wallace this morning.

Re: Transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    I’d say we’d have a chance with Wallace because of Morison’s Millwall connection, but there’ll be stacks of clubs after him I’d guess and you’d think at least a few of them will be able to offer him more than us. I’d say Hector would be a good signing if his contract is up, but I think it has to written into every new deal he signs that he has to go out on loan. Allsop seems to have been around for ages and his CV isn’t that great, I’m guessing he’d be bought here as cover.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’d say we’d have a chance with Wallace because of Morison’s Millwall connection, but there’ll be stacks of clubs after him I’d guess and you’d think at least a few of them will be able to offer him more than us. I’d say Hector would be a good signing if his contract is up, but I think it has to written into every new deal he signs that he has to go out on loan. Allsop seems to have been around for ages and his CV isn’t that great, I’m guessing he’d be bought here as cover.
    Jed Wallace is valued at £9m

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...allace-6509899

The one bit of business I don't want to see is vaulks putting pen to paper for us as he is a waste of a shirt - he offers nothing and waves his arms around for 90 minutes so much that I'm surprised that he doesn't take off

Interesting Morison quote
    We had someone we were really interested in and we got so far in the conversation. We then did all the checks on him and he can't get the points. He couldn't come to us, or to anyone over here. So that's been frustrating.

"But we'll keep looking. Hopefully there'll be a few names that you might have to Google in the summer. But hopefully they prove us right in all our scouting and all our work etc
    Players from abroad need 15 points to get in the Country.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    We had someone we were really interested in and we got so far in the conversation. We then did all the checks on him and he can't get the points. He couldn't come to us, or to anyone over here. So that's been frustrating.

"But we'll keep looking. Hopefully there'll be a few names that you might have to Google in the summer. But hopefully they prove us right in all our scouting and all our work etc
    I read this

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post

that is interesting, if we can be successful in using the foreign transfer markets then that would be great as there's undoubtedly great value to be had out there.

that Portuguese fella we almost signed that is now at Liverpool would have been a great signing, I wonder who else our scouts have their eyes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    that is interesting, if we can be successful in using the foreign transfer markets then that would be great as there's undoubtedly great value to be had out there.

that Portuguese fella we almost signed that is now at Liverpool would have been a great signing, I wonder who else our scouts have their eyes on.
    Colombian fella?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Colombian fella?
    yeh that's probably the one I was thinking about

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    By Millwall, with six months of his contract left - he’s a good player, but that’s a ridiculous valuation.

Millwall are right in Play off contention and so I’m sure Wallace is waiting to see how the season ends for them, but Morison’s Millwall connection could help us - I would rate as something like pretty unlikely, but possible.

International

Nice to hear we are looking to improve, all would add value!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    The one bit of business I don't want to see is vaulks putting pen to paper for us as he is a waste of a shirt - he offers nothing and waves his arms around for 90 minutes so much that I'm surprised that he doesn't take off
    Agree, his time's up

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    By Millwall, with six months of his contract left - he’s a good player, but that’s a ridiculous valuation.

Millwall are right in Play off contention and so I’m sure Wallace is waiting to see how the season ends for them, but Morison’s Millwall connection could help us - I would rate as something like pretty unlikely, but possible.
    Wallace and Morison are big mates, apparently. Still, I don't see it happening. He could get serious money elsewhere and has no connection with Cardiff.