+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble today.

Trouble today.

Luton bus stopped at the crossroads of leckwith road and sloper road. Bloke in street with belt in his hand. Got back to the cross and a guy with a gash across his nose caused by this guy apparently.
    Youngsters put a window in on the coach and ran off is what I was told.

Re: Trouble today.

Got to the end of Broad street at 2.50 loads of police, the cavalry were galloping down Leckwith road. Some guys squaring up in the middle of the road. Don't think it was anything major.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    Luton bus stopped at the crossroads of leckwith road and sloper road. Bloke in street with belt in his hand. Got back to the cross and a guy with a gash across his nose caused by this guy apparently.
    Youngsters put a window in on the coach and ran off is what I was told.
    A fella from Merthyr had his skull sliced open with said belt.

judging by the video a few on both sides throw punches Barbie would be proud of.

International

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    judging by the video a few on both sides throw punches Barbie would be proud of.

Seems odd why an away supporters buses would take this route to the ground.

I posted this on the other place earlier :

Walking past Riverside Chinese and about 30 kids going in opposite direction away from ground, shouting 'there it is'. A minute later a coach -with some families- came to a stop about 50yds from the lights at Sloper Rd. The 'kids' - now came running back and started screaming, shouting and banging on the coach, joined by around 20 grown men - some looked in their 50's - their faces purple with rage, trying to open the coach doors while it was waiting at the lights. I walked round the corner into Sloper Rd and someone said 'they've got the doors open'. The coach didn't come through the lights and about 5 minutes later the Police came down Sloper Rd towards the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post

Walking past Riverside Chinese and about 30 kids going in opposite direction away from ground, shouting 'there it is'. A minute later a coach -with some families- came to a stop about 50yds from the lights at Sloper Rd. The 'kids' - now came running back and started screaming, shouting and banging on the coach, joined by around 20 grown men - some looked in their 50's - their faces purple with rage, trying to open the coach doors while it was waiting at the lights. I walked round the corner into Sloper Rd and someone said 'they've got the doors open'. The coach didn't come through the lights and about 5 minutes later the Police came down Sloper Rd towards the coach.
    I don't think this is true having watched the video.
    No way are there about 30 kids and around 20 red faced grown men there

it's pathetic isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I don't think this is true having watched the video.
    No way are there about 30 kids and around 20 red faced grown men there
    Seems that way from the video, doesn't it.
    Looking at the Luton lot that decided to get off the bus, they didn't seem that "family oriented" either.

Probably angry that it's always so unclear whether Lutons colours are Orange or White with blue trim. Don't blame them, but it's not right to take it out on innocent away fans

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    it's pathetic isn't it
    It is. The video is taken after the doors had been forced open by the City 'fans', and the cars in front have moved on through the lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Looking at the Luton lot that decided to get off the bus, they didn't seem that "family oriented" either.
    Ive seen a different video ( or the same but longer ) and the lot that got of the bus took a while, looked like they didnt fancy, then saw it was a bunch of Cardiff youngsters and they thought the odds were ok so piled out

Pathetic!

It is. The video is taken after the doors had been forced open by the City 'fans', and the cars in front have moved on through the lights.
    I’ve never got this “they’re not fans” line. Idiots for sure but still Cardiff fans nonetheless

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...eople-23731653

Police insist violence will not be tolerated and are appealing for witnesses and video footage after a brawl between football fans in Cardiff on Easter Monday.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an away fans coach come in that way, they look like they were looking for trouble maybe? Looks like they found it.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen an away fans coach come in that way, they look like they were looking for trouble maybe? Looks like they found it.
    I don't think people looking for trouble tend to come on luxury coaches with a driver, I'd imagine it's more of a minibus deal

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Agree with that. Strange place to find a coach load of supporters. Some of theirs' weren't shy either.

Has Tommy Robinson claimed it as a result yet?

No Surrender!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I don't think people looking for trouble tend to come on luxury coaches with a driver, I'd imagine it's more of a minibus deal
    yeah the hooliganism game hasn't been the same since the package deal operators have moved in

More likely the driver didn't know where he was going and tried to take a route according to the sat nav.

Are you joking? They most def do….or a limo even.

Away coaches are TOLD to come off at junction 33 and use the A4232 to access the CCS

I should imagine that this coach firm will be hearing from Mr Plod the Policeman and the Traffic Commission Officer