+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We need a New Manager

Re: We need a New Manager

Morison has been working with the squad for 30 games, most of it was pretty dire what makes people think it might improve.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Youre contradicting your own argument now. Make your mind up - Do other managers want the Cardiff job or not? or was the rookie manager whos only been coaching a strawberry season the best available option? If you think the latter than I stand by my statement that you are deluded.

We went with the cheap option. Simple as that.
    Still don't think you understand the word deluded and no not contradicting myself

You clearly have an issue with SM and that is fine - your perogative and I will stand by mine that I am happy to see where this takes us

Deluded - no

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Morison has been working with the squad for 30 games, most of it was pretty dire what makes people think it might improve.
    Simple - it did improve and we are still in the Championship. Also we have had the pleasure of seeing Drameh, Doyle Hughill and Doughty in action. We have also seen the back of players like Bacuna and Pack. We have got 38 points from 28 games as well.

Is Morison going to be sacked this summer? No
    Is this a completely and utterly pointless debate? Yes