+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cardiff Walking Lady

The Cardiff Walking Lady

Every time I drive through Llanishen/Lisvaine/Roath, I see a blonde, slim lady walking. Coming home from the football last night I saw her walking around the lake and around 12 today I saw her walking in Llanishen.

Anyone know her? I love walking but this lady is on a different planet, she must walk hundreds of miles a week.

Re: The Cardiff Walking Lady

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Every time I drive through Llanishen/Lisvaine/Roath, I see a blonde, slim lady walking. Coming home from the football last night I saw her walking around the lake and around 12 today I saw her walking in Llanishen.

Anyone know her? I love walking but this lady is on a different planet, she must walk hundreds of miles a week.
    Are we talking a sort of walk-jog-and does she wear a yellow fluorescent rain jacket-and we're talking very slim, in an unhealthy way.

She’s on Cardiff Ramblers Website commentating on the worrying situation she’s found herself in, every time she’s out for a stroll the same man in the same car drives by staring at her

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    She’s on Cardiff Ramblers Website commentating on the worrying situation she’s found herself in, every time she’s out for a stroll the same man in the same car drives by staring at her
    😂😂😂😂

She walks/runs up my road and has been doing so for some considerable time. In the past she has seemed painfully thin. Unhealthily so. I have wondered if she is addicted to exercise as a means of reducing weight.

When I see her, I always think she’s a good advert for a reason not to exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Are we talking a sort of walk-jog-and does she wear a yellow fluorescent rain jacket-and we're talking very slim, in an unhealthy way.
    Yes that’s her.

Rumbled again

Yes that’s her.
    I would say that she may have an eating disorder. She is dangerously thin.

Indeed, end of thread I think.

Regularly see the same lady running either from ,or back to, Thornhill over Caerphilly mountain. Thought that was bad enough but didn't realize she ran down to Roath too.

Was just in South Wales for 6 weeks and my running route was in and around Roath Park. Must have seen her every time I was out running.

You're right, she really doesn't look well. Hope she stops running for a bit and gets some help.

For all we know she could have an eating disorder or mental health problem or both or just maybe one of these endurance types ..
    Anyway i'm sure she could stand us in a line and be worried how unfit looking or obese some posters are and hopes we get help

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    For all we know she could have an eating disorder or mental health problem or both or just maybe one of these endurance types ..
    Anyway i'm sure she could stand us in a line and be worried how unfit looking or obese some posters are and hopes we get help
    Haha true.

She's probably on a messageboard somewhere saying she's concerned about men in their 40s and 50s giving her funny looks while she's running around Roath park.

International

Possibly she's certainly determined to keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Haha true.

She's probably on a messageboard somewhere saying she's concerned about men in their 40s and 50s giving her funny looks while she's running around Roath park.
    It's quite a disturbing thing to see. This woman is skin and bone, certainly was the last time i saw her. It's not for me to comment on her condition, but it doesn't take much to realise that she has some kind of problem.

She runs/walks/toddles past my house nearly every day
    Looks as though she’s ready to drop all the time

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    She runs/walks/toddles past my house nearly every day
    Looks as though she’s ready to drop all the time
    I work in Roath and see her regularly. She looks totally emaciated and I think she must have a serious condition, either mental or physical. Very sad.

He sounds like “The Edgware Walker” whom I used to see very slowly running around North London near enough all day when I started work up here.

A qualified hospital doctor from a wealthy family who lost his marbles - according to rumour - when he fatally made a mistake with a poor child. You can read up on him in Google plus a short film was made of his life in 2004.

In Taunton we have a young man with an Afro hairdo who scoots around topless on his skateboard even in deepest winter.

That bloke who used to ride around Fairwater in his vest and underpants was a case for the sheriff. Anyone else remember him?

That bloke who used to ride around Fairwater in his vest and underpants was a case for the sheriff. Anyone else remember him?
    He used to live in South Luton Place, until they moved him to Fairwater.

He sometimes wore a thick light brown overcoat, when the sun was beaming down

John Reynolds? Big City fan, who helped pay for Phil Brignull. Before lockdown used to see him ride his bike on match day down Broad Street. Haven’t seen him in a while.

She carries small weights with her as well. Not sure the condition she has but always sad to see

I remember i black fella driving an old car around covered in flowers playing funk/Disco music..
    He alway tooted and waved when he saw us..