Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
Hope you're not insinuating that I'd be someone who would boo players, because I'm not. Totally childish behaviour.

I was delighted to see Clayton last night brush off the boos in his interview. Class act, model dart player.

As for Price, I don't like the way he will occasionally get in his opponent's face. He has been a total bell end on stage at times. I don't condone the abuse he gets but only he can sort it. Despite the titles he's won, he's still overall more known for his antics on stage. That's pretty sad, really.
I wasn't insinuating anything of the sort, I was having a light hearted dig because you have had a mental block with Price in the past, and judging from your reply of "bollocks to Price" still do.
This is a guy who not only hails from the same country as you (I assume), but has found a way to overcome the prejudice that seems to be following him around.
If you play sport, you have to find a way of bringing the best out of yourself and getting to know your opponent's weakness to exploit it.
Shouting at the top of his voice upon hitting what he went for happens to be what works for Price.

I disagree entirely with your last comment.
The media pick up on something fuelling the fire against Gezzy and you seem to be one of those who has bought into it.
Price is known for being world champion as far as I am concerned.

He was booed in Belfast a few weeks ago and after a scintillating performance, including two nine-darters, won the crowd over.
They may not like him but they got treated to a masterclass and showed their appreciation.

I think you should try and see beyond the propaganda and get behind your countryman.