+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets on sale now

Re: Season tickets on sale now

Done it now, wouldn’t let me use my full discount, had to drop it down to £71 before it would accept it. I now have £1.68 to splash out in the club’s mega superstore......hold me back!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    We were locked out of the BLACKBURN game
    Your use of the caps lock is egregious.

So you think it’s really customer friendly not opening the ticket office

Must be the only business still not opening their doors to customers
    Not at all customer friendly but I do enjoy your meltdowns 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Your use of the caps lock is egregious.
    That’s easy for you to say.

So you think it’s really customer friendly not opening the ticket office

Must be the only business still not opening their doors to customers
    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Not at all customer friendly but I do enjoy your meltdowns 😂😂
    It is a shame they're not open to personal callers, as he could have booked a trip to the Bessemer Close tip at the same time.🙂

Let’s be honest these season tickets are for nothing really.
    Regardless of what you take is on what’s been served up on the pitch.
    They haven’t increased the prices since Ninian Park the vast majority of areas.
    Then people will moan about the lack of budget we have in the transfer market.

About time we said well done City - they look after us on that score year after year.

Mine worked out this year at just over £5 per game - didn’t use the car park pass and cashed it back in - but still can’t help feeling I got ripped off.

Will there be a sign outside the ticket office next Saturday stating "Don't you dare ask about season tickets!"

Seem like a more than reasonable price. Walked past a poster advertising brizzle city season tickets earlier, £365 the cheapest they are offering .

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Seem like a more than reasonable price. Walked past a poster advertising brizzle city season tickets earlier, £365 the cheapest they are offering .
    I know a few Wurzels fans who aren't renewing their season tickets for the first time in years. Partly cost, partly the product.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Bargain

Shame they don’t do the student tickets anymore mind
    Typical….only about 50,000 in Cardiff mind….

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Typical….only about 50,000 in Cardiff mind….
    And around 49,996 never bought one.

Can't help feeling that's a trick being missed
    I'd rather see seats being filled with special offers for students and with 50K to aim for, surely any marketing department worth there Salt would be all over this like a rash?

My usual seat season ticket for 22/23 costs less than two of the most expensive seats for next season's Wales v England Six Nations match, I suppose that puts things in some sort of perspective.

Bought mine last night, can’t turn it down for that price

I would have thought that the fact that they are advertised as ‘early bird online sales’ would give some people a clue that they are only initially available online and that there is no point ringing or calling at the stadium sales office but obviously not. Also, as usual every year, people moan that the online sales system isn't working, only to discover shortly afterwards that they were doing something wrong themselves. Most people have absolutely no problem buying online (like with nearly every other event ticketing offer nowadays) but if someone doesn't want to do it that way, all they have to do is wait until telephone or personal caller sales are offered and then they can fill their boots as they want.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I would have thought that the fact that they are advertised as ‘early bird online sales’ would give some people a clue that they are only initially available online and that there is no point ringing or calling at the stadium sales office but obviously not. Also, as usual every year, people moan that the online sales system isn't working, only to discover shortly afterwards that they were doing something wrong themselves. Most people have absolutely no problem buying online (like with nearly every other event ticketing offer nowadays) but if someone doesn't want to do it that way, all they have to do is wait until telephone or personal caller sales are offered and then they can fill their boots as they want.
    That’s all well and good but there is an actual building attached to the ground with a sign saying Ticket Office. Post covid most businesses couldn’t wait to reopen and start filling their tills whatever way possible, very hard to understand why some haven’t after such a lean time. The City are one of the ones that haven’t yet we often hear tales of the club being in desperate need of funds. There’s a fair size shopping centre directly opposite that seems to attract a fair few shoppers, have the club taken out any advertising space over there advising fans or potential fans of the very reasonable season ticket prices (and they are very reasonable)? But, then again, is it worth it because anyone interested in nipping over the car park to enquire would be met with closed doors. The club obviously think that they’re being ultra hi tech trading exclusively online, they aren’t, they’re creating unnecessary obstacles. Cater for everyone not just the online savvy (admittedly) majority.

I agree with above. I also refuse to use the express checkouts even if I have to queue longer.
    The ticket office should be open

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I agree with above. I also refuse to use the express checkouts even if I have to queue longer.
    Same here, the work of devil, person on the till every time

It really is no more difficult than booking a holiday online.

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    It really is no more difficult than booking a holiday online.
    Yet Tui, Hays Travel, Holiday Hypermarket etc still have offices dotted around the country. Cater for everyone or trade will be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Yet Tui, Hays Travel, Holiday Hypermarket etc still have offices dotted around the country. Cater for everyone or trade will be lost.
    They are all fighting for Bluetit's next holiday (which he will pay for in florins)

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    They are all fighting for Bluetit's next holiday (which he will pay for in florins)
    Groats............seriously though why do people have the opinion that the ticket office should remain closed? Beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ckets-sale-now

Adult Season Tickets start from just £279 for the 2022/23 Sky Bet Championship campaign!

A family of four can enjoy the Bluebirds in action for an entire season from £549!
    Fabulous value for the family .

I'll be there with my little pick and shovel 👍.

Thanks for up Mike .

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Groats............seriously though why do people have the opinion that the ticket office should remain closed? Beats me.
    Funnily enough, I was going to write 'groats' in the first place.

No offence to Bluetit though - as he has done me a (wholesome) favour or two in the past.