+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Source Documents

Source Documents

Though it might be useful for those posters who make authoritative statements that they only base their posts on source documents not opinion to have their own thread to record their evidence.

As a starter for three.

1) The evil ones in high places who protected Jimmy Savile are still out there. Author: WalesBales

2) People on CCMB are sticking up for the depraved Hunter Biden. Author: WalesBales

3) The Wuhan bio-weapons facility has been the Covid source elephant in the room but there has been yet another coverup by the usual suspects. Author WalesBales

Bit of a slow start at the moment but as soon as the source documents start flooding in I am sure this thread will become a multi-pager!

Re: Source Documents

Whatever is troubling you, always remember that help is available, so when you feel ready pick up the phone and make that call

#PrayForCyril

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Whatever is troubling you, always remember that help is available, so when you feel ready pick up the phone and make that call

#PrayForCyril
    Same to you, Wales Bales. Pick up that sausage and put the source/sauce on it when you're ready to accept the truth

#SauceAgeSausage

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Same to you, Wales Bales. Pick up that sausage and put the source/sauce on it when you're ready to accept the truth

#SauceAgeSausage
    Will do, if you ever manage to catch up

Will do, if you ever manage to catch up
    I think you mean #ifyoumanagetoketchup

#SauceAgeSausage
    To give Guley a chance.

He tried to ridicule and assert his mental superiority over you by his dynamite assertion "Source documents will always beat opinion and interpretation, you should try it sometime".

Now let's go mano a mano. Given that Gluey had three statements then your Richmond sausages conspiracy theory (oops undermining my umpire neutrality there) you must go second.

Watch out for shock and awe. If you recover I will look at round one's evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    To give Guley a chance.

He tried to ridicule and assert his mental superiority over you by his dynamite assertion "Source documents will always beat opinion and interpretation, you should try it sometime".

Now let's go mano a mano. Given that Gluey had three statements then your Richmond sausages conspiracy theory (oops undermining my umpire neutrality there) you must go second.

Watch out for shock and awe. If you recover I will look at round one's evidence.
    What happened to The Kracken?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    2022/23 Conspiracy Theory Ballon d'Or Nomination

It was just an example of conspiracy theorists Kracken one off again.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It was just an example of conspiracy theorists Kracken one off again.
    First pushback that the virus may have started in the Wang Kin Fish Market. For this thread you need source documents to win a prize though!

If you mean Kraken, it woke up.

But the Triffid has had its day.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    If you mean Kraken, it woke up.

But the Triffid has had its day.
    The Day of the Triffids was a Kraken book 👍

A bit off political topic but does anyone have any source documents that WalesBales is actually a Cardiff City fan?

I have looked at his posts since his year sabbatical and as you may suspect there are loads about the kind of topics that usually involve vagueness or evasion when asked for the source documents he say's he lives by.

But when I went back to his resurrection on here the only posts that aren't Reseting are about Premier League teams and managers, Wales and overseas teams. The only thing I could see where he mentioned Cardiff was when he gloated that Ben Cabango scored against us when he had a shit game against the Czechs a few days earlier.

So, any proof?

Though it might be useful for those posters who make authoritative statements that they only base their posts on source documents not opinion to have their own thread to record their evidence.

As a starter for three.

1) The evil ones in high places who protected Jimmy Savile are still out there. Author: WalesBales

2) People on CCMB are sticking up for the depraved Hunter Biden. Author: WalesBales
    3) The Wuhan bio-weapons facility has been the Covid source elephant in the room but there has been yet another coverup by the usual suspects. Author WalesBales

Bit of a slow start at the moment but as soon as the source documents start flooding in I am sure this thread will become a multi-pager!
    Cheers for leaving me out, we go back so long , all that time and effort just to be cast off to the second division .

FFS.

Oops just checked the post timings Friday Afternoon after 4pm bloody on the soup, no access to ones CDrive and document files ,init.

A bit off political topic but does anyone have any source documents that WalesBales is actually a Cardiff City fan?
    I have stalked his posts since his year sabbatical and as you may suspect there are loads about the kind of topics that usually involve vagueness or evasion when asked for the source documents he say's he lives by.

But when I went back to his resurrection on here the only posts that aren't Reseting are about Premier League teams and managers, Wales and overseas teams. The only thing I could see where he mentioned Cardiff was when he gloated that Ben Cabango scored against us when he had a shit game against the Czechs a few days earlier.

So, any proof?
    Mullen’s research suggests that professionals should focus not on the stalkers as criminals but as vulnerable, distressed individuals whose behaviours reflect, at least in part, the influence of a serious underlying mental disorder. The most important step in the management of stalkers is to see them as individuals in need of psychological help.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...e-mind-stalker

Mullen’s research suggests that professionals should focus not on the stalkers as criminals but as vulnerable, distressed individuals whose behaviours reflect, at least in part, the influence of a serious underlying mental disorder. The most important step in the management of stalkers is to see them as individuals in need of psychological help.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...e-mind-stalker
    Thanks for that.

Now. Where are we with the three source documents and any proof you are actually a Cardiff City fan

Thanks for that.

Now. Where are we with the three source documents and any proof you are actually a Cardiff City fan
    You need to take care mate, because you are going way beyond banter, and straying into the area of online harassment.

You need to take care mate, because you are going way beyond banter, and straying into the area of online harassment.
    You think you are being harassed by being asked to support the nonsense you spew out? I'm only asking for three source documents proving your assertions. Anything showing you are actually a Cardiff City fan would be a bonus and at least show to LoM you are a kindred spirit!

You think you are being harassed by being asked to support the nonsense you spew out? I'm only asking for three source documents proving your assertions. Anything showing you are actually a Cardiff City fan would be a bonus and at least show to LoM you are a kindred spirit!
    Stalking is harassment and you need to sort yourself out before you totally lose the plot.

Stalking is harassment and you need to sort yourself out before you totally lose the plot.
    Sssssh perhaps a change in medication has resulted in a some strange set of comments , least we forget we must care for those out there ,thankfully there is life away from this strange but strangely alluring message board , off to the pub me thinks to see real life , best to offers ones views face to face , much more healthy watching froth in a live moment .

Lardy and Cyril (trademark) will take your advice wisely. Now, there's the three source documents you can't show and now added that you can't demonstrate you are a Cardiff City fan based on source documents.

Any time you are ready!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sssssh perhaps a change in medication has resulted in a some strange set of comments , least we forget we must care for those out there ,thankfully there is life away from this strange but strangely alluring message board , off to the pub me thinks to see real life , best to offers ones views face to face , much more healthy watching froth in a live moment .
    I don't mind a bit of banter and leg pulling, but Cyril is going way beyond what is normal, and he has done it to other posters too. I'm not sure what the message board rules are, but I would be surprised if stalking was seen as acceptable behaviour.

I don't mind a bit of banter and leg pulling, but Cyril is going way beyond what is normal, and he has done it to other posters too. I'm not sure what the message board rules are, but I would be surprised if stalking was seen as acceptable behaviour.
    I have to say that you consulting LoM on what the appropriate behavioural rules are on this Board was one of the funniest things I have read.

Now about those source documents?

Have you found the bangers in the mash yet?

Have you found the bangers in the mash yet?
    One of the most ironic things that triggered my original post is that Guley went back to a post of mine from two years ago to try and support that Organ Morgan was on the money when he said that Covid was released from a bio weapons lab in China to decimate their own population.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5294459

As I and others were idiots for not believing this I simply asked for the source documents to prove this.

Failing that the source documents showing that the virus started in the Wuhan lab would do. It's proving trickier than I thought.